• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex’s Misadventures in Wonderland

Quiggy

Alex was groggy as he woke up. He shook his head from side to side, trying to clear it. Hold on a second… he thought, why is my head the only thing I can move? He tried to move his arms and found that they were tied behind his back. He tried to move his feet and found that they were tied as well, under the chair that he was sitting on so they faced his back. He looked down to get a better view and was shocked to find out that he was naked.

“Aww, look who’s woken up.” The voice drawled “Now you can finally tell me where you hid them…”

Wait, I remember that voice…

Alex was getting very tired sitting on the bench doing nothing. He glanced at the textbook he was supposed to be reading. Oh, what’s the use? he thought, I’m a visual learner anyway. He heard the party going on behind him and thought that maybe this time he will skip homework. He was just about to get up and walk through the daisy field to the frat house when suddenly something caught his eye. It was a playboy bunny! A girl with pure white hair wearing the whole getup! Maybe he wouldn’t go to the party after all…

She was running into the woods when she glanced at her watch. “Shit, I’m going to be late.” She ducked into the copse of trees and was gone.

“Wait!” Alex shouted, and began to ran after her.
The brambles and tree branches caught his clothes as he ran through them, the ever-elusive playboy bunny ahead of him in and out of sight. After a while he stopped. He couldn’t see her anymore. He turned around to go back when suddenly he tripped and went head first into the ground. Only there was no ground, it was a hole.

He shook his head again. The bunny! She was the one who was talking to him!

“Now where are the Duchess’ gloves!” She continued while she moved into view.

He must have hit his head harder than he thought, he could swear that the bunny ears were attached!

“The Duchess…?” He couldn’t think straight…

“Yes, the Duchess! She’ll put me in a wonderland of pain if I have lost her gloves!” The bunny walked around to the back of his chair as she spoke. “So, you need to tell me where you’ve put them NOW!” As she said this last word she pulled back on this chair and the memories flooded back again.

He seemed to fall for an inordinate amount of time. It was hard to tell since everything was pitch black. He extended his arms to swim through the air and felt them brush dirt. Feeling sheepish he stood up, and turned around. There was the exit to the hole. He stepped forward.

Only, on the other side of the entrance it wasn’t the woods after all, it was a hallway full of doors. Curious. Alex tried the handle of one. Locked. He tried another one. Locked. They were all locked.

At the end of the hallway however he could hear some music he strode down the fall to find out what was going on. Just then he saw the playboy bunny exit one of the rooms and disappear at the end of the hall.

“Hey!” He called and ran towards her. But when he turned the corner all he saw was a glass bar with a barman.

Approaching the barman, he casually asked him if he saw the bunny. The barman tipped his head in the direction of a red curtain and Alex approached it. Opening it up he looked behind and all he saw was a wall! Curiouser, there was a door there but it was way too small for anyone to squeeze through. He went back to the bar.

“Leading me on a wild goose chase huh?” He slammed his hand down hard on the bar. It spilled a cup of whatever drink was in there. The barman looked at him reproachfully. Then, grabbing a new glass the barman poured him a drink.

"Yeah, whatever.” Alex muttered and quaffed the shot in one go. Then he blacked out.

Alex rubbed his eyes with one hand. He had been duped again! Wait, I can’t see anything! The drink made me blind! But there was an absence of a headache or anything that would correlate to passing out or being blind… He felt something heavy on his shoulders. Its… cloth of some sort? He began to move trying to extract himself from the heavy cloth, finally a spot of light showed him the way. Moving closer to it he discovered something horrifying.

In front of him were his own shoes, taller than even himself. The cloth was his own shirt! He began to panic. What is going on? Did that drink… did it shrink me?! Wait… if these are my clothes… Looking down he discovered he was as naked as the day he was born. He had to find a way out of this mess.

That’s why I’m naked! He remembered. Nothing here makes sense. How’d I get big again?

“So are you going to tell me?” The pretty bunny was looking at him full in the face as the chair he was in tipped backwards.

“I can’t tell you what I don’t know! I… I can’t remember!”

“Well, you better remember soon, or else! I’ll get the information out of you one way or another…”

Alex furiously tried to remember what happened next.

He started to roam around hoping no one would see him, or worse, step on him. He came to the door he saw earlier that was too small for him. Of course! I can fit now! Reaching out he tried the handle. Locked, just like all the others. The spilled drink! Maybe if this one shrank me, that one will make me grow!

He located the puddle and began to drink, but nothing happened. Sighing, he thought Guess when you’ve hit rock bottom there’s no way to go but up. He began to try and climb the bar but every time he did, he would slip on the glass. His final try he ended up in the spilled drink. Swirling around he looked for the surface and when he arose, he discovered the bar was gone and he was in the sea. Curiouser and Curiouser. Looking around he discovered a trail of feathers that led to the shore. He swam through them and discovered a very large dodo bird standing with other birds around him.

The bunny absentmindedly pulled a bedraggled feather from his hair. “This gives me an idea.” She said, “Are you perhaps… ticklish?”

Alex paled. “No, no!” he said quickly. Maybe too quickly.

