• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Tickles a MILT - F/F

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey TMFers, it's a new Tickle Chicks clip!​
Addie Tickles a MILT - F/F

Addie Tickles a MILT.gif

A MILT is a "Mom I'd Love to Tickle" in case you hadn't figured that out already! Meet Vivian. She is married with three kids and lives in upstate New York. She's never been tied up, she's never done any fetish video work, and she hasn't ever been seriously tickled! That's where Addie comes in. What do you do with a MILT tickle virgin? You hogtie her and show her what she's been missing, of course! Addie finds that Vivian's tickle spots are very specific and must be handled by a skilled Ler such as herself! Vivian's' sides, inner thighs, knees and underarms seem to produce the biggest effect, with her feet going in and out. She has a cackling sort of laugh accompanied by a cute, dorky snort. :) Awesome.

You can get the full thing here: http://www.ticklechicks.com/clips

Or, you can go directly to our Clips4Sale store here: http://www.clips4sale.com/10389

We did this a little while ago, and didn't get to post about it yet! A little bit of a challenge at first, once we found Vivian's ticklish spots we were treated to a really goofy and cute snort-laugh that she simply could not control. Enjoy!

The full preview is available here - RIGHT-CLICK HERE and click 'Save As' to download it! Thanks TMFers, let us know what you think and me and Psymon will respond to any posts!

Well Addie, if we can't see you get tickled we can at least see you do some tickling. Great job!

Hehe...

Addie will continue to get tickled plenty :D I still can't believe she's at the top of the TMF and I'm on the side at the same time. :)

Vivian did have a really great body for her age (or any age, really). Must be something about shivering away in the cold north... ;)

She was such a silly, goofy lady. She couldn't stop laughing even when she wasn't getting tickled. :)

Have to agree about the body-hard to believe she has three kids!

Good vid-she looks like a tickle virgin no more!

Thanks for sharing!

Addie should have checked with the kids first...bet they know where mom's ticklish!

She was such a silly, goofy lady. She couldn't stop laughing even when she wasn't getting tickled. :)

Nice work, Addie!! Although she wasn't hysterical, her red face showed she had been laughing pretty good. I'd like to see her tied spread eagle and have two ticklers work her over and see how well she holds up! :woot:

Now that you mention it...

Addie's been having plans for a couple of gang-tickle shoots for a while...but I probably shouldn't have said anything yet. Maybe she won't read this :wavingguy But yeah...2 and perhaps much more than 2 !

Great clip. Would love to see the MILT get her revenge on Addie though. Hopefully we'll see Addie get a raspberry or two on her rather lovely navel.

Code:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/%5C%5Cwww.ticklechicks.com%5Cpreview%5CAddie%20Tickles%20a%20MILT-TRAILER.wmv
??? can't reach the file by trying to fix the url ..

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back