• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice for a Session Newbie?

heroman

I've just scheduled my first ever tickling session with a professional dominatrix. I requested to be tickled and also asked for a few other activities that I'm curious about to be included. I'm super excited right now, but I'm also a bit nervous. Does anybody have any advice for me or some tips about what to expect?

Last edited:
Just relax and have fun. Everyone's nervous the first time, but by gum, once you'r tied down, there's nothing you can do but laugh your fool head off. Only trouble is that hour does seem to go by fast.

I've just scheduled my first ever tickling session with a professional dominatrix. I requested to be tickled and also asked for a few other activities that I'm curious about to be included. I'm super excited right now, but I'm also a bit nervous. Does anybody have any advice for me or some tips about what to expect?

This may sound strange, but don't expect too much. You'll likely have fun, but like anything else, don't build your expectations TOO high.

Be as explicit as you can be about exactly what you want.

Be as explicit as you can be about exactly what you want.
:iagree: Yes, the key to a good session is communication. Before the session starts, make sure to tell her exactly what activities you want, in as much detail as possible.

Good advice in previous posts. If you're restrained and your ler is using anything like rope, allow for some circulation... doesn't have to be too tight to be completely effective, and you don't want to pass out. Don't over hydrate beforehand... contributes to mid-session sweating and bathroom break (be polite, use deodorant lol). In my experience, anything that adds some fatigue (light sleep, exercise) beforehand heightens ticklishness a bit. Remember to breathe. If you have anything erotic on your mind, ask permission, don't assume. Pay as soon as you arrive, so she doesn't have to ask. If you don't want to be cold and clammy to her touch because of the nerves, it could help to wear long clothing until you arrive, and get a decent snack/meal in you so you're burning some calories. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back