• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ah... so has anyone checked out the wikipedia front page lately?

That's amazing... I've honestly never even heard of that. Thanks for sharing!

I have to say that this is authentic. Zéna M'Déré was leading a "commando" of women who attacked and tickled in public the (male) politicians who supported were the influence of the Comoros over the Island of Mayotte. Zéna and her Chatouilleuses (literally "Ticklers") as they were called wanted Mayotte to remain within the French Republic in the event that the Comoros would reach independence.

Their reasoning was simple: there is no prison sentence for tickling a politician, yet being assailed and mercilessly tickled from all sides by a group of determined women can indeed be a humiliating experience. Their actions had the desired effect: pro-independence politicians were unable to campaign and make speeches. One of them (I forgot his name) was tickled so bad he cried, and had to flee with his clothes pitifully torn off. Their other actions including making noise at night to prevent the pro-Comorian residents of Mayotte from sleeping.

They generated considerable media attention at the time, and their action eventually bore fruit: Mayotte is nowadays an Overseas region of France and a member of the European Union! However, one of them, sadly, was martyred for the cause: Zakia Madi was shot dead by the police in 1969. She was 25 years old.

An amazing true story!:D

I'm gonna go super cliché here, but it is really true that sometimes truth is more impressive than fiction. I mean, if anyone dared to write the story of the Chatouilleuses into a novel, they'd get slammed by their own publisher for not being "realistic enough" :D

I have to admit, this is pretty interesting that you have a group that actually used tickling as a weapon.

Holy shit - a real-life Lysistrata!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Yes, there are French language articles about it. It’s been posted on the TMF somewhere before.

Somewhere between 1966 & 1976 this was a part of the movement:
0628D28B-11D1-415B-ABA9-A3754F007AA2.jpeg

She was also honored for her efforts by TWO French presidents! Jan. 6, 2021 in the U.S. could have been so much different.

D975E27B-1369-4D3E-B552-BD8F700AEE84.jpeg

Got a huge erection when I went to her wiki page and read the line about mobs of women employing tickle torture on political leaders.

And according to wiki, Zéna M'Déré was of the perfect age for a tickler - about 44-49
She was also married three times (that probably says something about her experience in tickling men) and also single again during the time of those tickling protests. What a woman.

For gods sake keep it quiet, what if all women were to employ this tactic :upsidedow
That is why the police forces here in Russia wear thick protection suits during the recent protests against our ill-reputed so-called president.
Unfortunately it's only female police forces who are known to have employed tickling when detaining the unprotected female protesters. There's a video where a group of them are grabbing young ladies by the armpits as they cry out "It tickles! Please don't!" while they are carried away.

Last edited:
That is why the police forces here in Russia wear thick protection suits during the protests against our ill-reputed so-called president.
Unfortunately it's only female police forces who are known to have employed tickling when detaining the unprotected female protesters. There's a video where a group of them are grabbing young ladies by the armpits as they cry out "It tickles! Please don't!" while they are carried away.

:laughhard:

As these female police officers wear no protection on their clothes, I can imagine what it would be if the protesters in turn surrounded them, like those mobs of Chatouilleuses, and mercilessly tickled the officers all over to exhaustion.

I think if the police officers came up with the idea to tickle their captives, there's a good chance they might be very ticklish themselves in the first place.

Anyone got a clip of this that isn't trying to get you to download some other software.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back