• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All for Alfred (Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The Prince wiped sweat from his brow and looked forward to the cool towel in his room. It had been a long jog in the morning around the Castle Askr grounds, than he'd rushed to the dining hall so he could get a good spot for breakfast. He greatly enjoyed eating his eggs sitting between King Cainenghis and Mordecai the Tiger. He smirks as he wonders if either of them know that they purr when they eat or if they just don't care. The two massive felines send vibrations through the bench as they eat their food and Alfred loves feeling them as he does the same.

Next he's off to do push-ups in the courtyard for a very specific reason. If he does them long enough than he'll disturb the two men who spend their time reading. Caellach and Hans aren't shy either so one of them will step on his back and push down looking to humiliate him. Alfred's gotten stronger now though and so now both usually do it! He loves that and when they finally stomp hard enough to drive him into the dirt it feels great for him.

Lunch is after that and its always fun! Gonzales is a nice man despite his looks so when Alfred asked if he could sit in his lap while he eats the former bandit was confused but accepting and now Alfred's happy to sit on the massive man's knee. When Alfred pokes Gonzales' biceps all that he gets is a nice smile back.

After lunch Alfred's off to the woods for a very specifc reason. That's where he can usually find Barst and the "woodcutter" tries to seem annoyed but doesn't dislike tge company. Especially when Alfred is always sure to bring a nice towel to help clean all the sweat off the burly man's back. Occasionally he'll try and help the man carry off some of the wood despite his protests. For a second there were butterflies in Alfred's stomach over a fantasy he kept having. In it he picked up too much of the lumber and toppled over, pinning himself beneath it. Rather than help him up, Barst would slip the princeling's shoes off and amuse himself with the helpless size 9's hiding in there while lecturing him. Alfred had used that fantasy a good few times to go to sleep after a bit of, late night exercise.

In the afternoon Alfred's off to the sauna, he's been adopted into a group of women who he keeps quizzing on their workout routines. Effie, Rinkah, Kjelle and Sully put up with him because he's fast to give up food off his plate to half of them and faster to wrestle with the other two. They'll let him quiz them about their physiques in there for a while as they snack on the treats he brought them but eventually, he'll say something to anger Sully and end up in a headlock. He'd struggle a bit but when Kjelle got involved he'd end up being rag-dolled. He liked that though and enjoyed going back to his room sweaty and dizzy. Normally he'd lie down and call it a day, most of the people in the castle knew his routines.

---
The impatient pounding at his door was surprising to Alfred then and it took a minute for him to get up. Normally there was nothing that felt better to him than his sweaty body on cool, clean sheets and so he slept naked. The sopping mess that was his casual clothes were laying there next to the door for tommorow Alfred to launder.

*Bangbangbang* at the door made Alfred roll his eyes as he threw on a clean-*ish* set of workout clothes.

"Hang on, hang on!" he said as he reached the door and turned the knob. "You're the one bothering me so you could at least have a little patience-wh-HEEY!"

The second Alfred opened the door it was kicked wide open and a pair of big brown hands lifted him up over a burly shoulder. The brute that had grabbed him spun fast with Alfred up on his shoulder to both disorient the prince and slam the door shut behind him. Alfred put up a struggle up there but between the spininning and the way his captor took a big handful of thigh and gave it a squeeze there wasn't much of a fight.

"Heehehey! You quit that right now! Let me down from here you big jerk!"

"Gaha, King Surtr was right when he said you'd be the type of boy I'd love to catch!"

For a second Alfred was completely in the air as the Múspellian slammed him down onto his bed. Looking up in a daze, Alfy got his first good look at the man and felt his chest tighten at the sight, while the orange and white hair was a bit silly, yes the bulging muscles beneath the dark skin made the Firenese Royal almost swallow his tongue.

---
This made it easy for Helbindi to plant both of his thick arms over Alfred and stare down at the boy, licking his lips. The prince squirmed at the expreasion but started to fidget when began a travel up his side.

"No fighting? No running? Not even a "Stop you bastard" for me?"

Alfred blushed and twisted on the bed, trying to turn away from Bindi's questing finger. All he suceeded in doing though was getting that to finger to trace the bumps of his spine through the thin material of his workout clothes. The blonde looked up at him with one green eye, the other screwed shut as he giggled into his hand.

"Nohohpe! Heeehee,would it do anything if I did?"

"Hmmph, guess it wouldn't but if your gonna keep being cute than I guess I'm gonna have to try harder."

Helbindi rolled Alfred back over onto his back and pulled him towards the headboard of the bed with him. Alfred put up a little bit of a fight but seemed to be more playing than resisting and soon he was seated in the big man's lap with a big grin as his shirt was rolled up to expose that flat stomach he'd earned with all his crunches. His eyes looked at Helbindi's abs and a bit of a pout started to brew as he thought of the muscles he wished he had or that he could get.

Helbindi had a little bit of a pout too as he looked at Alfred's stomach. He liked a good bit of pinchabilty to a ticklish tummy and there was none here. He thought of the electric-blue-haired Villager of Iz he liked to carry off for private time and the wonderful love handles he had or the ones he was cultivating on the Lone Swordsman he'd recently snatched up. There was nothing more he enjoyed than having both boys tied tight at the table so he could force seconds on them. Ronan would do it happily, knowing he was avoiding some toe-twiddles by being good, however Rutger always needed to be forced to eat. Maybe he liked the punishment? Either way Bindi was gonna force some paunch on the rail-thin heartthrob and this Floral Protector he'd snatched up would be right beside him.

