• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After much convincing...my wife's ticklish feet, first time on the internet

quinn65

Verified
I've seen lots of great "wife's ticklish feet" pics posted here lately, and recently caught a question in another thread about what my own wife's feet look like. So, at long last, for the first time since LOL opened in 2007, here you go.

I'll tell you, getting approval to post this array took a fair amount of convincing. I'm pretty sure it's going to be my turn to do the dishes for a very long time. :)

These pics are from a session many years ago where a friend and I tied her down and tickled her. No toe ties (she thrashes like crazy and can't stand toe ties; I normally have to win a bet or something in order to use them), but she was strapped down securely to a long bench, pretty much shoulders to ankles. She's also not one you can tie loosely for tickling. Has to be mummification or heavy bondage so she doesn't hurt herself or anyone else.

For the record, she is very much on board with the video store, and she has jumped in to play plenty of times. She is a feared tickler among my friends and is every bit as ticklish as any other LOL model, especially on her feet. But she has a strict no-publishing rule for any video where she appears. She's not exactly famous, but there's a better than average chance that someone might recognize her because reasons.

Anyway, enjoy! I know I do. :)

qw_feet.png

what a lovely pair of ticklish feet very nice pictures .

Please ask your wife to not be so hard on you for wanting to post pics of her feet. They're lovely and perhaps once she sees the positive responses to this post, she'll be merciful on the household chores... :p

Please ask your wife to not be so hard on you for wanting to post pics of her feet. They're lovely and perhaps once she sees the positive responses to this post, she'll be merciful on the household chores... :p

Clearly you two haven't met. :)

Thanks all. I'll be sure to pass along the compliments. I can already picture the raised eyebrow I'll get in return.

"Because reasons." I love this. I hope your wife's Laura Dern.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Your wife is very cruel, letting you post pictures of her lovely feet which are nothing short of perfection, and then not sharing her sensitivity with us.
Thank you for sharing but she should be thoroughly punished for that alone.

Your wife has very lovely feet.

Thanks for posting the pictures

She's not, but she is one of those people who's always being told she looks like someone. Usually, it's Laura Dern or Helen Hunt.
There's something to be said for a harsher demeanor. Statuesque, picturesque, and just awesome to see busted with tickling

I know who that is!

Kidding. Its feet. Unless she had a birthmark that looked like Jesus on her soles, i think her anonymity is safe.

You and a friend tied her up to tickle her? Can you expand on that?

I think that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I know who that is!

Kidding. Its feet. Unless she had a birthmark that looked like Jesus on her soles, i think her anonymity is safe.

You and a friend tied her up to tickle her? Can you expand on that?

Sure, I remember it well. It was the first time my wife let me record a tickle session.

The friend is Dave, from the original 2007-2010 LOL Tickle Clips gang. He was dating H&K at the time, and I believe we had already posted the original Dianna clip, so things were already off and running. Dave was over to visit one evening and my wife and I had just told him about the whole crazy tickle clips store idea. Then we all started speculating as to whether H&K would be up for doing a shoot.

That was the first time Dave became aware we were into tickling, and (to his credit) I remember him turning to my wife and saying, "Well, before I ask if H&K would do a shoot, I'll need to see what it's like." Since she'd been helping to sell the idea, my wife knew she was caught and sort of had to give in. After that it was out with the belts and off with her shoes...

Later H&K watched the clip as part of deciding whether to try it, and the rest is history. :)

-Q.

There's something to be said for a harsher demeanor. Statuesque, picturesque, and just awesome to see busted with tickling

I wouldn't say she's harsh, but I get what you're saying. If you met her at work, you'd see a friendly, smooth, and confident professional. If you met her out drinking, you'd get the same vibe but could tell she had a goofy side.

If you're familiar with our tickle clips, you'd see that she's pretty much at the heart of our model profile. Vanilla, self-confident, and independent on the surface but with a fun side that's willing to be tickle tortured.

I'll say it again, I'm an incredibly lucky guy. :)

I wouldn't say she's harsh, but I get what you're saying. If you met her at work, you'd see a friendly, smooth, and confident professional. If you met her out drinking, you'd get the same vibe but could tell she had a goofy side.

If you're familiar with our tickle clips, you'd see that she's pretty much at the heart of our model profile. Vanilla, self-confident, and independent on the surface but with a fun side that's willing to be tickle tortured.

I'll say it again, I'm an incredibly lucky guy. :)
Maybe "stern" would be a better word. I get how "harsh" carries a bad connotation. I, definitely, meant it as a compliment. You are assuredly a lucky man.

Sure, I remember it well. It was the first time my wife let me record a tickle session.

The friend is Dave, from the original 2007-2010 LOL Tickle Clips gang. He was dating H&K at the time, and I believe we had already posted the original Dianna clip, so things were already off and running. Dave was over to visit one evening and my wife and I had just told him about the whole crazy tickle clips store idea. Then we all started speculating as to whether H&K would be up for doing a shoot.

That was the first time Dave became aware we were into tickling, and (to his credit) I remember him turning to my wife and saying, "Well, before I ask if H&K would do a shoot, I'll need to see what it's like." Since she'd been helping to sell the idea, my wife knew she was caught and sort of had to give in. After that it was out with the belts and off with her shoes...

Later H&K watched the clip as part of deciding whether to try it, and the rest is history. :)

-Q.

So, originally you got your wife into tickling, then it spread to the clip store? Pretty cool

I agree. It took a long time for me to get permission to share images of my wife's feet as well, but after she received much love and "reviews" she was much easier convinced to do it again :). Sometimes they just don't realise how good it feels to be complemented by others ;)

She's not, but she is one of those people who's always being told she looks like someone. Usually, it's Laura Dern or Helen Hunt.

Damn... You're one lucky dude... Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back