• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALittle_FetishGirl_BESTverbalTease?_AUMelb

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
I would love to know…

What is THE BEST verbal tease you have ever heard or given?

Is there a message someone has sent you… from a roleplay or even relationship… where you just had to save it somewhere and read it over and over and over again?

If you’re comfortable sharing ^_^

Feel free to PM me as well 🥰 I want to hear it aaaalll

👉👈 but like for totally professional reasons

I was engaged in some predicament bondage with a lovely Lee. Quite restrictive, yet comfortable. When the tickling started despite being only light at first, her immobility increased her sensitivity 10 fold. The teasing involved me suggesting that if she could get out of her predicament, the tickling would stop. Well she struggled and fought, and I tickled and teased, and she struggled even more. She really thought she could get outand got more and more desperate with her laughter turning into a high pitched cackle. She loved tickling and we had arranged for a long session, so I enjoyed turning her from a sassy sub, to a begging wreck. Later she said that it was the teasing and small chance of escape that made her so desperate. I totally agree. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back