• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After much convincing...my wife's ticklish feet, first time on the internet

Hello everyone, this is Quinn's wife. He said I should read through this thread while he's in the kitchen doing dishes. ;)

You're all very sweet, thank you so much for the nice comments! Also, thank you for being a positive part of our lives the last 20 years. I'll admit I was uncomfortable at first being part of a fetish community, even indirectly. I'm not exactly vanilla - I mean, look who I married! - but for me it was always more of a personal thing.

Looking over Quinn's shoulder all these years, through the tickle clip store and everything else, I've learned that this is a community like any other, and maybe stronger than most. Don't get excited - even if I wanted to be in a video, I really couldn't - but I do appreciate the nice things that have come to us from the TMF, including a chance to tickle most of our friends! I mean, who does that?! I'll admit, it's amazing how much fun it is!

It's also nice for Quinn to have a distraction. It's fun being tickled sometimes, but a girl can only take so much. ;)

Nice meeting you all!

T

p.s. Just wanted to agree on the record: yes, Quinn is a very lucky guy :)

Hello everyone, this is Quinn's wife. He said I should read through this thread while he's in the kitchen doing dishes. ;)

You're all very sweet, thank you so much for the nice comments! Also, thank you for being a positive part of our lives the last 20 years. I'll admit I was uncomfortable at first being part of a fetish community, even indirectly. I'm not exactly vanilla - I mean, look who I married! - but for me it was always more of a personal thing.

Looking over Quinn's shoulder all these years, through the tickle clip store and everything else, I've learned that this is a community like any other, and maybe stronger than most. Don't get excited - even if I wanted to be in a video, I really couldn't - but I do appreciate the nice things that have come to us from the TMF, including a chance to tickle most of our friends! I mean, who does that?! I'll admit, it's amazing how much fun it is!

It's also nice for Quinn to have a distraction. It's fun being tickled sometimes, but a girl can only take so much. ;)

Nice meeting you all!

T

p.s. Just wanted to agree on the record: yes, Quinn is a very lucky guy :)

Thanks for your post! You are a lovely woman, with gorgeous feet and a healthy positive attitude. You can share your experiences with us any time. &#55357;&#56397;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back