• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL ABOARD FOR OHIO.

Deusxlionxx

TMF Regular
Im in for BellaBash.

My current plan is taking the Greyhound down to Columbus, and then meeting up with the party, however that works.

Anyone have any recommendations on Hotels, etc? I really dont know the area.

You'll get the most responses, by posting in Bella's thread where you have already posted, because almost everyone in that thread has gone before, and because Mama B herself can give you the info you need. Beyond that, deals on the hotel rooms (outstanding deals at that) are just being finalized so she'll have more info for you very soon.

What Krazie said. And everyone generally stays in the same
hotel. Bella books a block of rooms at a discount, and most
folks stay there. Many of us also room together. The hotel
offers 2-bedroom suites, and it's not uncommon for 4-6 people
to split costs of one of those. :)

What Krazie said. And everyone generally stays in the same
hotel. Bella books a block of rooms at a discount, and most
folks stay there. Many of us also room together. The hotel
offers 2-bedroom suites, and it's not uncommon for 4-6 people
to split costs of one of those. :)

So am I being a little hasty on this? Sorry if I am. Hell, Im recently out on my own and am new to the whole 'trip' planning thing... I forgot how much effort gets put into these.

Sorry! :bouncybou

It would be a good time to contact Bella if you haven't already. Get to know the technical stuff like registration fee and so forth. She will announce or email/pm you about hotel rooms or some type of schedule if you need a ride from the bus station when she gets all her info in line.

I think Ive been pretty vocal about it already... Im just going to keep me trap shut and wait for things to happen.

The bird is Cinque`, an african Meyer's parrot who's main joy is chewing my ear and pooping on me.

So am I being a little hasty on this? Sorry if I am. Hell, Im recently out on my own and am new to the whole 'trip' planning thing... I forgot how much effort gets put into these.

Sorry! :bouncybou

Not hasty, you're just excited about your first gathering. :yayzorz:
Just sit tight and Bella will send out the info when the
time comes re: hotel. Not sure how far you will be from
this, but I think there is a munch coming up somewhere
in Kentucky. Might want to give it a shot if you've got
the time. :)

See you at Bella's!

Good lord

I think Ive been pretty vocal about it already... Im just going to keep me trap shut and wait for things to happen.

You may be the most excited Bash Newbian I've ever had, when you get here you're getting a big hug and a tranquilizer :gonao: Your kind of enthusiasm is part of what keeps me pumped to do this, it's all good :twohugs:

You may be the most excited Bash Newbian I've ever had, when you get here you're getting a big hug and a tranquilizer :gonao: Your kind of enthusiasm is part of what keeps me pumped to do this, it's all good :twohugs:

When the hell are we getting tranquilizers???

Let me put it this way -

Ever since getting out of high school two years ago, Ive been wondering what, when, and where to go with my life. Yes, I have plenty of friends, and sure as hell enough hobbies, but never anything that really made me feel like I belong.

Sure, there was always this creep in me, which is eventually what made me join you fine people. :bowing:

Anyways, Ive been looking into Greyhound tickets, and can get one down to Columbus. Im just confused by the site, it says one way ticket... I have to figure out technical difficulties.

Have hotel information. Bella, is this something we have to call the hotel ourselves to book, or reserve one with you? Its looking as if Im going to have to make the trip via Greyhound.

I used to be a corporate travel professional. IM me on AIM or
Yahoo (everylittlebee on both). I'll walk you through it.

relax, my friend... the key is not to make it bigger than it really is... just a party with good friends seeing each other again and having good times

Congrats on commiting to your first gathering! I think you'll have a blast!!!

Can't wait to meet you! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back