---
So lost in belly lust was Helbindi that he didn't even notice Alfred pull his leg back and plant one sneakered size 6 on the Múspellian's face. He smiled cheekily at the low growl that brought up from the big man's chest.

"Whatsamatter? Catch you daydreaming? You've got impressive muscles but I'm not one to-HEY WAIT!!!"

A large hand closed around Alfred's ankle and in seconds his sneaker was soaring over the bed and out of his sight. Helbindi whistled at the sight of the little pink foot he'd revealed. Now was when Alfred tried to struggle a bit but the axeman simply twisted that leg to flop the blonde onto his belly, before kneeling down atop his calf to keep him there. Alfred couldn't get the big man up as this far beyond the amount of weight he could lift and so when he felt a rough finger sliding down his sole all he could do was let out a-

"Eeeeehey! Careful there!"

Helbindi smiled at the little squeal and enjoyed the feeling of faint dampness that his finger came away with after touching the cute pink skin. Seems the boy had gotten in dirty clothes after getting clean in the shower?

"You're adorably dumb, kid."

"Hey! That's rude! Your the one who can't even find his owm roo-hoohoom eeeheeHEhee..."

It was two knuckles this time, starting at Alfred's heel they moved up the foot and enjoyed the way it wrinkled in response. Helbindi's eyes were drawn to a particularly nice little fold right beneath the ball of Alfred's foot and he couldn't help it. The knuckles kept going up the foot as the other hand came in. It hadn't even touched the skin, simply wiggled its thick fingers over it when the Prince had let out that outburst.

"Now come on, not even really tickling this yet! Your gonna need to calm down! Haha, I'm not gonna go easy just cause your silly."

Alfred's cheeks blushed red but then swelled as he felt two fingers pinch his little toe and pull it away from the rest. The toes being pulled on like so forced the rest to open up slightly and as a result the little wrinkle that had drawn Helbindi's eye wasn't as deep. Still, he found that when he put his finger against it and pushed down he could trace the little fold nicely and enjoyed the way it made the boy wriggle furiously.

---
He heard the sound of fists beating on the sheets beneath him and looked back to see the blonde trying to fight the bed as if it would help. Bringing a finger to his lips Helbindi gave the tip a lick and then reached down to start tapping the pads of each of Alfred's toes. Each of the bubbly little digits tried to curl as he gave them attention but the little one being hooked meant that trying was all they could do.

"Now this is just adorable, honestly kid why do you even have shoes? Hiding these should be a crime~"

Alfred gave a little hiss at the tease but broke down into "HeeHee"'s as Helbindi dug his nails into the soft heel of his foot.

"Hmmm, very soft. Quite squeezable, pleasant to look at and-oh hang on gotta check but I've got a good feeling. *sluuuuuurp*"

Helbindi bent down and soon Alfred's back arched as he felt a tongue press to his heel and lap there for a second. Still he let out a goofy-

"EeeeeeAHAHEY!"

"Mmm, good taste! Liking these heels kid!"

Alfred wasn't quite a fan of the licking and so he tried to pull his foot back from Helbindi's grip. Slipping between the big man's legs and leaving him in surprise, Alfred could have run for it and tried to get help but the sight of the home invaders muscled back made his stomach flutter. So rather than flee, Helbindi instead found a set of arms thrown around his neck and a flirty prince pressing his face to his from behind.

"So! Your a curious type huh? Well I can't exactly stay mad at these kind of muscles can I? So let's be fair and let me explore them too!"

"Hey kid you-"

Helbindi's words were cut off by a pair of lips pressing against his thick neck. They buzzed there for a minute and he hunched over to cover his mouth.

"Kkkkkehe, hey! Knock it off!"

Alfred's face brightened at the realization that Helbindi was also ticklish and a huge smile was soon upon it.

---
"Woowwww! Your ticklish too?! Are your muscles ticklish? They can't be right it's impossible!"

Alfred's hands came down and took a handful of each of Helbindi's pecs to give a rough squeeze before his nails scrabbled over top of them. He was so delighted at the way the other mans chest wavered at the feeling that he paid no attention to the big hands slapping his away.

"Kihihihd you are ihihin for it!"

One of Helbindi's hands closed around Alfred's wrist and stopped the mischievous fingers wandering. The Múspel general then hooked his index finger around the other man's and pulled it back.

"Huh? Hey what are you-pFFFFHEeh!"

With Alfred's hand spread out before him Helbindi pressed a finger into the prince's palm and scratched it down the skin.

"Just reading your fortune kid! See this little line here? Right below the thumb? It says I've got something your gonna find super interesting!"

Helbindi turned and placed a crystal on the bed in front of Alfred. It pulsed with vibrant colors and at first the blonde couldn't look away from the swirling hues inside it. A fight or flight instinct kicked in and Alfred screwed his eyes shut. Just as he did this though Helbindi's finger traced the imaginary line and swirled around Alfred's thumb.

"Kehehehe! Hehehy! Thaahat tihihickles!"

Helbindi's finger flicked the pad of Alfred's thumb and he looked back at him with a smirk.

