• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After surgery tickling

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
ok so this was been going on a couple weeks now..may be briefly "medically gross" , but its part of the story

Ive been dealing with a very enlarged prostate for a year now that it was finally decided it had to be removed as opposed to oral treatment. In my real life its a WELL known fact that i am an EXTREMELY ticklish guy...since i was a kid i was a regular target to tickle attacks bu everybody and anybody who knew this information. Anyway the surgury went off ( no issues ) a week ago , which left me with these drainage tubes ( the gross part ) coming out of my stomach and one just under my lower rib on my left side. No pain so speak of really while i was laying in bed . but every cfew hours a nurse had to do the vitals check , medication , and then check the procedure site area (no you really dont rest in a hospital. Heres where things get kind of embarrassing. in there checking the stomach and the tube site under my lower ribs it became CRYSTALLY clear to the nurse checking just how ticklish i am. I let out the loud yelp that im sure she though was pain which folllowed an uncontrollable shower of laughter. she just stared at me and asked if i was hurt ( the usual question a nurse would ask ) and i had to admit to " no , you didnt hurt me...im just VERY ticklish". she just kinda smiled trying to stay professional and said she'd try not tickle but she had to do what she had to do. She proceeded to examine the areas she needed to..to which i giggled and laughed as quietly as i could til she was done. It never extended longer than a minute of laughing..but still. This went on every 4 hours till my discharge 4 days ago. youd think its over there? no....now i have a nurse coming to check how my mobilty around my house is going had to check the procedure site...more tickling. Its going to be a long 2 weeks til my next drs appt so i can discontinue these home visits

I don't envy you the surgery, but I wouldn't mind the nurses' upper body tickling. :tickle:

Shit.....I'd do whatever I needed to in order to un-discontinue these fabulous visits you've acquired. Lol

believe me...the nurses brief tickling is just a trade off from what i get from my wife. When im back 100% the wife already warned of the severeity of "catch up" play ill be on the receiving due to my surgury....and no it definitely wont be limited to just my UB

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back