• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien-girl tickling (M/F feet, feather; art by Friday-13)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
In this picture you can see a small scene from the big war between two galactic civilizations. The mechanical battle suit was destroyed, and the pilot gets tortured by the winner. Yeah, the tickler really big and strong guy. I think, her resistance is useless! :ayyy:
I hope you like it. :)

P.S. I hope we shall finish our e-comic project in this summer. Work goes sooo slowly.. :tired:

Attachments

• Alien_Tickled01.jpg
    Alien_Tickled01.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 1,686
Nice work & imaginative scenario, what's your e-comic goin to be about?

Yowie! That blue-skinned combatant got yanked out of her battle armor like a sardine from a pealed-back tin! Rough stuff, this intergalactic war, as she's learning first hand! I'm lovin' the picture's elevated perspective, the cute "toy soldier" design of the victorious mech (complete with ornamental plumed cap!), and the very idea of a "neuro-feather"! Fine stuff from Friday-13... I'm looking forward to your guy's comic story, too!

Last edited:
That doesn't seem like a fair fight... he should have captured three more at very least :)

This is awesome.

I love the concept, and the artwork is so well done.

B

GOOD GOD!!:shock: You guys have advanced so much! This really is an awesome piece of artwork! The angled perspective is indeed very well executed (and how exactly did you create the background? I would think some kind of comic-like filter plugin has been used, but it looks better than any plugin I know, it blends with the drawing seamlessly.)

The mixing of "historical" uniforms with these big, clanking mechs is something original. It's this kind of mix of ideas and influences I myself try to use in my own art constantly, so I think it's really cool what you've done here; not steampunk, and not quite the sleek, organic mecha of japanese comics (which are a bit overused these days anyway). It would indeed be a an interesting question (inspiration-wise) to ask oneself what would have happened if Napoleon and Wellington would have had battlesuit technology at their disposal...

Awesome work, both of you! I'm very curious too, as to your e-comic project! :)

love that pic! they so need this in MechWarrior!

Kinda like Macross, if you think about it. A race of space giants versus a race of comparably smaller Humans, only the humans had giant robots.

Very cool pic! It looks as though the background is a vectored photo. It works well with the rest. And the mech in uniform is a nice touch. Style wise, the mech reminds me of the on-line comic "Girl Genius"

Neuro-Feather bayonets for the win!

Very cool pic! It looks as though the background is a vectored photo. It works well with the rest. And the mech in uniform is a nice touch. Style wise, the mech reminds me of the on-line comic "Girl Genius"

Well, there isn't much software around capable of vectorizing photos in a decent way, but after a bit of tinkering I found I was able to get a result just like that by combining two photoshop filters on different layers in a very specific order. A simple solution, but very ingenious at that. Hats off to Friday-13 to finding that one!

"Girl Genius"! Probably my most favourite webcomic of all time! And probably the best steampunk comic in general I ever read.
Indeed, the one "napoleonic" battlesuit/robot reminds me too of the big "Clank" from the beginning of the story, with the uniform bits and all... That's not to say Rgevskiy and Friday's ideas are not original or so, in fact the combination of classic elements and modern mech technology makes it all the more original! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

I do a lot of work on the design and style, before begin making a comic.

This style/genre is kinda steam-punk. It’s “Sci-Fi clock-punk”, or “space clock-punk”. Pretty rare style, but very interesting! :)

I have never seen "Macross" and "Girl Genius" series. May be it’s have some similar details, but I sure, my main scenario is different. :)
By the way, both races in this world is human-sized. One side have servo-suits, but another side have gene-engineered soldiers(giant guy on the picture - one of them. This battle unit called “Grenadier”. This detail is pretty historical-correct, because grenadiers was elite-infantry and usually tall ones).
This universe have a lot of interesting units, characters and events.

What's comic to be about? Well, the first and second issue will be about life in the Empire(full name of this nation and a lot of other details you will know directly from the comic).
Contents of next issues is secret(for the time being), but one thing I can say exactly: blue-skinned aliens will appearance in... ;)

At last, some sketches from artist unbANNdable in attachment. ^__^

Attachments

• bird_bot1.jpg
    bird_bot1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 24
  • Koshga.jpg
    Koshga.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 24
What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back