"You don't have to tell me it tickles kid, I can read it on your palm. Now let's see, there's another line here..it says you should look at the crystal~."

Helbindi's finger followed another line, up between the Firenese's index and middle finger.

"Kyahaha it tihihickles so muhuhuch!"

Alfred squeaked out loud at that but the second his eyes opened they were drawn to that crystal again.

It spun in there for a minute as Helbindi "read" the fortune.

"Ooooh now look here it says your gonna meet a dark and handsome stranger! Oooh and your gonna have such nice fun with him!"

Alfred's hand felt two of Bindi's finger scratching another invisible line downwards. These ones swirled around the ball of his thumb and found their way up to give it's pad a poke. The little squeal that forced out of him made the Prince hide his face as Helbindi chuckled.

---
"Well now I wonder what that was hmmm? Did a bird get in here? Did you see a cute little birdie? Best be careful! I bet with skin this pretty it'd just have to land on it!"

"Mmnnnn noooooo...." was the closest way to describe the sound that Alfred made as Helbindi placed a pair of fingers into the soft palm and imitated them perching. The big man fumbled with his belt and soon was pulling out some fun tools.

"Oooh I wonder what kind of birdy it would be? Maybe a raven?"

An oily feather fluttered up Alfred's index finger, cold enough to the touch that it ended up curling around the plume earning a twirl of it from Helbindi.

"Geeeeeheeeeheee..."

"Naw, Raven's go Caaw, Caww....go on say it for me!"

Helbindi curled his hand around Alfred's and isolated his index finger. He flicked the oily plume back and forth over the fingertip as Alfred laughed into his hand.

"Cahahahaw, caahahaw!"

"Why that's a happy little bird sound! Let's see...oooh what if it was a heron I wonder?"

The raven feather disappeared into Helbindi's bag and a different feather emerged in the man's hand. This one was the purest white and looked so soft that Alfred began to squirm. A quick pull of his arm was thwarted as Big Bindi kept hold of it and actually readjusted to get a better grip.

"Now where's this hand going huh? You don't need to be scared lil' guy. Herons are gentle birdy's."

Alfred's hand closed into a fist in the big man's grip but that was fine. Helbindi's massive hand closed around Alfred's as with a simple squeeze, the prince's thumb pointed out and stayed there as Helbindi wanted. When that feather started to travel up it the thumb didn't just quiver Alfred's entire body did. Bracing himself against Helbindi's back, he found himself sinking from his knee's to lay on his side behind him.

"Ahahaha, heheehy! Bahahad bihiiirdie!"

"Bad? Awww, that's not nice. Herons are very gentle and here you are lecturing? Why you should be happy that one's even cuddling up to you like this."

Helbindi gave the feather a little fluff again as the thumb tried to curl. He pressed its tip to the stem and pulled it up to begin a fluffy twister traveling up the ticklish digit. Alfred was cackling at this point but all that Helbindi could hear was "Pphhmm's" and "Grrmrmrm's" as the royal's hand covered his mouth.

---
"No giggles for the pretty birdy? Such a shame. It does like when you sing to it but if you like being gagged maybe you want a differemt kind of feather?"

The heron feather was replaced and though Alfred couldn't see it, the new one was also white though the similarities ended there. While the other feather had been prim and soft this one was big enough that it couldn't stand up straight. The long white feather flopped about in Helbindi's hand, its plumage blowing in the air in the room. The general let Alfred pull his thumb in, and rifle through the lads fingers for his next victim. Alfred felt his pinky get selected and pulled out of Bindi's fist. With the little outer finger up like this, the prince couldn't help but picture his younger sister sipping her tea. He had always put his finger out when doing so wth her, in an exaggerated way to tease her. It never failed to get a chuckle from her but now as Helbindi curled the fluffy feather around Alfred's finger, it was bringing tears of ticklish madness to his eyes.

"This one's a kind of bird called a Kinshi. It's from a place called Hoshido and a kind of battle steed. Now something I noticed about the feather beyond its floppiness is that is the feeling. Why this one doesn't even feel like a feather! More like fluffy fur right?"

"Keehmmmm! Phrrrmmmfff!"

"Glad you agree! Why just look at the way it's curling arouns your pinkie! It's like it was made for tickling the silly right out of you."

Alfred tried to pull away again and earned an annoyed cluck of Helbindi's tongue as once again, he did nothing but annoy him.

"Not a Kinshi guy huh? Alright, it's okay I gotta special one now. You know pegasus's right? You ever touch a shade of one? Hehe, Lady Hel gave me this one, you excited?"

Alfred's answer was an extended middle finger and normally that would be rude. These were extenuating circumstances though, 1. Helbindi loved saucy little twerps like this and breaking them in out of their rudeness and 2. Alfred knew exactly what would happen to that finger.

---
What Alfred had not been ready for though was the way this feather felt. The second it made contact with his skin, an icy chill ripped up his arm. Even here pressed against Helbindi's hot back, the prince was shivering as if he was fresh out the bath. The feather went up the rude little finger and twirled right beneath the pad of it. It wavered at the touch but still stood proudly, telling Helbindi to go and-

"Well now is this the little finger that's got some spunk? Guess there's a little fire in you still my little flower boy."

The middle finger started to curl as behind him, Helbindi heard the blonde start kicking his legs in frustration.

