• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

African-American Lady Ticklees/lers

Blackstar216

TMF Expert
Eth.....

First, thanks ladies for officially becoming part of this.

I'm only stepping in to declare my one point of disappointment with the tickling community. African-American females into tickling.....there are approximately........NONE! Okay, maybe the 4 or 5 who've been featured in vids, but I'm sure they weren't of the tickling persuasion in the same manner we all are. Either for money or just to be in a video.
As that is, it's hard for myself to get the same fulfilment out of places like this as the rest of us. But should anyone know of any, PLEASE let me know! Take care.

[email protected]

No black females?

Fear not, friend. There ARE black women into this that AREN'T part of a video gig. There's two black women that attend my events, for instance, and at least one other woman I recall from NEST.

If I can find them, you can, too. Try attending gatherings in your local. I recommend NEST, MidWest NEST, and the West Coast Gatherings, based on my own experiences with each, but I also encourage you to speak to the hosts of the other events, mentioning your search for women of color in our interest.

FWIW, at least one of those women is likely reading this posting today, residing in the Georgia area. You know who you are, lady. Hi!

dvnc
listfather for the West Coast Gatherings

Blackstar,

Hard enough to find a female into tickling but yet one to
your preference.. but fear not my friend, they are out there!

I know of 3 African-American ladies in the tickle world, one
I talked with at the NEST a few years ago (great gal),
one of our TMF members happens to be one, just waiting for
her to reply to this thread and then I know one from the AMT.

I guess having a small blood-line that comes from Spain, I
would love to see some Spanish females into tickling.
But hey, ticklish + female = one glorious time. :)

Peace,
DK

oh Contraire!!

http://www.ebonyticklers.com

That is the best I can do for now however if you to to the site and surf around and then perhaps contact them, who are damn nice people I might ad since I have cooresponded with them a few times, they may be able to send you further along in finding other African American ladies into tickling and tickle torture.

Just a friendly tip and suggestion from your friend in tickling;

TTD:cool:

PS. There are also one or three African American fem tickals' who are members of the Hyenas.

Last edited:
I've been to ebonyticklers and I have been going to feetishes.com since IT'S conception. I love their foot aspects. But as far as tickling goes, they have a LOT of work to do. I have talked with the facilitators as well and they are indeed great folks! But they could stand to learn from other tickling sites, mainly as far as bondage goes. Often with them, there is more kicking and running and squirming going on than tickling. And a couple of the models have been spotted faking on vid. Also, tickling isn't as much a focus for them as feet are. NO problem with that, but the site hardly ever gets updated and there's not much to the updates when they do occur. I hate to criticize, but that's just my humble opinion. Although I'm fairly grateful that there is a site for us, maybe they could use some more input if they wish to make this a prime project. Since I don't think anyone there is into tickling like we are, maybe it'd help to get input from a ticklephile. buh bye!

Hello Everyone,

Blackstar has asked a very valid question concerning African-American Lady Ticklees/lers. Does such a creature exist? Well, since this issue was burried in my "Calling All Ladies..." thread, I decided to create another thread to give it the visibility and attention it deserves.

Please feel free to post your two cents (female or male). We're all here to help eachother out right?

Happy tickling!!:D

I have had the fortune of meeting one lovely young Af.Am college student on line who indeed has a fetish for being tickled as a part of her sexuality. Miss, if you're lurking, I don't mean to call you out! Wait....yes I do! HAHA.
She said that her history included her father tickling her for long periods of time (she loved it, not a pedophile thing) when she was younger. And that she has always loved being tickled crazy (enough to have a tattoo with the word "tickles" in it. Amazingly, she told me she doesn't really look up tickling on the net! But realizes it's a fetish and will eagerly tell others in real life that she loves being tickled, including her family.
Also, I'm happy to say that I did convince a wonderful lady (who can be found on the net) that being tickled would be great! She was 100% skeptical at first, thinking tickling would be waaaaay too much for her. But since her first 2 tickling experiences, she has found it to be incredibly exciting. I won't reveal who that is because of confidence.

Hey BlackStar,

Hope you don't mind me moving you into your own condo...I just thought your topic merrited it's own leg space. Somehow, though, I couldn't get my own post up at the top the way I wanted. Oh well...

Good luck!;)

*L* COME RIGHT ON IN! Only requirements are that you're barefoot and have your ticklish spots exposed at all times and you're a welcome roommate! I'm glad ya did it! Maybe if we can keep this thread on the upper part of the first page, we'll get some replies. I KNOW I'm not the only one who wants to know!

WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT THERE!!!!!!! Don't be SHY!

ANA Tickling site (Ana and Andre), out of the Bronx, offer several vids that feature women of color (African American, Puerto Rican). I cannot say enough about the vids that feature Erica. You might want to check them out. Ana, by the way, has been on the Howard Stern show and was tickled by Howard.

http://members.aol.com/anatickle/ana.html

I know it sounds like I'm being negative and picky. I do enjoy ANA's site. But what I'm looking to find are Sistas who do have a tickling fetish. I've seen plenty of vids, but I'm trying to see if there are more who have tickling fetishes of their own, like the rest of us.

There's alot of freaky beautifull black women out there! Especially here in Cali. You probably won't find blk women as into it such as yourself, but in time, you could convert them without them even knowing it ;). I've had bondage and tickling experiences with Soul train dancers lol. I find the best tickling experiences come from women that aren't familiar with the fetish but are curious.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back