• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

airline feet etiquette

You just need to put [ url] link [ /url] on either side of the link (with no spaces, I had to add those or the characters wouldn't appear).

Edit -- Thanks for sharing! The little kid knew better than the adults... :rolleyes:

You just need to put [ url] link [ /url] on either side of the link (with no spaces, I had to add those or the characters wouldn't appear).

So this is your link activated - Thanks for sharing! The little kid knew better... :rolleyes:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YwOO4v5Ew

People do the link like that deliberately, so the channel doesn't get "tickling forum" as a reference and wonder why.

Definitely highly inappropriate, and this is coming from a guy with a slight foot fetish. This isn't your house, or apartment, etc. Everyone paid for the flight and people didn't pay to have your bare feet around them. ESPECIALLY if they're dirty or nasty or stinky.

The fact that people are STILL doing this despite the widespread media attention this issue has gotten over the years is beyond ridiculous. If there were ever a case in point example to prove humans were selfish, thoughtless creatures, this would be one great example

Yes, I agree it's disgusting & invasive. :xlime: There are parts of the world where showing bare feet is considered extremely offensive, almost as if one is exposing a sex organ.

But if they seem clean enough & their victim wishes to either apply nail polish or fingernails, who can blame them? :p As long as they have antibacterials, I'd say go for it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back