"Ooooh? Starting to give in hm? Such a shame, but I think this rude little finger needs a bit more."

The cold feather of the Black Pegasus started fluffing behind Alfred's finger, teasing the knuckle as Helbindi felt a fist weakly pounding on his back.

"Stahap, stahap! It tihihickles! It tihihckles sooo muhuhuch."

"Awww guess all that fights gone then? No more rude finger huh? Shame as I've got one feather left and I think one finger hasn't had its fun yet!~"

Alfred tried his hardest yet to pull away but Helbindi shifted his grip to place the prince into a tight armbar, forcing his hand out as he played with the stiff brown feather he'd pulled out. Alfred's remaining finger was the oft-forgotten one between the middle and pinky but now it had all of Helbindi's attention. He dragged the hawk feather up the inside of it and waited for a reaction.

"OohhehehHOOHOOOHAHA!"

"Now that's a new one!"

The stiff and bristly feather tickled right at the very fingertip and Bindi swore he could feel the scantily clad prince behind starting to heat up.

"Keeeeeheehoohaha nooooo! Toohoo much!"

"Oh buddy, it's never enough! Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"Tooohoo much! Toohoo much! Kehehehe, I'm going crazy!"

Alfred's legs started to kick wildly in reaction, one catching Helbindi right in the ass. The shock of it made the dusky villain loosen his grip and that was all Alfred needed.

---
Rather than running, the Firenese royal dove right atop Helbindi again. However this time instead of going for those big burly shoulders, he looped his fingers around Helbindi's waistband and pulled the trousers down. Helbindi's black cheeks were out and the blush on the man's face would have been adorable if Alfred could see it but the second Alfred had his arm back, his still tingling fingers were taking handfuls of Helbindi's asscheeks and giving them squeezes and scratches.

"Kahahey! Get ohohut of there you!"

"Hehe, so these are nice and firm? Do you do special exercises for them or is this just part of running? Hmmm little softer up here..."

Alfred swiped a finger back and forth over right where Hlebindi's rear connected with his muscled back and smiled. While he'd held out for a while under Helbindi's tickles just these squeezes had the great big back before him sagging as the man broke out in giggles.

"Aww c'mon! You can dish out the tickles but you can't take them? Kinda sad don'cha think? You know what would help you be more resistant to tickles? Some good old fashioned training! Real stuff too! No lip service! Wait though maybe-"

"DON'T YOU DARE YOU FU-KYAHAHAHA BRAHAHAHT!"

Alfred had buried his face in those brown cheeks and swirling his tongue in the sensitive canyons between them. He gave that fun little spot his fingers had a nibbly lil' hickey before looking up at the shuddering Helbindi.

"You say something? Maybe thanks? Couple days of this and you-"

"I GIIIHIVE! I GIVE! YOU WIN! NOHOHOOO MORE!"

"Aww buddy! Don't worry you can-HEY!"

The second Helbindi had been given an inch of mercy, he'd struck. Throwing some kind of dust in Alfred's eyes that sparkled strangely.

"Heeeeey, che-cheater..."

Alfred's limbs felt heavy and his eyelids drooped, soon he'd lost his ability to sit up straight and slumped right into Bindi's arms, resting his head on one pec.

"This ones dangerous..." was the last thing the Royal heard before losing consciousness.

---
Alfred came too slowly, his eyes taking time to adjust. Flashes of something came to his brain, a screen? There were swirling lights and he hadn't wanted to look. He remembered keeping his eyes closed but somebody had one of his feet and a feather? They'd weaved between his toes until he'd cracked one eye and seen the pretty colors and then...he couldn't remember the rest. Wherever he was, it was no longer his room. The smell of fresh flowers was always a giveaway to a Firenese's dwelling and that was absent here though there was an interesting other smell. It was like freshly cleaned sheets and moving where he lay, it felt like them too. The dowmy bed beneath him felt so wonderful that it delayed him realizing his clothes had been changed.

It seemed as if Helbindi had peeled off the prince's workout gear and put a new outfit upon him. A much too long night shirt hung on Alfred's shoulders stoppping just at his knees. The material of it was soft enough he felt as if he could use it as a sheet to sleep! The one thing that kept him from doing so however was the distressing realization that he had nothing on beneath it! His peachy rearrested on the soft shirt and any movement, dragged the soft fabric over his flaccid manhood and made him snicker. Looking further down Alfred caught sight of his feet and the sheer black socks that now adorned them. This new footwear came complete with garters around his calves to keep them in place. They were the tiniest bit tight though, so Alfred reached down towards them.

"*Leave them be*"

Alfred's hand paused an inch from the belt. He tried to push forward and grab at it but he couldn't. He wiggled his toes inside the black sock before looking for the source of the voice. It was then that he noticed the other occupant of the room. The man was tall and his long white hair matched the overwhelming feeling of softness the room evoked. He was clad in a matching night shirt and garter socks to Alfred's made of the same dreamily soft material. He could see a glimpse of that same fluffy white hair as the man knelt down on the bed with him and something hard in contrast there. Besides *that* the only other thing hard in the room seemed to be hard were the horns poking out of the man's hair.

"*You are so tired* Aren't you?"

