• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age Preference?

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
I am 19 years old and ive had quite a few "tickle toys" in my time as a teenager but recently i am finding myself wanting to tickle older women, the thought of a mature women just losing it has got me really intrigued atm...

Im just wondering whether people on here had a preference on the age of their lee's or ler's....

Lees: College-aged to mid/late twenties...though I've met early 30's women who could have passed for 23

Last edited:
You pose an interesting question, Rebel. I'm a 38 year old female, and up until now, I never thought I had an age preference where tickle play was concerned. My only requirement was that my 'ler be male and make high marks in the personality/sense of humor/creativity departments.

But in recent months I've been socializing a bit more on the TMF and noticed myself gravitating more towards men my own age. There have been some very sweet, funny, smart, 20-somethings that I've made friends with, and while I really enjoy corresponding with these guys, I realized that if the opportunity ever arose to actually meet one of them face-to-face, I don't think I could do it. I'm not sure when I made this realization, but I think it's been in the works since I hit my mid-30's.

It's not that I don't find these guys attractive, or that I don't think we'd have fun together. It's more about my ability to relate to them, and I think it would be a lot easier to relate to a guy my own age (or even up to 10 years older). We are at the same place in life - serious relationships/marriage (and all the ups and downs that go along with that), kids, life experience, etc. And I think the easier I can relate to someone, the more comfortable I'd be around them.

And also, I'll be totally blunt about this, there is a BIG difference (physically speaking) between the 20-something woman (that a 20-something guy is used to hooking up with), and a woman that is pushing 40 and has had a couple of kids. A woman who is still in her early 20's (for the most part) is in pretty good shape, her body hasn't succumbed to the unforgiving forces of gravity (ie. her boobs are still pretty much where she left them when she was 18), and she thinks that 'stretch marks' are a kind of exercise you do in yoga class. And I know that hooking up with a guy who is used to seeing women at their physical peak would make me HUGELY self conscious - A feeling I don't think I would have with a guy my age. Because a man in his late 30's or 40's has probably long since surrendered his unrealistic 'barbie girl' expectations because he knows that with his spare tire, love handles, and ear hair, the chances of him landing a girl like that is somewhere between slim and none.

That's not to say that he doesn't fantasize about her... same could be said about me - there are definitely a few hot young guys (especially in Hollywood) that have the ability to make me tingle from head to toe whenever I see them (ie. Taylor Lautner has fueled a few fantasies for me - makes me feel like a total pedophile! lol). But again, I don't think fantasy would translate very well into reality. Though Taylor, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I'd be willing to give it a shot anyway :jester:

And lastly, there is part of me that LOVES an experienced 'ler. A guy who has been at the tickling game long before the invention of the internet. A guy that doesn't need an instruction manual to figure out exactly how to play his 'lee because he's got a decade or two worth of tickle experience under his belt. A guy who doesn't need to wonder which tickling methods will work, because he's figured out through years of trial and error, what sends most 'lees through the roof. SO HOT.

Does that answer your question? ;)
Maggie

I prefer between 19 and 30ish, I am 19 turning 20 soon

Age isnt a huge factor for me, but i still prefer 18 to 25 year olds. guess im just a perverted old man!

This is also why women in their 38s are so sexy -- intelligence, candor and they know what they like. ;)

Nothing older than twice my age for me lol. But anything younger than that- don't care.

Tkl rebel. If I were you id pm Andy the team .
He's just had a play/session with my lee friend Amanda. She is late 40s.
I'm sure he can tell you a good story or four.

Yes I do have an age limit for my play partners Men: 18-33 and Women:18-50(I think cougars are so hot!) I'm attracted to older women, but not older men. I don't really know why either.

No preference form me, but I've only actually had sessions with women within 4 years of my age. I'm 22, youngest ticklee I had was 19, and the oldest was 26. As long as you're fun, ticklish, and cool with be around, I'll gladly have some fun.

You pose an interesting question, Rebel. I'm a 38 year old female, and up until now, I never thought I had an age preference where tickle play was concerned. My only requirement was that my 'ler be male and make high marks in the personality/sense of humor/creativity departments.

But in recent months I've been socializing a bit more on the TMF and noticed myself gravitating more towards men my own age. There have been some very sweet, funny, smart, 20-somethings that I've made friends with, and while I really enjoy corresponding with these guys, I realized that if the opportunity ever arose to actually meet one of them face-to-face, I don't think I could do it. I'm not sure when I made this realization, but I think it's been in the works since I hit my mid-30's.

It's not that I don't find these guys attractive, or that I don't think we'd have fun together. It's more about my ability to relate to them, and I think it would be a lot easier to relate to a guy my own age (or even up to 10 years older). We are at the same place in life - serious relationships/marriage (and all the ups and downs that go along with that), kids, life experience, etc. And I think the easier I can relate to someone, the more comfortable I'd be around them.

And also, I'll be totally blunt about this, there is a BIG difference (physically speaking) between the 20-something woman (that a 20-something guy is used to hooking up with), and a woman that is pushing 40 and has had a couple of kids. A woman who is still in her early 20's (for the most part) is in pretty good shape, her body hasn't succumbed to the unforgiving forces of gravity (ie. her boobs are still pretty much where she left them when she was 18), and she thinks that 'stretch marks' are a kind of exercise you do in yoga class. And I know that hooking up with a guy who is used to seeing women at their physical peak would make me HUGELY self conscious - A feeling I don't think I would have with a guy my age. Because a man in his late 30's or 40's has probably long since surrendered his unrealistic 'barbie girl' expectations because he knows that with his spare tire, love handles, and ear hair, the chances of him landing a girl like that is somewhere between slim and none.

