• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Albany is already in full swing!

Re: Re: Gathering Reflections, Acknowledgements, Amplfications, and Anticipations

Guip393 said:
Well here it is, Monday Mornin. And I'm home reflecting on the past weekend.Words can't discribe the fun, relaxation, and warmth, I felt right from the start. I wasen't there 20 minutes and already felt as if I had known all of you for years. Thanks to Jen and Pete for a "SUPER SUPER" time. And to all the attendies. Dave; Thanks for making me feel like we had been friends for years. And to Mimi; I want a piece of the spot on your back next time:devil: And Brian, "The Rookie of the Year" Bavo! Night and Chem; looking forward to getting those sweet feet of yours, and sucking on those toes. Next time I won't miss out. Dvnc,and QB Hope you guys had a good trip back to the west coast. Again
You guys made me feel as comfortable as anybody. And when I got there I was a "LER" But now I'm thinking P/T "LEE" might not be such a bad thing:D . And I just might like you to have my "Virginity" Jan. But I WILL get you as well. Hence, "THE PRIVITE ROOM":devil: I knew that frosting needed something! Curtis, What a great guy. And fingers of gold. "LITE" What a trooper, My GOD! And B.T.W. YES, your ARE a fu---n snack! Venray and company, I never would have guessed that you two were first timers as well. And I just might let you work me over next time too, Tracy. But if so you'll get yours.:D Keep me abreast of your get together in Conn. I'd love to attend if posable. Talk to you all soon, P.S. getting the pics developed today. hope to send them on to u all in a day or so. P.P.S. Jan don't for get to send out all the addresses to us so we all have them.Well I've got to get going. thanks again and "I toast you all".:)

Well it's Monday Morning and I'm back home relaxing after a really fun weekend in Albany. Man that was fun! Even had fun on the plane with a really silly flight crew who kept up updated on the Superbowl and we all sang Happy Birthday to one of the flight attendants!

The best part... getting to meet all the folks from online and sharing our innermost thoughts and feelings about our favorite sport plus getting in lots of playtime with everyone. Lots of folks didn't understand the reference to Tickling being a sport until they got to experience it either as a Lee or a Ler. Now they understand.

Jen is STILL upset with me since I never got into an open scene with the gang LOL. All I can say to that is Neener, Neener, NEENER! (Oh man... I am TOAST for Phili!) Pat is already volunterring to bring the cake! LOL He only likes frosting on toes! LOL And Pete and Curtis are ready and raring to go to get me good! I am SO toasted for NEST! But Frank sure put me through my paces on that scene.

And I'm standing proud with my new nickname... F'ing Bitch! I wear that badge proudly. Let's see if I got it right... DVNC is Deviant, TTD is Evil, Brian is Wicked, DAVE2112 is something else that's nasty. It was terrific.

For me the gathering started with the "Other" TTD - Glen. I got to tie him down and tickle him until he couldn't even talk! He was gibbering away senselessly and had the look of horror in his eyes when I'd head in his direction. He'll NEVER taunt me again! Man there's nothing more invigorating that having a great big Stud Muffin in bondage and at my disposal. Thanks Glen for starting off my night in such an awesome way.

And Frank... you Devil. You ARE the Devil indeed. Sorry we didn't get to see you Sunday morning but I'm looking forward to seeing you again in Phili!

I haven't mentioned everyone but that doesn't mean you're forgotten. It only means I'm tired from the trip and I need more rest.

Thanks Everyone for making me feel SO welcomed and for obliging this gal with all the fun!

I'll talk to you all soon!

Jan

Wow, sounds like fun! As I said in the other section,Im toying with the idea of coming over that side on the pond and playing about with you lot!!!

Now I just need money and hospitality!

Well, I just got home and I need a hot bath, a long nap and some physical therapy.:rolleyes:

I had the time of my life this weekend and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved for such a great time! Pete and Jen, you guys went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of and everyone was happy and healthy. How 'bout that Billy Sheehan, eh Pete?

