• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ah! My Ticklish Goddess!: Prologue (short F/F and F/M)

noneya

TMF Expert
Ah! My Ticklish Goddesses and Demons!: Prologue (short F/F and F/M)

I meant to post this yesterday but I just didn't feel up to editing.
Anyway, I've been a lurker here for nearly five years and haven't posted a single thing that wasn't by somebody else. So I decided to do this multi-part tickle fiction because it's one of my favorite mangas that I don't think gets enough tkl-attention. Anyway comments, criticism, suggestions are welcome. Please remember that this is just a prologue; it's meant to just set up the story. There will be much more tickling, including M/F, F/F and even F/M, to come. I hope you enjoy my first original submission.

Italics: Either thoughts or words with inflection
Bold: Loud or authoritative voice or a shocking fact

Ah! My Ticklish Goddesses and Demons!

Prologue

Sunlight streamed through the gaps in the blinds, signaling the start of a brand new day. It landed on the face of one Keiichi Morisato, causing him to stir from another great night’s sleep. Pulling back the covers slightly, Keiichi took the opportunity to stretch before smiling and looking to his left to take in the form of his slumbering wife, Belldandy.

Every morning, I thank Kami-sama for giving you to me Bell.

Feeling a little affectionate this morning, Keiichi leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on his love’s right cheek, causing the smile she always slept with to widen ever so slightly. Taking special care not to disrupt the sleeping goddess beside him, Keiichi crawled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. Seeing his reflection in the mirror over the sink, Keiichi looked with careful scrutiny to assure himself that he wasn’t living a dream.

The person who looked back at him was the spitting image of himself in college, with one important exception: each of his cheeks sported a green symbol in the shape of a gear while his forehead sported a green wrench. He was Keiichi Morisato, and he was the luckiest immortal in heaven.
(Just to let you all know, this is the start of a very mechanical and boring catch-up so just bear with it. There will be a note telling you when it ends.)

Now you’re all probably wondering: WHAT THE HELL! HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A MORTAL LIVING ON EARTH! Well let’s make sure all of us start off on the same page. Two hundred ten years ago today that is exactly what Keiichi Morisato was: a normal college student who just so happened to be born under an unlucky star. This unlucky star, however, would prove to lead to the best thing that ever happened to him. On this same day, two hundred ten years ago, heaven had decided to send the goddess Belldandy down to grant Keiichi a single wish. Initially shocked by a girl phasing through his mirror (I mean, who wouldn’t be) the Japanese man immediately backpedaled into the wall. A short explanation later, the dazzling woman began eagerly awaiting to hear his true desire. Though it was by accident, Keiichi wished for this beautiful woman to spend the rest of eternity with him. And so began the adventures documented in the manga we all know: Ah! My Goddess!

Keiichi and Belldandy, along with Belldandy’s sisters Skuld and Urd, soon began life in a seemingly normal temple. The misadventures these four got involved in ranged from something as mundane as grocery shopping to several instances involving the fate of the Universe! As events continued to progress, Keiichi and Belldandy fell deeper and deeper in love with each other until, ten years after they first met, Keiichi finally worked up the nerve to ask the girl of his dreams to marry him. Rather than provide a simple yes, his love, with tears streaming from her eyes, opted instead to dive headlong into her new fiancé’s arms. Two months and one extremely chaotic wedding later, the most perfect match in both heaven and earth was at last consecrated.

Once they were wed, Belldandy took Keiichi aside and told him a shocking truth: while it was true that he was mortal, due to the nature of his wish he would be made a god upon his death and they would be able to spend the rest of eternity together. This piece of information not only made him grab his wife and jump for joy, it also brought him to an important decision.

Keiichi realized that, if he had any say in it, any child he and Belldandy had together would definitely outlive him. An unfortunate side-effect of this was that Belldandy would have to immediately return to heaven. He did not like the idea of leaving his child alone and, after consulting with his love, found that she did not either. They thus made the decision that until they were both immortal, they would not have any children.

Keiichi and Belldandy had many wonderful years together, all of them filled with more love than you could find on the Earth. But it was not to last. After eighty five years together, the now one-hundred five year old Keiichi one night slipped into the gentle arms of death. Staying long enough to see that Keiichi received the funeral he deserved, the trio of goddesses bade farewell to the mortal plane and returned to heaven.