"I *yaaaaaawn* what...ohhh...mmm"

The second the words had been said Alfred's limbs went heavy. They flopped down to the bed and the yawn silenced his confusion. He was suddenly fighting to keep his eyelids up as the goat-man lay down beside him. Using one hand to prop up the tired royal's head and give him a good few of the delicate hand he placed on Alfred's chest.

---
"I was told of your fun with Helbindi. I'm sure you had a good time. However you simply must have *tired yourself out* there didn't you? Why that must be why that now yoir here in my bed you're so weak. Hello my cute friend, I am the Alfr King of Dreams, Freyr. They've sent me you to help with your rambunctiousness."

Alfred tried to protest but all that came from his mouth was another yawn. Freyr chuckled and began running a finger up Alfred's chest through the thin material of his nightshirt, making the boy chuckle right along with him. The king's finger slipped beneath one of Alfred's slight pecs and swiped back and forth as he enjoyed the sight of the tired boy fidgeting in beneath him.

"Hmmm, so cute. You were a problem for Helbindi but watching this struggling kitten I have here beneath me I wonder if he's gone soft. Though I suppose hard boys do become nice and soft here. *Tell me your my soft and weak boy*."

The Alfr's voice changed as he said the last part and the words seemed to penetrate into Alfred's brain.

"Nn..mmm..I'mmm your soft and weeeak boy hehehehee no!"

As a reward for doing what he'd been told the finger beneath Alfred's breast swished back and forth faster. The prince broke down in shrill giggles but started to kick his legs faster. This got Freyr's attention and he leaned in to whisper in Alfred's ear.

"*You are tired, your limbs are heavy and you are struggling to stay awake.*"

Alfred's limbs quivered at the order and slowed before finally settling to a stop. Freyr reached down and gave one of the pale thighs a squeeze through the long shirt on the prince.

"Keeheehe stahp!"

The little sputter of protest was ignored as Freyr leaned in and placed a little kiss on Alfred's forehead. The exhausted prince could only blush at the babying as well as the height difference but Freyr fixed that quickly. Two strong yet soft hands forced themselves up into Alfred's pits and simultaneously dug into the bristly little patches in their while dragging Alfred up until he was face to face with this horny goat. (I make no apologies)

---
"Nnnn...wait...I'm tired and-"

"*You will let my tongue enter your mouth and have its way. You want nothing more than that and the feeling it give you will drive you mad.*"

Alfred heard the words with his ears and didn't know why but wanted to oblige them more than anything. He fell back on the pillow and opened his mouth as Freyr crushed his lips to his. The King's tongue came quickly into Alfred's mouth and began looking for the blonde's own. Caressing it, prodding it and stimulating it as Alfred squirmed beneath him.

Alfred's legs and arms felt like lead so as the dreamy royal's tongue played in his mouth and even as his fingers continued to dig into his pits, all he could do was lie back and take it. His cock poked up beneath his nightshirt and Freyr smiled, reaching a hand down to run a finger over its tip through the soft shirt. Alfred bit at his lip im response and turned away but that just led to Freyr pushing himself against the Prince's chest to pull him back.

"Such fits your having...allow me to help you on the way to restful sleep and the sweetest dreams."

Clad in a matching nightsirt to Alfred's, Freyr's chest had been hidden but when the tallk king pressed against him the prince felt those firm pecs and rough abdominals press against him. Alfred's limbs were still heavier than anything he'd ever lifted but they came up so that he could press his hands into the other mans chest and give them a squeeze. Running his fingers along them he felt the hot air blow past his ear as Freyr let out a hiss.

"Hehe H-How are you?! *Stop that right now!*"

Alfred's fingers froze in place but did not fall away. In fract when Freyr pulled away they stayed attached, not releasing the handful of the Dreamking's chest they'd taken. He frowned and took both of Alfred's wrists in his hands to try and pull them away.

---
"HE-HEY!"

The blonde struck like a cobra, going red in the face with the effort but still performing a picture perfect sit-up to bury his face right in that nightshirt and between Freyr's pecs.

"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW-NO!"

Looking down, Freyr saw the princes cheeks inflate and knew what was coming instantly. He tried to shove him off but he was too late.

*PBBBPPTPTPTPPP*

Freyr threw his head back and bleated out a laugh, loud and clear enough that whatever hold he had on Alfred broke. Alfred's legs wrapped around the king and pulled him close as he went in for another big and sloppy raspberry right between those tasty titties.

*PBBBPPPPTTPPPss*

This one was wet and wild, leaving the King same way as he squirmed in Alfred's grip with a large wet spot on his once pretty nightshirt now. Alfred took one hand away to seize the shirt and rip it open and give him a good look at the tender chesticles before him.

"*Mortal stop righ-* AHHH AHAHAHA NOHOHONOHONHOHO!""

Freyr's attempt at the hypnotic suggestions he'd been using was drowned out by his own laughter as Alfred rode him down into the bed with his face buried between those pecs.

"*Pppppbbbt, phhhttpppp, prrrrrttbbp*

One after another the blonde laid in sloppy raspberry after berry, leaving the fae howling at first but by the 5th he was simply gasping for air.

"*You-You can't, I command you to-Mmmpph?!*"

Freyr's final attempt was silenced by Alfred's lips crushing against his and the hungry princeling's tongue sliding right down his throat.