DVNC, which one of us is the evil twin? It was a pleasure to meet you, my friend and fellow inmate.

QB, it was great to finally meet you, and next time...I have this room I want to show you......(BTW....the name I got out of it was "You Inhuman Bastard")

Shem and Night, I was grateful for the chance to meet a new friend AND one of my favorite authors, someone I look up to as a writer, in one nice, neat little package;-) (Loved the shirt, Night...he he he)

Guip, what a ride, eh? 9 turns to go a quarter mile! It was pleasure to meet you, sir.

Maison, I am one friend richer now. You are both a gentleman and a skillful player. I'm glad to have met you.

SensuDom, it was my first time meeting you, and I'm glad I did. Same to Josie and hubby, it was a real trip!

eelah, I am SO glad that you were able to come down! I have been wanting to meet you for a long time, so it was a pleasure. I hope to do so again soon.

Both TTD's were a hoot and a holler! Ed, you have Jedi reflexes to land on your feet like that, my friend! Big TTD, it was apleasure to meet you for the first time!

Myriads, it was both an honor and a pleasure to not only witness your consumate skill, but to finally meet the Man Behind the Duck. I hope our paths cross again soon.

Mimi and Brian ( the unanimous Rookie of the Year!), I have two new friends that I will treasure. Mimi is one of those people that keeps me on the right track with her kind words of encouragement when things get rough. You are both wonderful people that I am richer for knowing.

Lite....what can I say? It was a great time, and I'll never look at the chatroom the same again! Thank you very much for the time and friendship, it is something I will always remember fondly. ;-)

Last but not least, I am glad to have met My New Best Friend Venray and his wonderful wife Venraya. I've found a brother, I think. GO PATS!!!!! What a game, and yes, my voice is now completely gone! Venraya, you opened my eyes to the "other side" in a most enjoyable way, and I thank you. You are a trooper yourself, and it was nice to give out those two "autographs" :D (Who sucks?....Who sucks?!?!?....WHO SUCKS?!?!?!?!?) Ray, I hope that we can get together again very soon. You've got a friend for life, man. :cool:

All in all, it was the best time I've had in years. If you've never been to a gathering, get to one. Our fetish, by its very nature, lends itself to the most playful, fun, friendly people around. It was a great group, a huge turnout from the TMF and a well-run gathering. Thanks again to Jen and Pete, who went above and beyond any expectations. If I left anyone out, I apologize, but I'm about half-asleep now...

See you all again, soon I hope.:cool:

It does my heart good....

....to see such happy words from people.

You all sound like you had a fabulous time, so kudos to your hosts. How many folks total did y'all have there? It sounds like about 30 from the posts..lol ;)

Jo...who is now revved for her next get together and is coutin' the days.

QBWeaver said:
Well it's about 10 o'clock now. We've had lots of fun with multiple "lee's" and I even got a chance to tickle the bejesus out of one of the guys. I think I impressed him! LOL

Mimi, Jen, Lite and TickledtoDeath (No, Not Ed! a Different ttd!) have gotten it tonight so far. We're taking a dinner break now with lots of Italian Food and that will get our energy levels back up.

From there... I'm nervous. They haven't gotten me yet and I'm sweating bullets wondering what's coming. I keep trying to hide but there's only two rooms and not too many places to hide.

So later.... I'll update you on all the fun a bit later!

Jan

LOL Muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I survived as I promised! I will NEVahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa surrender!

And by the by, JAN, you got ttd which is the other ttd and ME TTD.
Him you broke, Moi is alive and well and still an unsurrendering soul!

Thanks to Jen and Pete, you did a FINE job. I wish I could have stayed Through Sunday too but, hey, work calls and I was needed.

As for YOU Patti(tmf nic witheld, for now, heh heh heh)you were awesome and a little instigator, quickly selling me down the river.
I LOVE you.