After he and Belldandy reunited, Keiichi, with his vast mechanical expertise, started out as a technician for the Yggdrasil system and worked his way up until he was chief administrator. Now, one hundred twenty five years after his death, Keiichi woke up on his two hundredth wedding anniversary as a God first class, Administrative, Unlimited and the husband of the most perfect woman in the world.
(This is the end of the boring and mechanical catch-up so things will start to get better)

Focused on recalling his past, Keiichi failed to notice a newly awakened Belldandy sneaking up behind him. Seeing her husband deep in thought, Belldandy donned a mischievous grin and decided to employ her favorite method to get his attention: she spidered her nails up his extremely ticklish ribs.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” Keiichi laughed, squirming away from the hands of his unknown assailant. Looking behind him to find his attacker, he smiled at seeing the pleased look on his wife’s face. “Oh, good morning Belldandy,” he said.

“Good morning to you too Keiichi-san,” Belldandy said, moving forward to use her hands for something she enjoyed even more: wrapping them around his body.

Suddenly finding himself in his wife’s arms Keiichi turned around and embraced her back, basking in the warmth of this tender moment. Pulling away slightly, Keiichi leaned his head down and brought his lips onto Belldandy’s. Feeling her tongue caress his bottom lip, he widened his mouth to allow her entrance. Their tongues wrestled with each other briefly before a sound from the doorway forced them apart.

“Mommy, daddy, good mor-EWWWWW!”

Conditioned by years of being interrupted by Skuld, Keiichi sprang from his wife only to remember that the voice did not belong to Belldandy’s little sister. It had instead come from his pride and joy: his six year old daughter Freya.

At six years old, Freya was just like a miniature Belldandy. She had the same hair, the same eyes and the same caring personality. The only visual difference was her mother’s blue diamond marks were replaced by orange hexagons.

Running up to her mother to be swept into a hug, Freya asked “What were you and daddy doing mommy? Isn’t it a little early in the morning for stuff like that?”

That was one thing about Freya that she and Belldandy did not share. Having spent so much time around her aunts Urd and Hild during her formative years, Freya had managed, much to her parents’ dismay, to pick up a little of the women’s pervetidness.

Donning an even more devious smirk, Belldandy asked “now what have I told you about talking like your aunts Freya?” The question was followed up by a tickle attack to the six year old’s ribs and sides.

Feeling the pressure of her mother’s sharp fingernails on her tickle spots, Freya burst into high-pitched laughter. “HEHHEAHAHAH I’M SOHOHRRY MOMMY. HAHAHAHA I WON’T DOHOHOHO IT AGAIN. PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHP” Freya said while attempting to escape the assault of her mother’s evil digits.

Satisfied with her daughter’s apology, Belldandy ceased her attack and said “all right sweetie, just as long as you’re sorry,” before passing their daughter off to get a hug from her father.

Pulling his daughter in close for a sweet embrace, Keiichi couldn’t help but smirk at his wife’s antics. After they were married, Belldandy lost all her inhibitions when they were alone and confided in her husband a secret she had long kept buried: she had a serious thing for tickling. Keiichi suspected it had something to do with how she loved to spread joy everywhere she went; whatever the reason, from the playful attacks in the morning to the passionate sessions they shared at night, tickling had a constant presence in the Morisato household.

Speaking of houses, Keiichi took the opportunity to once again glance around their home. It was a nice, respectable, two-floor, three bedroom condo that was situated in one of the fancier neighborhoods in heaven. Every room was beautifully decorated with the best furniture you’ve ever seen. But what they especially loved was their top-of-the-hill view.

Breaking out of his reverie, Keiichi glanced down at the bundle of joy in his arms. “How are you today Freya? Your mother didn’t get you too bad did she?”

Looking up at her father with a face of pure joy, Freya said “no, after being under her assault for so many years, I think I’m used to it by now.” She looked back at her mother with a grin.

Deciding to play along with her daughter’s train of thought, Belldandy smiled even wider and said “Is that so? I guess I’ll have to extend your punishment session next time. Shall we go from thirty minutes to an hour?”

Freya’s face went grinning to abject horror in two seconds flat. Jumping down from her father’s arms to grip her mother’s legs entreatingly, she cried out “NO! PLEASE MOMMY! I ALREADY CAN’T STAND IT! IF IT WENT ON ANY LONGER I’D GO INSANE!”

