• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ah beeleeve the cheeldren our are feutcha! (I'm back)

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Well, it's been a long time since I've done anything. No Christmas, Easter or anniversary pics or updates. And the abrupt closure of my Yahoo! Group didn't help. So here's a little pic about it. I think I've become a Randy Watson fan. Been watching Coming To America too much...

dignity.jpg

OK, so I haven't got any tickling pics here yet. However, there is some on the way. Since I wanted to do something special on my return, I decided to forego any requests and planned pics for the time being and put together a tickling series called the Pure Artistic Tortures Series.

adpats.jpg

Kaysie, Robi, KJ, Selis, B, Kitty, Violet and Rosa will all be either in some kind of original or/and incredibly torturous scenario. I'll be releasing each pic one by one every 2-3 days starting from April 10th, as they're still getting coloured and I'll be heading off to Spain for a week. In any case, stick around. I hope you remember who I am!

Poisonous Monkey

Just goes to show ya, you can't keep a good chimp down. I eagerly await the grand unveiling!

I am more excited for your new artwork then I am for Revenge Of The Sith. I became an avid fan of yours ever since I seen your redemption granted comic a year ago. God bless your talent.

Good news indeed, sir. I haven't been this pleased since, well, last Sunday when Nigel Martyn was exposed as a buffoon. Definitely looking forward to the new artwork; it's about time you had your own webpage, mate.

PS: And ferchrissakes PUT THE KoF SNIPPETS BACK UP OR I'LL CRY please. I'm not joking; unless you enjoy the prospect of a six foot scouser blubbing into his keyboard I'd get thems uploaded quickstyle.

Glad to have you back Chimp. Sorry about your Yahoo group. But I look forward to more great posts from you :D

Screw Yahoo.

That's whatcha get for not hailing to the chimp.

*kicks Yahoo! in the arse*
Chimp, you ROCK!!
Can't wait to see your new stuff ;)
Greetz,
TNO

Hehe, funny stuff. No, the fact that Yahoo sucks isn't necessarily funny, just your reaction above to it :)

I've always loved your stuff, and am impressed by how much you've improved over the years (especially your coloring techniques). Keep up the good work, man. If you ever need a home, I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help you out.

Whiiiii
Chimpy is back , finaly ;)
Cant wait to see your new art dear
I am sure it will be great as always

Cheers for the support, peeps. So far, I've completed two pics, and I'm trying to finish as much as possible before my holiday to Spain. Also, my website is currently in the works, too. So I suggest waiting awhile, Mr. Headspan. All good things come to those who wait. If all else fails on that part, I'll come and see you, Oblesklk.

OK, I'm back, looking slightly tanned, and had to deal with several pikeys and scatty English birds. Still, at least I enjoyed drinking, playing sport and the sunshine...

I'm just getting used to the new layout. It's pretty cool. Oh, and expect the first PATS series picture to be in by late afternoon. I'm so eager to put it up, I had to do it later today!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back