As for the REST of you all, you are part of the best of the best and I am proud to call all of you friends forever more.

TTD

Re: Never in my Life....

[ ...and no TTD they didn't break me either though they came damn close......

:D :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Way to go bro!!!!!! Don't let em break you, EVER!
No matter how close they came, bottom line is they failed!:D

TTD

Once again it was an absolute pleasre to meet all of you. I am now blessed with more friends who are, as I said in a previous post in this thread as well as another, you are all the Best of the Best!

Also, the LOVE of my life, Patti, who could not get on line, asked me to tell you all, HI and thank you for a great time! She said she had alot of fun and it was great meeting you all!
It was HER first gathering and she felt very relaxed and comfortable around you folks!

I myself greatly apprieciate you all making her fell welcome!
You people are great!

AS for YOU QB, you will NOT escape my revenge next time our paths cross.
It is said that revenge is a dish best served cold. Well my west coast ticklephile buddyette, Philly will be miiiiiiiiighty chilly!:firedevil :evilha:

TTD

It was mighty fine to meet you folks, and put faces to the handles I see here so often. Not much to add to the existing commentary, really. Just bits and pieces.

Dave2112, I'm pretty sure that, if we're ever caught doin' anything, I'm the one they'll say is the evil one, so the truth don't much matter. ;)

Myriads is not only the finest administrator on the planet, he's one deft and expert participant in both the vellication arts and the use of good rope. TickledToDeath STILL lasted 'em out, though.

TickledToDeath is the only person I've seen who, immediately upon being freed from hours of tickling, pulls a wrestling-style reversal and torments the leader of the pack of women workin' him so vigorously. She didn't last NEARLY as long as he did, and she wasn't even tied. Doubly impressive is that he let her go so quickly. Ah, love... *sigh*

Lookin' forward t'seein' y'all at NEST. Hope ya show!

dvnc

Just wanted to clarify something...I got both of the TTD's at the party.

I got ttd (lower case letters) Glen early in the evening. Then later I was part of the Women's Revenge Tag Team that tried to break TTD (upper case letters) Ed but as hard as we tried he wouldn't surrender and he STILL had enough strength to attack Patti once he was released.

So I got BOTH TTD's that night. I just wanted to get ttd (Glen) a second time but just never had the time to do it when something else wasn't happening or I was in recovery mode from Ed's scene and then heading to my own scene with Frank.

It's a cross I must bear. Oh Whoa is me! heheheheheh

It is confirmed

Pete and I spoke to the staff of the TownePlace Suites at check out yesterday. They have, with open arms and cash register, agreed to let the Annual "Superbowl" gathering be held there for as long as we want it.

I want to thank everyone who attedned for making this such a successfull event.

dvnc, QB, TTD and of course my BELOVED Pete, thank you all for your hard work. Our team effort certainly made for a comfortable and safe environment for all to have a great time.

I am so pleased and surprized by the open-mindedness of many of you. Those who were willing to try "new and different" styles of play :devil: found them to be quite usefull in tormenting their victims. Muhahahahahaha

Pete and I were overwhelmed and gratefull as we opened the door of the private scene room to a standing ovation by all.

Jan, you are like the mother hen. Your attention to and compassion of my decimated state was hugely appreciated by both myself and Pete.

Thanks to Mimi and Brian for helping with the prep and tear down. I was a nervous wreck and really needed the extra help.

Venray and Venraya, Pete and I both feel that the 4 of us could do some major "damage" together. LOL
With Venraya's knowledge, Pete's sadistic direction and my learned skills, Venray WILL cough up a safeword next time. :p

For those whom I have not mentioned, Pete has already adressed all of you in his earlier post and that comes to you from BOTH of us.

I am now going to bed. I have hardly slept in 4 days and showed up to work this morning, minus a voice. LOL They sent me home and told me to get some rest and that is exactly what I need to do.

I will look for everyone later. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.

