• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adverbs used to describe how ticklish someone is

In Russian we don't say "I am ticklish". Instead it's something like "I'm afraid of tickling", literally. So I'm probably off topic.

One extremely ticklish girl I knew always said about tickling "it's horrible!" or "I'm horribly afraid of tickling" with an intonation that made you want to tickle her silly :)
Another said "it's like sitting on electric chair".

As a few have mentioned, Excruciatingly"" is one of my faves but to add new one to this thread (I think) "Ridiculously" is a good one.

While playing in an orchestra, I lightly tickled a fellow percussionist on her ribs (with one finger!).

She dissolved into giggles. "Never do that again," she cooed. "I'm exceedingly ticklish."

(Thanks, Mr. Tickle, for bumping such a cool thread!)

Nice! “Exceedingly” is very proper. I hope you poked her ribs repeatedly and quickly, in a percussive manner.

In Russian we don't say "I am ticklish". Instead it's something like "I'm afraid of tickling", literally. So I'm probably off topic.

One extremely ticklish girl I knew always said about tickling "it's horrible!" or "I'm horribly afraid of tickling" with an intonation that made you want to tickle her silly :)
Another said "it's like sitting on electric chair".

Nice! Love the nuances of how different languages treat topics. Like, shouldn’t there be a different word for light, sensual and agonizing tickles, versus intense digs?

I've often used "hella ticklish", but that isn't quite as fancy as some of these other ones.

Mind-blowingly ticklish, perhaps?

Insanely, ridiculously, stupid ticklish. I haven't looked over the entire thread, so I hope I didnt double up on any!

Nice! Love the nuances of how different languages treat topics. Like, shouldn’t there be a different word for light, sensual and agonizing tickles, versus intense digs?

I'm afraid we only got this in Latin. I mean knismesis and gargalesis. And I'm not even sure about the exact meanings. Knismesis is probably more like itching. It is said it generally does not induce laughter. But we in fact induce smile and laughter by light sensual tickles.
Article about knismesis and gargalesis in wiki

Wow, you guys get responses. Usually if I ask if someone's ticklish it's a simple yes. Sometimes I'll get "very". Rarely I'll get "extremely".

Of course I've had a couple anomalies (EDIT: that I overlooked weren't adverbs). One was "I'm so ticklish you could put your finger right by my feet and I'd start laughing just in anticipation". Another was "I'm a tickle bug. Everyone tickles me".

Of course those didn't last long. ....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back