Seeing their daughter’s over the top reaction, the two parents bent over to cradle their stomachs as a serious giggle-fit set in. Belldandy’s melodious titters made a nice contrast to Keiichi’s resounding guffaws. After about a minute or so, the pair managed to reel themselves back in. Belldandy was the first of the two to speak up.

“Ok, I think that will be enough joking around. Keiichi-san, I want you to take Freya and help her get ready. While you’re doing that, I’ll make us a nice breakfast. We don’t want to be late to the reunion do we?”

Taking hold of his daughter’s hand before giving his wife a chaste kiss, Keiichi smiled and said “We sure don’t Bell. You know how Hild and Urd get when they’re together with nothing to do, and I’d prefer the park we reserved to be in one piece when we leave.”

Giggling at the thought, Belldandy shewed the pair out of the room and set off to make breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Oh please calm down dear. You look very handsome”

“Yeah daddy! You’re really hot!”

After shooting her daughter a disapproving look, Belldandy had to admit to herself that her little munchkin was right: her husband was capital H-O-T HOT! After becoming a god, Keiichi had received a uniform with a color scheme similar to that of Belldandy’s. However, unlike her flowing dress, Keiichi’s outfit consisted of a skintight sleeveless shirt and form-fitting pants. Originally he had been given something that was almost as frilly as Belldandy’s, but after seeing how impractical, not to mention embarrassing, it was to wear it at work, he asked Kami-sama for a more appropriate ensemble. Needless to say, the skintight clothes outlined his muscles very well.

Walking hand-in-hand with his wife to the right and daughter to the left, Keiichi took a deep breath to try and calm down as they approached the reserved area. He really didn’t understand why he was nervous. Most of the people, aside from Hild and Mara for obvious reasons, he saw every day. It must just be because, with all of them in the same place, chaos was bound to ensue.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WHITE-HAIRED BITCH?!”

“YOU HEARD ME YOU BLONDE BIMBO!”

A stream of comical anime tears leaked from Keiichi’s eyes as he realized, once again, how sometimes it wasn’t a good thing to be right. The situation in question, which had been going on for a while judging from the numerous smoking craters, seemed to be reaching a critical point. There, standing at the center of attention, was Mara with a sword of fire and Urd with a spear of lightning, both of them about to swing their respective weapons at the other.

Deciding to put an end to this before it ruined the special day, Keiichi let go of his loved ones’ hands and decided to do something completely unbelievable: channeling some of his energy into his legs he rushed between the two immortals at impossible speeds and stopped both their weapons bare-handed. The entire crowd stared dumbstruck as both Urd and Mara strained in an attempt to complete their swings, their weapons, as unbelievable as it seemed, being held back by only Keiichi’s index fingers.

“Now” Keiichi said, a victorious smirk crossing his face, “I think that will be quite enough you two.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
As the whole group continued to stare wide-eyed at Keiichi’s overt display of raw power, there was one face in the crowd that wore a smile of utmost pride: Lind’s.

What Keiichi had not told anyone, not even his wife, was that while he was mortal, he was always so frustrated on how he had to rely on the powers of those around him. After joining the immortal ranks, Keiichi sought out Lind, heaven’s foremost expert in combat, and begged her on hands and knees to make him stronger. Lind was, of course, more than happy to oblige.

Flashback: 120 years ago

“All right Keiichi,” Lind said, “there’s something we need to do before we get started on your training.”

“What would that be Lind-sensei?”

Smirking at the newly minted god’s teacher label, Lind handed him what looked like one of those diabetes glucose meters.

Adopting a look of utter confusion, Keiichi asked “What am I supposed to do with this?”

Chuckling a little at his uncertainty, Lind stepped forward and pointed to a hole that contained what appeared to be a tiny syringe.

“You put your finger there and the machine takes some of your blood. You see Keiichi, gods and goddesses perform acts of ‘magic’ by accessing a pool of ‘divine energy’ within our bodies. This energy is stored in our bloodstream, carried by our red blood cells much like the oxygen in humans. Our lungs are specially designed to release that stored energy when we sing. Alternatively, as is often the case in combat, the power can be excreted directly to our muscles to augment our physical capabilities.”

Pointing to the digital screen on the meter, Lind continued her explanation.