Jen
(the deshviled, but happy undead);)

YES!!!!! Annual Gathering! WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!

You guys did a great job on SBG I (Super Bowl Gathering) and I can't wait for SBG II.

But Jen...

...next time I'm bringing that damn waitress. he he he...:devil:

Dave2112 said:

But Jen...

...next time I'm bringing that damn waitress. he he he...:devil:

Dave,
Next time bring your balls. LOL. I knew you'd wuss out on me.:p

Jen

Ok, ok....officially burned here!:D

Sorry I crapped out late Sunday night. I couldn't move! We'll have plenty more opportunities, thanks to you guys.

Remember.....be careful what you wish for.;)

njjen3953 said:

Dave,
Next time bring your balls. LOL. I knew you'd wuss out on me.:p

Jen

I thought that venraya got those Jen!:devil: As to major damage...
I believe you are right. Let me just thank everyone that was there again.

We will not miss part 2 but I am sure we will get together long before that. Venraya and I have already begun to explore some new avenues for which I am forever grateful to you all.

Ven

PS.. bless you Pete (LOL) You will surely get a chance with venraya next time we hook up and maybe she will give you the "inhuman bastard" award as well.:devil:

Playful Tickling Afterglow...

I think I speak for all, when I say that afterglow is great emotional and spritual medicine, coming off a gathering as fun as "Super Bowl I," whether the medicine is taken directly or vicariously. Can't say enough what a GREAT group of folks all of you are to tickle with! Muhahaha!

Dave2112, I will gladly make a set of "balls" available to you to ensure your courage to tickle My precious njjen, in the unlikely event your own are not properly functioning again in our next meeting/gathering. *WEG* After all, musicians are most inspired when they are supportive of each other.:cool2:

Venray, you can assure Venraya that I am nothing more than a reflexology major handling female feet to earn his dissertation, whose training has somehow gone a bit astray and found a "more ticklish" mission. *WEG* :devil: :confused: :angel:

In all sincerity, Venray please relay to Venraya that jen and I are as excited about the prospect of "hooking up" again as you and she are. A good time will be had by A/all, I am certain!

Again, thank you to ALL of you for making SBG I the success that it was!

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back to tickling oblivion*

Jen... That time I spent with you after your scene is what I refer to as AfterCare. It's important to check on safety issues prior to and during a scene but the AfterCare, IMHO, is even more important.

Our "sport" is exhausting both for the "lee" and the "ler". The end of the scene isn't truly the end. That's just the beginning of the caring for the "lee" that has to take place to get your head out of the scene. It's also important from the standpoint of ensuring the "lee" is re-dydrated, relaxed and is enjoying themselves. Of course there could always be a motive behind that... another scene. But you knew that because you had so many scenes Saturday night! Kinda like the Eveready Bunny! LOL

I remember a statement from the last NEST where I believe it was Bella who said to DVNC... "You gotta feed your Lee's". That was after basically all day without food playing at the motel a day or two before the NEST. We were all having way too much fun to even think about eating. Once she uttered those words everyone was suddenly STARVING!

So you can always depend on when aftercare I'm around Babe! Anytime!

ROFL! Bella was schoolin' me, alright. I was the lad currently occupyin' her friend's ticklish form, and said friend had "had a mint since the day before" and was fadin'. Frankly, so was I. Someone made the silly mistake o' arguin' wit' Bella, who was dead t'rights, and she schooled the whole room.

AfterCare is definitely a biggie. Nothin' sadder than a spent 'lee sittin' all alone, frazzled, and untended. Hell, even HORSES get brushed down after a long ride. 'Lees oughta rate a *smidge* higher, y'know.

dvnc

HEY ALL THAT ATTENDED GATHERING!