When Alfred pulled his lips away, he'd left the dreamy king so dazed he could just have his way with him. He did just that for as long as he could, when the guards checked on them they found, Freyr a sweaty faced mess as Alfred kept one of the mans socked feet in his lap and worshipped so roughly he'd nibbled a few holes in the cloth. They'd pulled the Prince off Freyr and held him down to flash that damn swirling thing at him again. Alfred had tried to look away but ended up lost in the swirls once more as the world dropped away beneath him.

---
Alfred awoke, sweating bullets now. Looking down he saw he was up to his chest in bubbling water but had to look to see it. There were three mops of hair between him and the water. A tall man with a broad chest and snowy grey hair lay chaste kisses on Alfred's cheek, when he saw the green eyes of the prince flutter open he smiled and pulled him close against his large pecs. Alfred looked at the other man above and was struck by the strangeness of his body. His body was leaner than the other man but Alfred could see the muscles were tight. Well from the shape at least, the man had quite the interesting feature in that his chest and up to jaw were made translucent. Alfred could see the bones of the mans ribcage through what seemed to be blue crystal that shone faintly.

When the leaner man pulled him over he looked up into his mess blue hair and saw a pair of red eyes staring down at him. A finger teased Alfred's chin and made him look down at the third other occupant of the water with him, unlike the other two this one was seemingly smaller than Alfred. Being able to comfortably sit himself right in Alfred's lap, the small redhead gave him a quite evil smile before throwing his skinny arms around the Prince's neck. There were a couple of striking featutes about this one, from his large strange ears, to his dull gray eyes that sparkled with mischief to finally the little fangs in his mouth when he smiled.

Alfred couldn't dwell on any of the three men though as soon they all dug in their fingers to a different spot each. The smallest one hung his frame from Alfred's neck to tease the back of his neck, while the bluenette took Alfred's wrist and danced his fingers up the hollow of his armpit. The biggest of the three pulled Alfred onto his lap and dragged the other two right along. He kept Alf in a bearhug from behind while squeezing his sides to keep him wiggling.

---
"Keep him still, Hríd! I wanna start in on that neck. They said he's a troublemaker so we gotta be careful!"

"Hehehehy! I'm nahaht a trohohublrmaker! Wahahit your the kihihidnappers! Yohohur trouble!"

"I like him wiggling there though! He's a little dancing fool on my lap aren't you?~ Why don't you climb in with him Elm? Oops wait I mean Elmy~"

"I told you not to call me that you frosty bufoon! Be more like Líf and follow orders when I give them to you!"

The skeletal one reached a hand beneath the water and goosed a finger up the one giving orders side, making him jump.

"EEEHEEp! Oh that's it for all three of you! *I order you, present!*"

Hríd and Líf's fingers went still and so did Alfred's body. Elm climbed out his lap and watched as the two bigger men put their arms up on the sides of the tub and lifted their legs up to rest their feet on the lip of it at a pedestal that jutted up a bit from it.

There were a couple things about this that seemed odd to Alfred.

"You guys are wearing sandals in the tub?"

Indeed Líf, Hríd, Elm and even Alfred himself were all wearing flip-flops in the water. As all but Elm lifted their legs from the bubbling tub, Alfred's eyes were drawn to how everyones feet shined still with the tub water.

"Wait your keeping your feet up there too?!"

Hríd and Líf did indeed keep there feet up on the lip of the tub, both holding onto the lip to keep them there. The two's chests were just above the water but for the shorter Alfred, he had to put his own arms around the two shoulders and even then, was just keeping his mouth above the water.

"Wait! *blubblub* I'm doing this too?! *blubblubblub*

Alfred had never been called too smart, overly smart or smart at all. So him waiting until he was sputtering with his feet up to realize that he was indeed still being forced to do this with hypnotic comtrol wasn't out of character.

---
Elm climbed atop the legs of all three men and appreciated how they kept them straight for him. Sure it was part of the hypnotic control but his own little toothpick limbs wouldn't be up to that. Elm weighed so little compared to the other three that he could lie down on their raised legs and barely make them sag. Well at least for Hrid's defined ones and the sexy glowing ones of Líf's. Alfred's however trembled beneath him, though that may have been due to the way the bat boy ran his fingers over his calfs and along the sides of his feet in those sandals.

Still obliging the hypnotic suggestion that had been forced on him, Alfred had to keep his legs up even as Elm crawled up them to start playing with toes of all three of his tub buddies in their sandals. He forced a finger between the baby toe and its neighbor on Líf's foot, forced another under Hríd's heel and finally leaned in and ran his teeth over the pads Alfred's toes. The troublesome little ginger blew air between them and enjoyed the way all three laughed and-wait.

Elm was no longer tickling his other two pets, why were they laughing? The Emblan turned around to see that despite barely keeping his head above water, the Prince was multi-tasking. He'd taken a handful of both Hríd and Líf's pecs just to keep up but he couldn't help himself in any situation, especially this. Both Hypno'd princes were giggling as the smaller one squeezed and kneaded their captive breasts. Hríd's was jiggled and fondled due to its size while Líf's more slight one was caressed and teased.

Elm fumed at the center of attention not being him and slipped a finger down the wet sole of the sandal until he had its point right at Alfred's arch, using the little bit of give he had he began scribbling it about in there. He felt Alfred's legs tremble under him and he smirked.

---
"Maybe now you'll remember who's in charge here, Flower Boy-HEY!"

