• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All politics aside..

Lionhart

TMF Expert
I have long been a fan of her but seeing her last night on Hardball with Chris Matthews I decided that Ann Coulter makes the cut for my top ten sexiest legs of all time.. I was hoping for a glance at her feet but Chris Matthews was sucking up to much camera.. What say yall? Any political pundits tickle your fancy?

I cant stand Ann Coulter's personality, and her almost offensive demeanor when it comes to politics. She acts like anyone who isnt an extreme conservative, or thinks as she does, is a bad person. That being said, she is rather cute, and I would love to tickle her if given the chance.

Mitch

Ann Coulter is a chain smoking, wine drinking conservative, who is a poster girl for eating disorders. Like my friend Mitch stated earlier, she shows no respect at all to anyone who does not share her whacked out political ideas. :sowrong: That being said, those big feet of hers would look good in a set of stocks. After a few minutes of tickling her feet and running my tongue in between her toes, I would have her screaming for Hillary in 08. :shock:

Not my type of personality, but i respect her honesty and intelligence. id love to tickle her until she begged to be a liberal. :manicd:

milagros317 said:
Has anybody considered that her personality is more Ler than Lee?

I have, and that's every reason why I would want to strap her down in the tightest bondage and slowly tickle her senseless. I would love to see her smug, flippant, disregarding attitude reduced to sobbing, hysterical, pleading laughter. I would tickle her and tickle her until she agreed to walk naked up and down 5th ave., wearing nothing but a sandwich board that reads "George Bush Sucks Ass!"

And I'm just the one to make her do it. :cool:

Mitchell said:
I cant stand Ann Coulter's personality, and her almost offensive demeanor when it comes to politics. She acts like anyone who isnt an extreme conservative, or thinks as she does, is a bad person. That being said, she is rather cute, and I would love to tickle her if given the chance.

Mitch
As I said "all politics aside" lol..
Pretty tough crowd here. Though even I on occasion have to admit that she acts like the Paris Hilton of the conservative party but heaven knows I couldn't engage in a debate with her cuz i'd be too busy checking out her legs. Thats just me; scoff if you must.. Thanks for the feedback..

Lionhart said:
As I said "all politics aside" lol..
Pretty tough crowd here. Though even I on occasion have to admit that she acts like the Paris Hilton of the conservative party but heaven knows I couldn't engage in a debate with her cuz i'd be too busy checking out her legs. Thats just me; scoff if you must.. Thanks for the feedback..
On occasion??? C`mon man, I`ve been watching Coulter on different cable news shows since 2001. She is the most arrogant, mean spirited, name calling witch in the media, and those are her good points. I realize you have a thing for her legs, but try to be a little objective.

I like the idea of her as a ler ! I would love to have her tie me down and torture me, I bet she'd be relentless !

unclebill said:
On occasion??? C`mon man, I`ve been watching Coulter on different cable news shows since 2001. She is the most arrogant, mean spirited, name calling witch in the media, and those are her good points. I realize you have a thing for her legs, but try to be a little objective.

She certainly has a knack for fighting fire with fire, but if I wanted to dive into her political attributes this would've been posted on another forum. I guess I could relate though since i've seen a couple people comment on wanting to tickle Hillary. That thought makes me shutter as much as tickling, or even admiring Annie C. does for you.. She just turns me off in too many ways. I await my hate mail.. lol

leeboy said:
I like the idea of her as a ler ! I would love to have her tie me down and torture me, I bet she'd be relentless !
I wouldn't mind that experience either leeboy.. With her long piano playing fingers.. Bet she gives awesome masages too..

EVERYTHING ELSE not withstanding...she's built like an Ethiopian refugee. No thanks.

....and she reminds me too much of a post-op transsexual. I just can't get by the sight of that massive adam's apple she bears. She makes Olive Oyl all the more attractive.... :blaugh:

Pugancious and rude, perhaps, but it's the only proper way to deal with a liberal wouldn't you agree? Liberals respond well to two things, firehoses and attack dogs. A blonde in a miniskirt just seems to upset them.

Meth

method11236 said:
Pugancious and rude, perhaps, but it's the only proper way to deal with a liberal wouldn't you agree? Liberals respond well to two things, firehoses and attack dogs. A blonde in a miniskirt just seems to upset them.

Meth

Libs are very bitter and angry. and they hate to see a hot conservative get the limelight. :blaugh:

Eh. Aesthetically, she's not unpretty, but a little thin for my tastes. But even politics aside, she seems to me a very unattractive personality. She could be liberal, but if she was just as narrow-minded, anti-logical and offensive as a liberal as she is as a conservative, I would recoil.

maniactickler said:
Libs are very bitter and angry. and they hate to see a hot conservative get the limelight. :blaugh:
That must be it. :cool: I think that politics is usually enough to get even calmest and coolest cats to show their ugly side (why I avoid the P&R section) but the times that i've seen Ann drop the politics and just shoot the breeze she gets her bubbly, giggly, girly personality going on.. Thats hot.. lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back