It was such a BLAST of a weekend and you all are such a cool group of wonderful people! THANK YOU for making me feel real comfortable! I would like to thank Jen and Pete for all their efforts in planning and I just want to say thanks again to Pete for enlightening me with his "Bubble Theory" His words of wisdom helped push me into the right direction in life that I will be traveling on! And to you my BABYCAKES, ED , SWEETIE, DARLING......... YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!!!!My special mission in life will be to gather all the women from this forum and BREAK YOUR ASSSS!!!!!!! OH YES , YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!!

One "Q" missing.

Although this was indeed an incredible gathering there were some from this forum that were sorely missed.

We had 2 Q's. QBWEAVER and Mimi aka Q.

Qjakal, I and others commented that we wished you had been there.

Reminder to all. Next and every superbowl weekend.

Jen

Re: HEY ALL THAT ATTENDED GATHERING!

shy girl said:
It was such a BLAST of a weekend and you all are such a cool group of wonderful people! THANK YOU for making me feel real comfortable! I would like to thank Jen and Pete for all their efforts in planning and I just want to say thanks again to Pete for enlightening me with his "Bubble Theory" His words of wisdom helped push me into the right direction in life that I will be traveling on! And to you my BABYCAKES, ED , SWEETIE, DARLING......... YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!!!!My special mission in life will be to gather all the women from this forum and BREAK YOUR ASSSS!!!!!!! OH YES , YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!!

:p

My day already has come. The day I met you.

Now, as for my "ASSSS", you couldn't break my asss if it was made of FINE chinaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Soooooo you hot sexy gorgeous work of art of a woman, Bring it ON! You have a lifetime, OUR lifetime to try.

TTD

Thank God I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am....the last one to arrive home and add my insight and input to this thread, centered around the best weekend I have ever had in my life. Our train arrived in Chicago 45 minutes late yesterday, and our train back into WI left without us, so Amtrak put us in a hotel for the night and sent us home today. I am very sorry to any of you who were waiting to here from me last night to let you know we made it home safely, but, alas, we just made it home tonight.

I am EXTREMELY tired and exhausted after this week long adventure, but I have so much to say to so many people, so here I sit. I am warning anyone with a short attention spand now, that this is bound to be a very long post (though possibly not very coherent due to my lack of sleep and wits!), so if you want the short and sweet version, cough up a quarter and give me a damn call, cause it ain't gonna happen here....LOL!

First, the general look-back:

What a FABULOUS weekend!!!! I was so scared about attending my first gathering, and I discovered within minutes how ridiculous that was. Jen and Pete made both Brian and I feel right at home the moment we stepped out of the train station, and that warm sense of belonging carried out through our entire stay in Albany. I had high doubts that I would be participating in ANYTHING my first night there, but I tossed that aside and found myself down on bed #2 in TTD's suite after dinner on Friday night. I was treated to an incredible initiation by Pete, Ed (you sadistic little bastard!!! LOL!), Jan, and DVNC. I was proven to be a hypocrite immediately when I "claimed" to be a ticklee that had to warm up first, and my first giggles would not likely appear for at least 2 or 3 minutes. Riiiiiiiiight. Ten seconds into it they had me wailing like a loon. Ed found my "insane spot" instantly, and continued to mercilessly work it over for the duration of my initiation (hence the sadistic bastard comment above...lol). Of course, that decision cost him a one way ticket on the "snack flight" as Pete so affectionately calls it, when I managed to throw him head over heels from one side of the bed to the other while restrained spread eagle!!! Not that I could ever accomplish it again *giggles*. Once my initiation was done away with, I had no problems jumping right into the action on Saturday, and I volunteered myself to the savages within an hour of the party starting. I took on 5 of the famed Lers that session, before I had to take a neccessary "potty break"....LOL. The fun continued through the weekend, and I had a WONDERFUL time discovering I was a switch, when I took on the Ler role to ATTEMPT to defeat TTD with the gang of gals, and then again on Sunday when I joined Venraya and Jen in a fantastic scene with Venray (what a trooper he was, and SOOOOO much fun). I felt the most splendid sense of glee every time I heard the words "You're KILLING me with those F*CKING NAILS Mimi!!!" screamed at the top of my currently helpless lee's voice. My weekend was far from over, however, when Sunday night I got treated to the most fun filled session imaginable with Pete. He quickly discovered my kryptonite, which was humor mixed with tickling, and through the use of his never ending talent for voice impersonations, he sent me on a hysterically wicked trip to realms I had never imagined. And to think the man even did so without the use on bondage, thereby taking his life into his own hands....LOL. Amazing!