That's not to say that he doesn't fantasize about her... same could be said about me - there are definitely a few hot young guys (especially in Hollywood) that have the ability to make me tingle from head to toe whenever I see them (ie. Taylor Lautner has fueled a few fantasies for me - makes me feel like a total pedophile! lol). But again, I don't think fantasy would translate very well into reality. Though Taylor, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I'd be willing to give it a shot anyway :jester:

And lastly, there is part of me that LOVES an experienced 'ler. A guy who has been at the tickling game long before the invention of the internet. A guy that doesn't need an instruction manual to figure out exactly how to play his 'lee because he's got a decade or two worth of tickle experience under his belt. A guy who doesn't need to wonder which tickling methods will work, because he's figured out through years of trial and error, what sends most 'lees through the roof. SO HOT.

Maggie

are you doubting the younger lee's of this forum daisy? il tell you what, i saw your post of your feet and that actually inspired me to post this thread... you talk about guys being used to getting girls during their "peak"... what if the younger guys on here liked the odd wrinkle or two more so then a "flawless" body? especially on feet which you can see have been well looked after very much like your own...

Maggie
i totally agree with everything you say i am of the older tickler generation long before thease sites ever existed and its fun to tickle a woman closer to my age who can really relish and enjoy it all

yeah, i'm 20, and i'm gonna say my age limit is under 45. just because anything older is parent age for me, and that's just kinda weird, know what i'm sayin?

yeah, i'm 20, and i'm gonna say my age limit is under 45. just because anything older is parent age for me, and that's just kinda weird, know what i'm sayin?

That's exactly how I see it...

Maggie

I loved everything about this. :)

Although, not for nothin': I am a 23 year old who has a child and the "baggage" to show for it. :\

I've always loved cougars, though I'm no spring chicken myself. I can go all the way up to late-late 40's. God, I wish PoPro could find a model like that!

Im 20 and my preference for tickling is 18-25 year old girls. But the thought of tickling a 35 year old hottie insane is quite nice :)

I don't really have an age preference. I'm open to being tickled by almost anyone 18+. However, that's playfully. For sessions that are more of a sexual nature, I prefer a man between the ages of 21-35, but I wouldn't rule out anyone if they're out of the age range.

So I guess what we can gather from this is that yes, majority of people have an age range close to their own but won't say "errrrrrrrr no, your 2 years too old for me bi bi"
Thanks for your replies guys :)

are you doubting the younger lee's of this forum daisy? il tell you what, i saw your post of your feet and that actually inspired me to post this thread... you talk about guys being used to getting girls during their "peak"... what if the younger guys on here liked the odd wrinkle or two more so then a "flawless" body? especially on feet which you can see have been well looked after very much like your own...

Rebel -

Wow... so many thoughts whirling around in my head right now, I'm not sure which one deserves top billing....

I guess I should start by thanking you and saying how flattered and totally shocked I am about the fact that my foot pics seem to have had something to do with you starting this thread. I'll admit, the shocked part is holding slightly more sway at the moment... though flattered isn't too far behind ;) Part of me thinks it's a sweet and sort of romantic notion that I could provide fodder for fantasy to a guy half my age... holy shit... you really are HALF MY AGE :shock: .... but the other part wrestles with the probability of it being true.

You have to understand that as women, we are taught from a very early age that getting older, or even worse, showing signs of getting older, is unattractive and something that should be fought every step of the way. We are told that men get more distinguished with age, and women just get old. We are bombarded by "solutions" to aging - plastic surgery, wrinkle creams, hair dyes, etc. - all designed to erase, or at the very least, hide the fact that time is marching on. EVERY branch of the media serves as testimony to our obsession with staying young. Just look at Hollywood (for example): There are hardly any leading ladies over the age of 50 that are still get starring roles. (I was only able to come up with Diane Keaton, Merryl Streep, Glenn Close, and Judi Dench). And magazines show us nothing but pictures of young, flawless women and ads for cosmetics that are supposed to help us attain the unattainable.

When an older woman (a "cougar") does hook up with a significantly younger guy, they often look like Demi Moore, Michelle Pfeiffer, or Halle Berry - certainly not your average looking older women. So when you come along and tell me that you are actually attracted to older, imperfect looking women, you have to cut me a little slack when I doubt it because everything I've learned is to the contrary. It's not that I don't WANT to believe it, it's just difficult.

I know genuine, down to earth, guys (like yourself) exist, but I also believe you to be in the serious minority. Most guys, even here on the TMF, are attracted to young women whose looks are what I might classify as "stereotypically beautiful". The proof is in all the clips, pics, and stories on here. It seems that your preferences are being drowned out by the masses. And since the masses tend to be a lot louder, it's easier for me to pay more attention to them.

But setting all that overly-analytical, self-deprecating crap aside, I'll tell you this - Despite the fact that you are closer in age to my daughter than you are to me, and despite the fact that I would never actually meet up (in person) with a guy your age, it has given me a lot of happiness and hope that guys like you are out there and willing to swim against the mainstream. :) You've made this old lady's day ;)

Take care sweetie,
Maggie

I enjoy any age really. Although there is something charming about tickling (or, yes, being tickled by) someone who is either very young (I'm 44) or rather older. At a younger age it is as if you are helping them discover something new, and at that age they seem to have more energy.

At an older age you might be helping them get in touch with a wild side that may have been dormant for a while (or never explored at all); meanwhile, there is that psychological sense of a fun-filled loss of dignity occuring (or being imposed upon if the roles are reversed) due to something as simple as touch. That is intoxicating. Age play seems like a perfect companion fetish for tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back