• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALittle_FetishGirl_Coffee?_AUMelb

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Hello!

I would like to be more active on here :)

I've recently had some experiences which have taught me some hard lessons, and deepened my understanding of who I am. As a result of this - I want to bring the things that make me most happy into the forefront of my life.

I'd like to make some new connections - friends, mentors, creative people :) if anyone here would like to chat, co-author a Tword story, become snap chat buddies or Tumblr friends... then send me a PM? Any other activities in the community... (can't think of anything) but reach out because I want to hear it.

I want very much to fill my life with like minded people, and people who understand me. I want stories, audio books, art work, hidden gear, ... I want to fill my life up with as much t%@kling as possible. I'm 100% Lee, and it's been hard to be satisfied because I always preferred CNC play, and so I often would not ask for the things I wanted... but rather, hoped someone would force them onto me. Fantasising about the accidental moments, rather than ever orchestrating them.

Things being complicated, I'm just looking for friends - Men and Women :)

• Want to start a Tword book club? hit me up.
  • Want to start a DND tword themed club (can that be done?) hit me up.
  • Want to record a Tword themed audio story? Ummm yes please, hit me up.
  • Want to do a foot-spa + pedicure club for the lees who like to maintain their feet? Do it - Im in.
  • Want to do some weird tword fitness group? I don't know how that would work but hey I'll chat about it.

Whatever it is - I want to hear it, and if it's feasible, I want in :)

<3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back