I simply can NOT thank Jen and Pete enough for putting this gathering together, and for refusing to take no as an answer in regards to my attendance. I will never forget the wonderful people I met, the incredible time I had, or the fact that the people who make up the tickling community are simply the most fantastic people in the world. You guys rock!!!

I am afraid I have now run out of time, as I must be getting my sorely missed little one off to bed. But rest assured, my acknowledgements are still to come! The first chance I get tomorrow, I will hop on here and send my thanks out to each and every one of you who made this last weekend the best weekend I have ever spent. Bless you all, and be on the lookout for my post tomorrow.

I love you guys!!!

Mimi :)

Okay, so I lied.....

It's not tomorrow. But everyone is asleep, so I decided to sneak back down and finish my input on this thread.

Before I continue on with my acknowledgements though, I would like to take a moment to thank all of you who attending the gathering for accepting Brian with open arms. He was a virtual no-name going into last weekend, and his only claim to the forum was as my spouse. That has changed now, and it is because of the attendee's at the gathering. He beams with pride every time he sees his name mentioned in one of the posts in this thread, and he is literally tickled pink to be considered an active and welcome member of the community now.

Now onto my personal messages of gratitude and appreciation for all the wonderful new friends I made during our trip.

<b>NJJEN</b> - WOW! I will never be able to thank you enough for including Brian and I in this wonderful event. You refused to take no for an answer, and helped me work through all of our issues to ensure our attendance. Thank you for all those nights you stayed up with me, reassuring me of the wonderful time I was bound to have at your gathering. You were right, in every way. I also commend you on your ability to take SO DAMN MUCH and bounce right back for more immediately afterward! You're like the energizer bunny of tickling, and you simply amaze me! Brian and I would also like to thank both you and Pete for allowing us to sit in on your private scene, and for taking the time to properly introduce us to a realm previously unknown. You both were fantastic, and we will never forget your outstanding performance. BRAVO!! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, hostess, and out-stretched hand for me to cling on to as I made my first in person appearance at a tickling gathering. I would never have made it without you.

<b>PETE</b> - Still ticking there, old man??? LOL!! Ya know, now that Jen introduced me fully to this "SAMing" thing, you'll never get me to shut up (unless I am laughing to hard to speak!)! LOL! Seriously though, it was the most amazing pleasure AND honor to meet with you and play with you. I had never experienced a session the way "I" wanted one before, and you hand delivered it to me. It was the absolute most fun I could have imagined, and I am so amazed you were able to keep up with me, and carry it all the way through. Between your goofy comments, amazing voice impersonations, and skilled tickling, (not to mention wrestling ablilites...LOL!) you were able to take me places I had only previously dreamed about, and it was a session I am sure to never forget! Thank you so much for being such a great tickle partner, a wonderful friend, and for making that mad dash back to Jen's apartment when I acted like an idiot and forgot my wallet....LOL! So many talents, such little time :devil:

<b>CURTIS (MaisonD)</b> - I anticipated our meeting for 3 months prior to the gathering, and I could not have been happier or more pleased when it finally came to be. You are such a doll, both in and out of play, and I am counting down the time until you come here to WI for a rematch! You and Brian were a GREAT tag team, and my feet will likely never forget you, or the workout you two gave them Saturday night! Mark my words though, I did NOT say the safeword! YOU DID NOT DEFEAT ME!! So what if I was crying and could no longer utter a sound, much less breathe or laugh anymore. Is that any reason to give up?!?! LOL! I can't wait for round 2!

