• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AI story discussion

ticklishbod20

Verified
Hi TMF,

What do people think about AI generating stories? This software is suddenly available to everyone.

I love all new content, so I’m all for it, with caution. I tried the chat bot app and it wrote a (shokingly) readable tickle story. It wasn’t fantastic. But it wasn’t terrible, mostly because it had all the things I wanted it to include.

I like that posters are including disclaimers at the beginning of stories if they’re AI generated. I think the disclaimer (or notification) is a good thing for a few reasons: we can all compare notes on how a chat bot can write tickle stories to help it write better stories; I like knowing what came from a person’s brain vs software.

I hope posters keep writing the disclaimers.

Is anyone very opposed? Let’s hear from you. Everyone keep it civil.

I don’t know if I contribute all that much to the TMF for my opinion to have much weight but, for what it’s worth, I really REALLY dislike AI generated stories. The “Stories” section is my consistent “go-to.” Always has been. There are times when I feel that regular human beings seem to have an endless capacity for creating uninspired, rote stories; why do they need computers to do this for them? I don’t really get why, either. Are we supposed to comment on these stories you “wrote”? What do you expect us to comment on? “Excellent job entering a string of words into a program.”

There’s really nothing I can do to stop anyone doing posting AI stories, and I’m not, not, NOT going to suggest the admins police the story boards for AI generated stuff. I’m also certain that the story forum will be flooded with AI generated stories in the next few weeks. But for now, I’d prefer a disclaimer. I’m sure those will go away in a short while, but as I said, for now… slap a disclaimer on it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back