“This is a specially designed device that can measure the density and purity of your energy. The more dense your power, the more spells you can cast. Likewise, the purer the energy, the more potent your skills will be. The display measures from 0 being the lowest to 500 being the highest. Measurements generally vary, but the average is about 136. Just so you know, in the entire history of the universe, only two beings’ powers have ever exceeded 450: Kami-sama himself who set the max, and Hild. To give you a point of reference, Belldandy measures a 215 without her sealing earrings while I myself am an even 230 with my full combat abilities. The daimakaicho Hild, without all of her seals, has been estimated to be about a 476.”

Having finished her oratory, Lind crossed her hands behind her back and stared at Keiichi expectantly.

Placing the pad of his thumb over the hole, Keiichi depressed the start button. He winced slightly at the quick jab, which caused Lind to roll her eyes and mutter “wimp” under her breath. Huffing in indignation, Keiichi returned his attention to the meter, which was slowly but steadily increasing.

270…280…290.

Both their eyes widened as the number showed no sign of slowing down.

430…440…450…460.

When the number finally did stop, had years of combat not conditioned her against it, Lind would have fainted. The number staring back at her was utterly unbelievable. But the meters were designed to be 100% accurate. Therefore, there was no doubt about the reading she was seeing: 489!!

Flashback End

After a quick trip to inform Kami-sama of the startling discovery, Lind poured everything she had into training Keiichi. Weapon handling, footwork, hand-to-hand combat, aerial acrobatics, Keiichi mastered them all. What surprised her was that he did all this without an angel. For some unknown reason, Keiichi’s divine energy failed to fertilize any angel egg they gave him. Finally, after ten years of hard work, Lind was forced to admit to him that he had surpassed her in every way. Thus Keiichi gained a new title, one that was known only to the very uppermost echelons of heaven’s management: “Wingless Guardian.” He was the guardian of paradise; a secret weapon only to be called into service under the gravest of circumstances. So far a situation that Lind couldn’t handle on her own had not arisen, but you could never tell what the future may hold (hint hint ^^).

Leaving behind the realm of recollection, Lind looked over to see their circle of friends converge on Keiichi. Not being one to miss seeing her former student squirm, she continued to smile even as she approached.

~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Keiichi-san! How did you do that?! Are you ok?!”

“Yeah Daddy! You’re AWESOME!!”

“Urd! You haven’t been slipping him your suspicious medicine again have you?”

“Shut it Skuld! My medicine is not suspicious! Besides, I don’t have any medicine that can do that.”

“Oh my little Urd-chan, you give yourself too little credit.”

“I think you just give her too much Hild-sama.”

“I agree with you Mara. But seriously, how were you able to move so fast Keiichi?”

Suddenly finding himself surrounded by Belldandy, Freya, Skuld, Urd, Hild, Mara, and Peorth, while Lind stood there smirking in the background, Keiichi started to think he should have been a little more subtle. Sure he wanted to show off a little, but now he had seven different immortals in his face asking for answers. Seeing as they weren’t going to stop anytime soon, Keiichi did the first thing that came to mind: he stuck his index finger and thumb into his mouth and blew as hard as he could.

The power of the shrill whistle, as evidenced by the many newly broken windows on the adjacent buildings, may have been a little over the top…….but hey, it got everyone’s attention!

Keiichi had the good sense to look embarrassed after his lapse in control. Scratching the back of his head while blushing up to his ears, he said “Heh heh, sorry about that. But seriously girls, I know you have a lot of questions but I need you all to slow down. I can’t understand anything if you’re all talking at once.”

The group seemed to calm down a little bit at this. However, seeing the numerous curious stares shared by his friends and family, Keiichi sighed and led them all to the large picnic table under the gazebo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~While all of the guests appeared to be exuding an aura of utter fascination during Keiichi’s explanation, on the inside, Hild and Mara were having a frantic telepathic conversation.

Hild-sama! What just happened?! That brat Keiichi moved so fast that I couldn’t even see him! Where did all this power come from?!

You forget Ma-chan that it has been over a century since Keiichi gained his immortality. Someone constantly surrounded by beings of such high power can’t help but feel worthless by comparison. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he asked that silver-haired Valkyrie over there for special combat training. Still, even I was unable to track his movements.”

