• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allentown/Lehigh Valley,PA tickling

It's not that complicated, unless you want to apply security. If just doing a munch or gathering, go here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?33-General-Eastern-Gatherings

Post an announcement for a munch in the next 4 weeks, no less than a week, in an area near you. It should be public, with easy access, LOTS of people, available seating for groups, where one can show up and find you easily. Someplace noisy, 'cause we don't tend to be quiet.

To make it easy to find your group, place something iconic on the table. A stuffy, statuette, hat, feather,or other object easily spottable but otherwise trivial (i.e. no large Bowie knifes, spikey objects, etc.).

This is an open munch. You won't know who shows, nor they you.

A closed munch applies security. Everyone sends to a list keeper (that's you), who then distributes the munch info to only those who mail in. You'll thus know the names. You'll know 'em more if you screen everyone, like my events do (and Bella's, and NEST, etc.). Not always necessary in a mature scene, and this scene HAS matured a lot since the 90s, but a secured path can be a comfort to those worrying about crazies.

Your first, second and possibly third events will be small unless you're fortunate. I'll hope you're fortunate. If not, though, Snail Shell's events in Canada are a great example of persistence. He's got a regular crew up there, now. They travel together to US events, event. That's mighty.

More to this, thus, than just seeing if you can find a play partner. You actually can make friends. Lots of good ones.

You can marry someone from here, and visit gatherings like the Bella Bash just to visit old friends and bask in the excitement of newer members getting their first chance to meet, connect and play in a safe and consensual environment. I did. I ain't the only one, either.

Host a munch, open or closed, three times, and see if you don't find that it's a) pretty damned cool, and b) worth the effort. Oh, and you can PM me if you've questions you don't want to list. PMing event hosts for tips is time-honored around here. There's folks I schooled who've schooled others hosting. It's really cool to watch. Be a part!

Female. 18. LV area. Very ticklish. Looking for two (or more) males to tickle me. Would love to be tickled naked.
Places I would love to be tickled: underarms, breasts, nipples, stomach, belly button, vagina, inner thighs, tops of thighs, knees, calfs, toes, balls of feet, and soles of feet.

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this. I understand tickling being an important part of a relationship, but isn't that all the more reason to spend some time getting to know a girl that you know shares this interest?

That's the key: Finding a girl that shares the interest in tickling, to get to know. These days it's very difficult.

HI Chris from Lehigh Valley area. Would love to chat sometime. Live right in the allentown area.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back