<b>TTD</b> - You sadistic little bastard!!! LOL! A name you should wear with great pride, my friend! I am still amazed that you found "the spot" so quickly, and doubly amazed at the skill you used in working it over to a point where no man has gone before! You truly stretched my limits that first night, and I thank you for allowing my to prove to myself I can take much more then I had previously thought. I am sure my back will thank you too, once it recovers from the hell you put it through! LOL! I just hope you enjoyed your flight. The peanuts were complimentary, of course! It was such a tremendous pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to playing with you again!

<b>VENRAY</b> - You, my friend, are the best!!! Thank you so much for letting me get my much needed "ler" practice in on your devilishly ticklish little body! You were such a trooper, and an absolute blast to play with! Given the way you lunged at me during your break, I am assuming that eventually revenge will be in order! LOL! That's okay....I'm ready when you are, if I don't get you again first!!!

<b>VENRAYA</b> - *bows* THE MASTER!!! Congrats on breaking Dave2112!!! You go girl!! You are just too freaking cool for words, and I am just thrilled to death that I got to meet both you and Ray. I still wish I could have helped you more in your third attempt to get Dave in the "smoking room", but your husbands 'interference' prevented me from assisting you further! LOL! I look forward to tag-teaming with you again in the future! I'd be so proud to play by your side again!

<b>LITE</b> - Now lessee here....There was Evil, Wicked, Bitch, Naughty, Deviant, ......my only question is, which one was "F*CK YOU!!"?? LMAO!! You are AMAZING woman!! After being tortured for hours, and finally given a much deserved break, you STILL told everyone to "F*ck off" when they asked if you were alright!! You're lucky that they finally let you go!! LOL! It was so great meeting you after so many hours of chatting with you in the chat room. It was also great having you by my side to go through the "Rookie initiation" process with. I will never again be able to see my name typed without hearing your high pitched rendition of "MI-mi!" echoing through my head!! LOL! You're such a doll hon. I am so glad you were able to make it!

<b>DAVE2112</b> - You are soooooooooooo adorable! Girls, make sure you have a drool towel handy if you ever meet up with THIS one in person! LOL! It was an amazing honor to meet the man behind the words, someone I have idolized for years. You are an absolute riot in person, and I am so thrilled that I finally got to exchange words with you face to face. You did have me scared at the end of the SB though, that I might have had to perform CPR when you collapsed on the floor!! LMAO! It's no WONDER you woke up sounding like Joan Rivers the next morning!!! Just remember though, sweetie, you're on my list!! :p :p :p :p

<b>QBWEAVER</b> - Your turn is coming, my sweet!! And I will be among the first in line to repay a bit of business you have coming your way!! LOL! Thank you for playing your part in making me feel welcome and at home with my first gathering. I will never forget your bubbly little voice calling out "Oh is that Mimi?? She has the cutest little giggle!!" as you pranced over to take your place at my feet during my initiation! LOL! Just remember though, next time I'll be taking a seat in the vibrating leg recliner!! LOL!

<b>DVNC</b> - Well, you certainly lived up to your name!! LOL! Have you done a web search for your long lost twin yet??? You are every bit as funny and entertaining in person as you are on this forum, and I was glowing just being in your presence. You are a wealth of information, and if time allowed, I could sit and listen to you for hours on any topic that happened to come about. Just one thing though....next time you say you are going on break, STAY ON BREAK! LOL!

<b>MYRIADS</b> - What an amazing honor to meet the Tzar of the TMF. Not only was it a pleasure to meet you and talk with you, but I was beside myself with admiration when you welcomed me into the scene with Lite and allowed me to work side by side with you. I really appreciate you allowing me the chance to warm up my ler skills, and learn a few tricks of the trade from one of the Masters. It was so great to see you come out of retirement for a bit and join in on the fun. I STILL wish I had not been in such a compromising position when you first arrived, but all I can say is, WHY DIDN'T YOU JOIN?! LOL! A wonderful pleasure to meet you, sir. Hope I can do so again next year at the annual SBG!

