• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice and tips for a first time lee!

Gragotta

Hey gents and ladies,

Long time lurker in both the TMF, and the tickling fetish In general. it's been many a year thanks to lockdown that I've been waiting to be really tortured. So I've been onto personals and found someone who seems trustworthy!

Spoken to him for a few days now, and he's pretty established within the community and has plenty of evidence to show, and I've arranged with my current long distance bf that if I don't contact then by X to call the police.

We've been over limits, restraints and what the session will involve. So I think I'm good on that front and safety, I was just wondering if any Lee's here had any advice to try to make my Ler have as good a time as me, or it any lers had tips to help with that!

So yeah, any comments, tips or advice would be great, and I'll be sure to post pictures here once the session happens!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back