• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Al Shaytan ~ A Graphic Novel

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Al Shaytan ~ A Graphic Novel
WARNING: M/f, Full Nudity, Violence, Adult Content

Liner Notes: Al Shaytan is an ongoing graphic novel inspired by the great fantasy movies of my youth. Great sweeping epics such as Lawrence of Arabia, the Sindbad series with epic monsters by Ray Harryhausen, and of course the older Thief of Baghdad(s) and A Thousand and One Arabian Knights. All I knew is I wanted a genie (djinn) that was malevolent, to make the darkest and most sadistic opportunities for severe tickle torture and bondage scenarios. It worked out well, and was well received. This kind of work is more intense and takes more time to craft... slow going, but I will add chapters in time...

Last edited:
Al Shaytan ~ A Graphic Novel . . .

Al Shaytan ~ A Graphic Novel . . . .

This is like the kinds of things Heavy Metal magazine used to serialize back in the 1970s. Excellent work, to say the very least!

Unbelievable. I love how faithful to the influences it is and how fetish shows up with perfect timing. Looking forward to it.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back