WHAT! But there’s no way he could be that powerful! He’s only half god. His powers should only be able to reach half that of normal immortal no matter how hard he trains!

Calm yourself Ma-chan. Even if I did lose track of him, I’m sure he would be nothing against me without my seals. This will not affect the plan in any way. We will still succeed in our greatest scheme ever, and then we’ll be able to topple heaven once and for all.

With the silent conversation between them finished, Hild and Mara began trying to glean as much information as they could out of Keiichi.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had taken more than half an hour of constant narrative, but Keiichi was eventually able to satiate his guests’ hunger for answers. With that out of the way, everyone could spend the rest of the day conversing, reminiscing, and having a great time.

Finally, after a day of fun that was over much too quickly for anyone, it was time to go home. However, as the Morisato trio separated from the rest of the group, Belldandy decided to speak up.

“Freya, could you go on ahead for a moment? I want to talk to your father alone.”

Recognizing the tone in her mother’s voice, Freya smiled suggestively and nodded her head in assent before running off.

Curious as to what his wife wanted, Keiichi was shocked to see the lustful look in her eyes. Pulling his head down by his shoulders, Belldandy whispered something in his ear that made him shudder.

“Keiichi-san, for keeping this secret from me, I think we’re going to have to extend our special anniversary celebration.”

Realizing that there was no way to talk Belldandy out of this, he could only nod meekly as his wife pulled him after their daughter, and toward a night he would never forget.

End of Prologue
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tickle torture will start in chapter one. By the end of the story, all the ladies and Keiichi will each get at least one turn under someone's tickling fingers (except for Skuld; I'm sorry to disappoint her fans but I like my tickle torture to eventually turn erotic and, despite her actual age, I just don't feel comfortable putting her in a situation like that. This obviously means Freya won't be tortured in this manner either). Should be out in about two weeks (longer if, like it seems to so often do, my inspiration goes on holiday to Bermuda) because I'll be posting a story to go along with one of Feather Meister's One Piece tickle pics. You can expect it in about a week.

Like I said near the top comments, criticism, and suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
A most excellent piece, for a long time i thought i was the only AMG fan here, i look forward with much anticipation to what you intend to do next with this story.

But on one note i just found a bit annoying is that you've made Keiichi a bit too strong, bordering on Gary Stu I feel, it just seems to me as something of a violation of what his character is supposed to be, and would've just worked fine for me with the current setting as was, but still that doesn't mean the situation you've created can't be potentially intriguing if handled well.

So yes, i really do look forward to what you've got coming next, there's far too little AMG material out there.

But on one note i just found a bit annoying is that you've made Keiichi a bit too strong, bordering on Gary Stu I feel, it just seems to me as something of a violation of what his character is supposed to be, and would've just worked fine for me with the current setting as was, but still that doesn't mean the situation you've created can't be potentially intriguing if handled well.

Why he's this powerful will be revealed later in the story. As for what purpose it served, if you'll remember from the angel-eater arc, Hild only had to bring out 50% of her power to match Lind when she was going all out. I made him this strong so that there will be someone who can match the daimakaicho blow-for-blow when the final battle comes.

I'm pretty sure that Hild wasn't using 50% of her strength, considering she was in her kiddie form whihc at most is 1/1000th of her essence, meaning she was using at most 50% of her 1/1000th form.

But even so Lind wasn't even trying to kill Hild but rather take out the angel eater, furthermore Lind was a female Spartan esque warrior from an elite warrior class of goddess that spends their entire childhood training to become what they are, and considering that Hild is the female equavilent of Kami-sama.

It just feels that by introducing this new element in Keiichi, one which borders on gary stuism you're just cheapening the fabric of the AMG universe in a way that is sadly common among fan fic writers.

I understand your concern. You don't need to worry because I'm not just going to let him throw around that power at the tip of the hat. That kind of power, especially in manga, can only come from the protagonist when he's pushed to his absolute limit to protect the person he loves. Just read and find out; I promise you won't be disappointed.
P.S. The all out battle between him and Hild won't happen until very near the end of this fic.

Last edited:
^Will this battle involve tickling? p:

But yes i'm looking forward to it, you're clearly a fan of the manga and hope you'll provide me with a breath of fresh air featuring well balanced, detailed and good quality characterization that the manga has been lacking for the last few years now.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back