“I’ll find out for myself.” The pretty bunny replied and dropping the feather began to dig her nails into Alex’s sides from behind.

“Hhahahaha!” The laughter exploded from his mouth. “Stop, stop!”

“I’ll stop when you tell me where you hid those gloves!”

“But I… hahahaha… don’t remember!”

The fingers seemed to be doing wonderful on his sides, but she was curious if there were worse spots and began to move her scrabbling fingers up to his ribs. The laughter it produced sounded the same, but it caused him to squirm more in his bounds.

“Better remember, pretty boy, or you’re going to be doing a lot of laughing!”

“Hahahahah stop please! I don’t know anything!”

“Changing your story, huh? First, you don’t remember and now you know nothing?” She moved up his ribs on the words “first” and “now, and then a third rib when she said “Next, you’re going to tell me you’ve never seen them!”

“But I haven’t!”

“Ha, a likely story.”

“No, I swear. Look in my eyes and you’ll know I’m telling the truth.”

The bunny moved around to the front and looked him dead in the eyes. “Now, where are the gloves?”

Her eyes were very intense. But, panting, he stared back and said, “I honestly don’t know.”

“Hmmph.” Said the bunny and her shoulders bobbed and she pushed on his knees to get up. So too did her boobs bob and Alex couldn’t help but notice how perfect they were. He glanced down at her cleavage.

“You couldn’t hold my stare.” She said.

“What?” Alex looked quickly back and found her scowling.

“You’re lying.”

She renewed the tickling on his ribs with both hands, scrabbling furiously. Sitting on his knees to not have to squat, he giggled and she jiggled.

Alex was laughing pretty hard but at least he was privy to a show, her perfect boobs bouncing up and down. Pretty soon she began to feel something hit her from beneath. She looked down and found his rising cock, a bit bigger than she expected.

“Enjoying this, are we?” She inquired of her captive.

“No, I swear, please stop tickling me.”

“Lying again!”

She reached down and tickled his balls with one hand. Alex exploded with laughter.

“Noohahaha I’m so sensitive thehehehere!”

His cock was rock hard now, and the bunny got an idea. “Hmmm” she mused while she stood up and went to her desk. Alex was able to look around during this break. The house was cutesy, with clocks everywhere. On the walls, and on the floor. He eyed a particularly unique grandfather clock, in which there were no walls, only 4 pillars on the corners. He looked back to the bunny. Opening up a drawer she pulled out a feather quill. Alex’s eyes got really big. “No, please don’t, please!”

“Don’t do what? This?” And she walked back over to his hard cock and wiggled the feather up the length of his shaft to his head.

Alex burst out laughing. “Nohahahahhahahhohooho! I can’t take it. Please stop tickling me!”

“Not until you tell me where you hid the gloves!”

As the feather gently caressed and tickled his cock, another memory came flooding back to him.

Alex crawled out of the sea and into the sand exhausted. Looking side to side he saw other people dragging themselves too. Wait, those aren’t people… not exactly anyways. As he watched, several of the ‘people’ dragging themselves out of the sea ruffled their wet feathers, they were bird people! So were the birds he previously saw on the shore, and… a naked mouse girl?! Look at the hard nipples on her… no wait, what am I thinking? She’s a mouse. Alex looked down at his cold wet dick, small but it was stirring… Uh oh.

The dodo-man cleared his throat. “Well, we can’t just stand here catching a cold. We need to dry off somehow!”

“I could recite a dry story…” the demure mouse girl suggested timidly.

Alex looked over at her and felt stirring in his loins again. Think of something not sexy at all, like potatoes!

“That’s a good idea!” said a bird.

“I’m not in the mood for a story.” Chimed in another. This one was also a girl. And shaped like it, just with feathers.

“How about a caucus-race then?” the dodo-man asked.

“What’s a caucus-race?” Alex asked.

It’s an energetic race where there is no winner, but we can do it until we dry!”

“Yes, a caucus-race!” the other creature people exclaimed.

The dodo walked into the sand to grab a stick and then drew out a circular course wide enough for maybe 2 people side by side. “Line up!” he shouted.

Everyone got in a line around the course and began to run. Alex was stuck between 2 bird girls but at least he had a view: on the opposite side of the circle was the pretty mouse girl. As he ran, he watched her, but specifically her pretty boobs bouncing up and down. He couldn’t stop it this time, his cock grew hard. The only interruption to his horniness was the bird girl behind him kept bumping into him, stopping his imagination from running rampant.

Wait, he thought, the way she is doing it... she’s doing it on purpose, she’s rubbing her boobs against my back! And just like that, his boner was as hard as a rock. But the jostling didn’t stop and the bird girl in front of him was moving slower. Suddenly her tail feathers tickled his cock. It felt like he jumped a foot and barked out a laugh. The girl behind him pressed even harder against him and he was pushed right into the tail feathers in front of him. Multiple feathers caressed his cock, which might have been enjoyable if he wasn’t so damn ticklish! His balls, his cock, bouncing up and down as they ran were prey to the feather’s deadly embrace.