Elm had wondered why he hadn't heard Alfred laugh, and turned to see the blonde's face buried in the glowing chest of Líf. The bluenette's head was lolled back as Elm saw some water leaking down from under Alfred's chin. Even from here, the bat could hear the wet smackimg sound of Alfred's nibbling and sucking away over there in between the forced together pec's of the swordsman. Hríd wasn't much better as one of Alfred's hands simply flicked a finger back and forth over one of his nipples. The buff prince mewled like a cat from just that and looked away to try and hide his blush. Elm meanwhile was red as well, but in frustration.

"*STOP THAT, RIGHT NOW!*" he yelled in the tone to give his pets hypnotic suggestions. The three prince's all shook their heads on being released from the control but it was Hríd who acted first.

He grabbed Alfred and pulled him off Líf before plopping him on the edge of the tub. Using one hand he pulled both of Alfred's wrists above his head and kept them out of the tub. This left Alfy's arms up which was perfect as Hríd ran a finger of his own up and down inside his armpit.

"Weeheheh, hehehy!"

"It's just one finger! Gotta pay you back after all. Tickle, tickle!"

Alfred wiggled and squeaked there, kicking his legs in the water and splashing Líf. The glowing one got mad and seized Alfred's ankles before pinning them down on the other end of the tub. Face down as Alfred was, the swordsman could see the pink heels of the boy in those wet flips. Like Elm did before, he forced his fingers under those heels and began teasing the pruny skin there.

"EEHEHHE! CAHAHAREFUL! AHAHAHA THAHAHT TICKLES!"

"Me tickling you? That tickles? Brains and strong huh?"

Líf's sarcasm went unheard as here, stretched in the tub with the two princes teasing him Alfred couldn't think. Líf at his heels with Hríd in his pits, it was like a dream. Two muscled hunks driving him wild had Alfred's manhood blooming like a flower in his swim trunks. Something that Elm saw and decided to do something about. The mischievous little sadist allowed the bubbling water to take one of his legs and float it up, while allowing the flip on his foot to go slack. He waited until it was right beneath Alfred before maneuvering it to have something very specific between the soft sole of his foot and that flip. Elm gave his leg a little pump and enjoyed the way he saw Alfred's entire body tighten. Elm did it again, enjoying the way water and fabric of Alfred's trunks felt on the smooth sole of his foot.

"You like that lil' flower boy? Hehehe, Lady Embla loved that one! She would drive me insane with it and until I could do it perfect, she'd have me sleeping with a ballgag! Hehehe, I got it eventually and now she has me do it every night.

---
Alfred didn't hear a single word of that, his mind was awash with ticklish sensations and a pleading desire for one thing. That soft foot who was giving him an over the trunks sandal job while his mind melted.

"NyahAHAHA, MOHOHORE! MOHOHORE! EEAHAHAHA IT TIHIHICKLES SO MUHUHCH I'M LOHOHSING MY MIHIHIND!"

"Hah? You want more huh? Ok, Mister Perv Prince here!"

Elm pumped the sandal faster as his minions, Hríd and Lif step up their own game as well. Hrid let go of Alfred's wrists and brought both hands into play at tickling him. One stayed on his pits, forcing its fingers as deep as it could into the hollow and shaking him around. In contrast, the other was gentle slowly tracing the shape of Alfred's bobbing adam's apple as he laughed himself red.

"It's dancing for me, mmmm. Tickle tickle little apple~," Hríd said while staring at him entranced by the green-eyed prince's laughing face.

Líf had similarly upped his game, bending back the flip-flop on one of Alfred's feet. He'd buried his nose in the heel and was dragging his slimy tongue up and down the creamy arch of the royal. Occasionally some teeth would nip in there and Alfred's back would arch as he squealed. While this happened, the other foot of Alfred was moved back and forth as its big and baby toe were pinched between the fingers of Líf's hands and used to guide it.

While the Prince's played with their fellow, Elm stopped. He swam under the bridge of Alfred and climbed up on the lip of the tub by where Hríd had Alfred's head. He kicked the flip off one foot and watched the plastic footwear float off as he raised his wet foot up and put it by Alfred's face. The warm water made it almost shine with how pink it was.

"Hehe, look at that. If you want any more your gonna have to pucker up and give it a big kiss Flower Boy. Then I'll give you a little finish hehe, if your good."

"HAHAHA, PLEASE! NAHAHA MOHOHORE! LEHEHET ME CUHUHM!"

"He's begging! I dunno why the others had such problems, your a ticklish little pussy cat for me hehe."

---
Elm pressed his foot over Alfred's face and smiled. It was a very large smile already but it got even bigger when Alfred's tongue darted out and lapped it's way up his shining sole.

"Heeeeheeee hey! Quit it brat-WOAH!"

Alfred struck out, fast! A hand behind Hríd's head pulled him close and Alfred smashed his lips to his. The Níflan prince was so stunned that it was easy for Alfred to take both hands and start to wiggle his fingers underneath his heavy pectorals. Hríd fell back in the water laughing and made it easy for Alfred to kick Líf off and climb in after him. The frosty man's big foot was fished from the water and held by the ankle between Alfred's legs. Hríd gasped as he saw the blond pulls his trunks down and then felt his cock slide between his toes. As Alfred pumped his hips back and forth his fingers raked up and down Hríd's sole to make him laugh madly.

