• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrea being tickled

restif

TMF Expert
I was working in my office when I faintly started to hear Adrea giggling and laughing. I made my way to one of the photosets and was surprised to see Adrea, nude and tied up, and Lynette equally nude and just having a blast tickling Adrea's bound feet. Tears were rolling down Adrea's checks and Lynette was totally focused on her work.

Of course I got a pic or two of this.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Adrea being tickled post1.jpg
    Adrea being tickled post1.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 620
Very nice, good work as always. Looking forward to the next Barefoot Archaeologist issue and more of your work.

Thanks so much. I look to get Lynette back in action in 2017.

Wow :wub: Naughty indeed!

I am much more firmly "team Adrea" than "team Lynette" (look at me going all Twilight over restif's art, I am gonna go hang myself in shame after this post), but I find the latter extremely cute in this picture. Your girls are SO hot! :bubbleheart:

BTW, the more I look at Adrea, the more she reminds me of Dr Aki Ross in Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within (I have strong feelings for her as well). Is that a coincidence or has she been a source of inspiration for you when you created your iconic character?

Wow :wub: Naughty indeed!

I am much more firmly "team Adrea" than "team Lynette" (look at me going all Twilight over restif's art, I am gonna go hang myself in shame after this post), but I find the latter extremely cute in this picture. Your girls are SO hot! :bubbleheart:

BTW, the more I look at Adrea, the more she reminds me of Dr Aki Ross in Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within (I have strong feelings for her as well). Is that a coincidence or has she been a source of inspiration for you when you created your iconic character?

Love it your a Team Adrea and Team Lynette fan! So glad you like them, I certainly do. Love Aki Ross and she was an inspiration as an animated character, Adrea herself was greatly influenced (her look) by Rhona Mitra, some Rhada Mitchell, and this cute, unknown Polish model Dominika. As for Lynette, well, she just showed up one day in my renders complete and barefoot :).

Oh my god you are right! I can totally see Rhona Mitra in her now! :wub: I like the type, you know, girls that do not look excessively fragile :bubbleheart:

Haha yeah Lynette has that "innocent" thing to her like being barefoot is the most natural thing in the world for her. Please keep watching over her, making sure that her perfect peds remain pristine ;) And keep making our jaws drop with drawings like this!

Lynette sure knows how to handle those ropes. Adrea's not going anywhere!

Beautiful work my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Oh my god you are right! I can totally see Rhona Mitra in her now! :wub: I like the type, you know, girls that do not look excessively fragile :bubbleheart:

Haha yeah Lynette has that "innocent" thing to her like being barefoot is the most natural thing in the world for her. Please keep watching over her, making sure that her perfect peds remain pristine ;) And keep making our jaws drop with drawings like this!

I certainly will. You'll see more of both.

Your character models look brilliantly realistic.
Hope to see more of Ellen soon :)
Her feet make my day!

Good job my man :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back