“Hehehehaahahahanooo!!”

The bird girl behind him noticed his laughter. “Oh, looks like someone is ticklish.” She reached under his arms with her feathery arms and embraced him in a hug from behind. Now the bouncing caused his underarms to be tickled too! And she was playing with his nipples with her hands, which also tickled.

“HAHAHAaAHHAHhahahAHHAHAAH! Pleeehehehehehese stahahahap!”

The dodo man spoke. “I do believe he’s right. It’s time to stop, look, we are all dry!”

“Not all of us,” muttered the bird girl in his ear in a very suggestive tone of voice.

Fortunately, everyone stopped running. Alex turned around and said, “Look,” But was interrupted by her feathery finger tracing a single line up his hard shaft. He laughed again, but out of the corner of his eye he saw the bunny walking across a nearby field.

“Ihahahave got to goohohoho.” And with that he tore off across the sand towards the field, leaving a very disappointed bird behind.

The field felt good on his feet, except... oh no... it tickled. Fields normally didn’t do this, but this place was very unusual. He heard snatches of the bunny's conversation, to herself it seemed, as there was no one else there.

“The Duchess! The Duchess! She’ll get me executed, as sure as ferrets are ferrets! Where can I have dropped them, I wonder?”

“Stahahahahap, waiheeheeheet!” Alex called across the grass.

The bunny turned and saw him. “You! You stole them!”

Alex stopped, surprised. “Stole what? I didn’t steal anything!”

“A likely story,” she retorted. “Give them back!”

Alex looked down at his naked self. “Look, I have nowhere to put anythiiiiin....” The last part he said after he felt a knock on the back of his head and he woozily drifted down to the ground. As he looked up, he thought he saw a floating smile in the air, which quickly disappeared.

“No, don’t you faint on me! Tell me where they are!” Her voice sounded beautiful, angry, and scared at the same time. Alex finally blacked out.

The bunny kept her administrations on his cock with the feather, teasing it, torturing it as he laughed and laughed and... moaned? I'm getting off to this? He wondered in bewilderment.

“Oh, I can’t have you cumming when you won’t tell me where they are! Hmmmm....” she thought aloud, “I don’t want to let this poor cock go without tickles though... Ooh, I know!”

And with that she got up and moved around to the grandfather clock next to her desk. She began to move it across the floor towards his body. What is that for? He wondered. She kept pushing it though, and eventually it got to his legs. It was big enough to fit around him, and she pushed it over his body. The swinging pendulum was right in front of his face and was just a little above his hard cock.
She walked back over to her desk and grabbed a long piece of tape off of the dispenser. Alex couldn’t fathom what she was trying to do until she stopped the pendulum above his cock and began to tape the feather to it, where it was touching his head and some of his shaft. He began to beg again...

“Please, just let me go, I don’t know where your gloves are! Please don’t tickle my cock anymore, it’s maddening!”

The bunny looked at him in amusement and said, “We’re all mad here. Besides, I won’t tickle your cock anymore, the clock will!” She beamed a big smile. “I will get your feet.” And with that pushed the pendulum so it began to swing again.

Alex paled. He remembered being tickled when young and his feet were by far his worst spot! Then the pendulum feather brushed his cock. “Hehee.” It came back the other way, “hahaha!” In between his little fits of laughter, he pleaded with her. “No, you can tickle my cock, just don’t tickle my feet! Anywhere but my feet!”

The bunny walked around to the back of his chair where his feet were tied up on a lower rung all exposed. “Maybe now you’ll tell the truth.” She squatted down and began to run her nails over his soles.

Alex began to think fuzzily, he was too distracted by laughing from his feet and the feather brushing his cock over and over. He heard laughter and realized it was his own.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!” Moan. I’m still horny!?

Her fingers played a game skipping up and down his wrinkled soles as he tried to close his feet to get away from her tickles.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO!” Another brush of the feather, another moan.

“You going to tell me where they are!? This is your final chance.” She began to tickle quicker.

“IHEHEHE DOHOHOHON’T KNOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Alright then big boy, time for your toesies!” She grabbed his toes and began to tickle underneath them and a little between.

“BAHAHAHAHA.” Moan. “HAHAHAHAH!” Moan. “HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH!” Moan.

“I guess I can’t stop what is cumming.” She joked. She renewed her speed and vigor on tickling his toes and soles.

“MMMAHAHAHAHAHAMHAHAHAH OOOOHHHHHOHOHOHOHHHHHHH!”

His load shot into the air; it was the most he had ever cum before. Wait! The cum wasn’t falling back down. He kept cumming and cumming adding to the mass in the air, until finally it coalesced into soft, white gloves, which fell on his still pulsating member.

“I knew you had them!” The bunny cried. She picked up the gloves from his lap. “I’ve got to go! I’m going to be late! I hope you enjoyed your first ticklegasm... one of many to cum...”

Her words faded as she headed out the door and the overall relief from post cumming and the lack of tensing his body from tickling made him black out, yet again.

This was awesome! I think this is the first genderswap Alice in Wonderland story I’ve read. Very much enjoyed it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back