• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ah... so has anyone checked out the wikipedia front page lately?

Are there more clips or pictures like this? I’m intrigued by the female tickling officers now haha

Def want to hear more about these female Russian Officers! Are there any other instances?

It is a legit police tactics, apparently. They use it when they otherwise can't subdue someone:

police1.com/close-quarters-combat/videos/tactical-tip-tickle-me-elmo-KRBS3DxZzQGfibzW/

Bro can you repost video of female russian officers that tickled the protestant woman..thank you

I sadly think the are just holding her under her armpits. I don’t think they were tickling on purpose

I sadly think the are just holding her under her armpits. I don’t think they were tickling on purpose
After she was grabbed under her armpits, the protestant woman surrendered herself and, smiling reluctantly, helplessly appealed to the officer with the words: "Please, don't. It tickles, it tickles".
Then the officer tells her: "Get up then and walk".

Thank you bro...but tickletherapist do you have any clip with the female officer tickler?
Thank you

After she was grabbed under her armpits, the protestant woman surrendered herself and, smiling reluctantly, helplessly appealed to the officer with the words: "Please, don't. It tickles, it tickles".
Then the officer tells her: "Get up then and walk".

Imo the hole situation is just so hot. I mean, not only she’s being dragged against her will by a bunch of female officers, they are also forcing her to laugh and beg by touching her sensitive spot

Imo the hole situation is just so hot. I mean, not only she’s being dragged against her will by a bunch of female officers, they are also forcing her to laugh and beg by touching her sensitive spot
Indeed so.
Also this tactic was often used when some female member of opposition was unwilling to leave the building (for example during the elections) when told so by the officials and the ruling party. The lady from an opposition party would grab and hold some part of the building inside, but would be forced to become weak and release hold when some officers sneak under her armpits or grab and tickle her ribs.

There was information about that happening and some photos somewhere, but I won't be able to find a video.

For some reason I don't see the tickling under the armpits but she does have a smirk on her face with the sunglasses Still very tough to tell

For some reason I don't see the tickling under the armpits but she does have a smirk on her face with the sunglasses Still very tough to tell
The tickling most likely was not on purpose here. But it tickled. It was clear because of what she kept saying.

Indeed so.
Also this tactic was often used when some female member of opposition was unwilling to leave the building (for example during the elections) when told so by the officials and the ruling party. The lady from an opposition party would grab and hold some part of the building inside, but would be forced to become weak and release hold when some officers sneak under her armpits or grab and tickle her ribs.

There was information about that happening and some photos somewhere, but I won't be able to find a video.

It looks something like this:

https://youtu.be/UunqxoQQhmQ

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back