• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex finally showed her face--and her feet will suffer for it! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
In the early days of Stuck In The Stocks, Alex was one of the most popular models we had; it had to do with her long, shapely size nine feet and that AWESOME laugh of hers that would come out no matter if you were lightly stroking her toes with feathers or raking her soles with fingernails or brushes!

Over a year ago she told me she'd be willing to do a shoot and show her face--and then life intervened with a whole bunch of crap that always happens the minute you make plans.

But, to make a long boring story short: SHE'S BACK! And because I'm nothing if not vengeful, I immediately tied her down in my new stocks with her hands over her head and told her that she was going to get a long, slow, EVIL tickling ... as agonizing as I could make it!

This is a ten minute clip where you can see her grit her teeth, smile and shriek as I sl-o-o-o-wly tickle the daylights out of her long pretty feet!

You wanted to see her face ... now HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Alex-stairs.jpg
    Alex-stairs.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,591
  • AlexReturns1a.JPEG
    AlexReturns1a.JPEG
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,582
  • AlexReturns1b.JPEG
    AlexReturns1b.JPEG
    133.9 KB · Views: 620
  • AlexReturns1c.JPEG
    AlexReturns1c.JPEG
    131.2 KB · Views: 634
  • AlexReturnsfree.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,085
More more more!

Attachments

• Alex-soles.jpg
    Alex-soles.jpg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 930
  • AlexReturns1d.JPEG
    AlexReturns1d.JPEG
    129.3 KB · Views: 595
  • AlexReturns1e.JPEG
    AlexReturns1e.JPEG
    126.3 KB · Views: 292
  • AlexReturns1f.JPEG
    AlexReturns1f.JPEG
    132.9 KB · Views: 525
  • Alex-sandals.jpg
    Alex-sandals.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 376
It's awesome that she shows her face. That's so much more erotic. Please more

WOW- She IS BEAUTIFUL -Could she handle the toes or between the toes

She is a beauty, now I can match a face with those ticklish soles. Thank her for doing that, I will be buying this clip. Is she single? ;)

DK

Wow Alex is very pretty and she has beautiful feet.

I really like the new soles together position in the stocks. I'm buying this clip today!

That is one lovely lady.
Good to see her facial expressions and reactions, to go along with her sweet feet predicament.

I love the angle and bondage in you clips but always wished you showed the ticklees faces. glad to finally see one! this looks great!

Mahh. You went easy on her. I hope you go for broke next time. Nice video anyway.

Alex is Very Pretty, and I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!
Very Yummy looking size 9 Feet, just cut the toenails a little shorter.
Great Tickling by the Ler, I love the slow, soft, evil tickles, drives the Lee nuts!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

She is wonderful! Greta feet and a great laugh! Any plans to hit her feet with oil and hairbrush?

iv been hoping for ages there would be face shots and more than that..... feet together toes tied back tight!!!
just awesome buddy. maybe a tight mummy wrap then stuck in your new stocks??? great job dude!!!

The woman with the "fuck me sandals" shows her face. Nice one! Those feet are as hot and ticklish as ever. You've got a thing for choosing women with beautiful long toes! Now let's see Amii's face while we're at it!

What are those yellowish things you use at the 10 second mark?

Sorry, I missed this question earlier. Those are the other ends of the paintbrushes. I find that the contrast in sensation switching from the soft tip of the paintbrush to the plastic end comes as a surprise, and usually gets quite the reaction out of the ticklee (as you can see from looking at Alex).

And the second of the two clips, when it comes out, will have all the brushes and flossers and evil toys. With the corresponding reaction from her. :D

Sorry, I missed this question earlier. Those are the other ends of the paintbrushes. I find that the contrast in sensation switching from the soft tip of the paintbrush to the plastic end comes as a surprise

Ahhh, OK. Thanks!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back