"Nnnnh, ahh it feels...so....GOOOD!"

Hríd felt the hot seed spill down his sole but he was glazed and flushed by then. All he could do was watch his own cummy foot sink as Alfred pounced on Líf next. The glowstick tried to push Alfred off but his lithe frame worked against him as Alfred's fingers found their way into his ribs and tickled away. The tall man tried to twist away but soon Alfred was following him down as he crumbled into the water, giggling. Líf was still giggling as Alfred fished around down there to pull his size 10 up out of the water. He bent the shoe back and wedged his already refreshed manhood in and began to pump away at the sweet spot between Líf's wet foot and that cheap plastic that Elm had showed him.

Alfred wasn't looking to last and so when he let the freshly painted flip and foot go, he didn't even look back at the glazed Líf. He was looking at a certain trembling divine. Elm's smugness was completely gone, replaced with shock as he'd watched both his prince's get foot-fucked silly. It wasn't until Alfred was standing over the bat, that he realized he was next in line. A token attempt to crawl away had Alfred seize him by the ankles and pull him back. Elm whimpered as he saw his flip flops sail over his head as Alfred threw them off.

Guards arrived later and when they came it was to the sight of Alfred doing the same all over the forced-together soles of Elm. Judging by the bite-marks up and down the pink soles and the sheer amount of white left over top, it wasn't the first time at all. The bat was a drooling mess when they pried Alfred off him. And that's about all of it, sir.

---
King Surtr looked up and nodded before dismissing the guard from his throneroom. He'd enjoyed the story quite a bit, for both the situations and absurdity. He ran his thick fingers up the arms stretched up on either side of his head, teasing the slight muscles and giving rough pokes to the little blisters starting to form on the wrists due to the handcuffs keeping them up behind his neck. It was unbelievable to him that this squirmy prince here sitting in his lap could possibly cause sll that chaos. Leaning back on his throne, the King's whole body rumbled as he spoke.

"Hmmm, anything to say for yourself my naughty worm?"

The naked Alfred fidgeted in his bonds as Surtr's fingers teased his pits. His whole body was flushed and shone with sweat as he writhed in the King's lap thanks to the thick cock currently inside his ass. Surtr had placed it inside there and kept it evilly still the Prince had his wrists cuffed as a necklace for him. Surtr's fingers alternated between tickling Alfred's stretched pits, his heaving chest or the one of his size 6 soles that was facing upwards. Alfred had tried to uncross his leg before and that had led to his pit getting invadedby the great bristly beard of Surtr who'd chewed and sucked there until the piggies were back in his reach. Sitting here naked on Surtr's cock and seated on the throne, Alfred could only say one thing.

"Nnnnnhh....ahhh...My King?"

"Yes, pet? And what did I say to call me before?"

"Nhhh...AHH...Da-DADDY! Call him back in and make him tell it again...mmmmm"

Surtr's fingers found their way down to that sole and commenced a rough series of twiddles for his sweaty guest's toes. His chest bounced as he laughed along, but much less frantically than Alfred who squirmed on his manhood so pleasingly as he looked for relief.

"A fourth time then? Very well, and of course this body of yours will get tickled accordingly as you hear your misbehaviors read off. Perhaps afterwards we'll take you to the tub to visit those failures. GUARD! COME BACK AND TELL THE STORY AGAIN!"

Alfred's guttural laughter was loud, and echoed through the halls for all to hear. One room wasn't listening though and not just because of the loud sounds of the bubbling water. Three of Surtr's minons sat in the very same tub from earlier but with a new guest. Askr smiled at the different reactions on the three men's faces and wondered what was on the other end of each of the openings he'd put their ankles in.

For Helbindi who's rough sole was trapped in the hands of a summoner, it was a wet and wild adventure. The brash man's face was flushed and sweating as on the other end of the opening a Summoner had his foot protruding from a desk. The hungry man had already licked and rubbed every inch of the dusky foot and now had their face pressed in to the meaty arch to enjoy the warmth. He was bending each toe down to nibble their rough pads and as a result Helbindi was letting out cackles that ended in squeaks.

For Freyr who's regal foot was trapped in the hands of another summoner, the situation was different. This girl lightly traced a finger up his arch and marveled at the nice curve that was their. She blushed as the long toes of the foot curled and couldn't help but boop each on their pads. Indeed the blush on Freyr's face and her own were tough to judge in intensity but as she ran a hand along his plush heel, enjoying how her fingers sank into the skin it seemed Freyr was pulling ahead in the competition of who could get pinker but the summoner might pull ahead as she leaned in for a kiss.

For Elm the situation who's cute foot was trapped in the hands of a third summoner the situation was very different. This summoner's mask reflected the light coming off Elm's foot from the oil they'd rubbed into the skin and the hairdryer sat on the desk still warm from its use in baking it in to the trapped foot. Now as all manner of tools travelled up and down the hyper-sensitized foot, Elm shrieked bloody murder through his laughter. Unlike the other two the troublesome bat had one hand clapped over his mouth and the other down his trunks as hia mind melted due to the merciless tickles the masked summoner vistited on him.

Askr smiled at the sight and again wondered on their fates as he enjoyed the water and the sound of Alfred's screeches for yet more.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back