<b>GUIP</b> - You are such a sweetheart! It was a great pleasure to meet you AND play with you! I was honored to be your first gathering "lee", and I am beside myself with admiration that you wated no time in jumping right in and enjoying the fun! I only wish I had lasted longer that first round! LOL! Next time though, it's YOUR turn! I wanna hear you scream about my nails next! LOL!

<b>SENSUDOM</b> - Congrats on being the ONLY one to take on the infamous QBWeaver! The envy at the gathering nearly busted through the private scene door!! LOL! You are a fantastic person, and it was so great to meet you! The same thing I said for Guip above applies to you as well. Thanks for taking part in my first "gathering" scene, and again my regrets for not holding out longer! But it was indeed fun playing by your side on Lite later that evening! Hope to meet you and do it again someday! Maybe next year??

<b>PENMAN AND NIGHTFALL</b> - It was great to finally meet you after all these years! You are such a lovely couple, and it was such a shame you could not stay longer. I know Brian was dying to play with Night, but that unfortunate headache creeped in just as the fun was set to begin. Oh well, there's always next time! I'd love to switch on Penman should the opportunity to do so come again in the future! It was such a pleasure to see you both!

<b>PATTI</b> - Good try hon!!! We did our best, and you tried harder then ANYONE to break the little egotist, TTD, but alas, he remained stubborn through everyone's efforts! I can not express how thrilled I am about the two of you hooking up. You make such an adorable couple, and I hope you will become more of a mainstay in the TMF now! It was wonderful meeting you and attempting to break your S/O, even if we did fail! We'll get him next time, if you don't succeed before then!

<b>ttd</b> - I was so scared we were gonna get kicked out of the suite as soon as the party started when QB got ahold of you, and your screams of insanity filled the hotel!! LOL! You broke the ice for several male lee's that weekend, and I commend you on your bravery! It was nice meeting you!

<b>RHYTHMDOCTOR</b> - Well, it was nice meeting you for a FEW minutes anyway!! LOL! It's a shame the information got crossed and that you were not able to attend the gathering. I am sure you would not have been dissapointed by the nails I had done just for you! They brought about many screams over the weekend, and it's a shame yours was not among them. Oh well. Next time be there when you're supposed to be, and I'll make up for it!!

*whew* I THINK I got you all covered! If I by chance forgot ANYONE it is not because the experience was not completely delightful, but merely that my brain is so fried from traveling that I have a hard time remembering all the details of the past weekend! All in all, it was a delight beyond words to meet you all, and I will never forget the fantastic time I had. You were all so wonderful, and I truly feel as if I have made several long term r/l friends from the event. Thanks to everyone who came and made my/our first gathering so special!

Sending our love to all,

Mimi and Brian (Djskiz)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi and Brian, it's nice to know you guys finally got home ok. Ain't trains fun?:rolleyes:

I had a great time talking with you and sharing stories, ideas and memories. "A drool towel"? Puh-LEEEZE!!!! :blush:

Thanks for a wonderful time, and I can't wait until SBG II, or perhaps another time before that, to meet you two again. You are a great couple and a lot of fun to be around!

And you're on my list as well.:D

whew!

Mimi! Glad you are back and that you, too, had such a great first gathering! I couldn't agree with you more about all of the wonderful people (including the drool towel, Dave.. why do you think I *tried* to attack your feet within 15 minutes of meeting you? :p ) I am so thrilled to see that plans are already on for 'same time, next year'.. I hope that everyone will be able to make it..

And Mimi, I would be more than thrilled to play by your side again.. You were a lot of fun and just so skilled with those fingernails.. I was suuure ven would break.. ah well, there's always next time..

Love to all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back