• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allyah Tickles Viviana F/F 12.23.07

Viviana

I live in a new area and my new freind Allyah has discovered that I am incredibly ticklish. She just can't wait to get to my soft and very ticklish feet. She has tied me up and I have discovered that she is relentless! Allyah barely gives me a chance to catch my breath, let alone a break. It's non-stop tickling for my feet before she goes for my knees, and then even more feet tickling! But I have to admit...I loved every tickle torturing minute of it!

I hope you enjoy the preview, and if you like to aquire the full clip, head on to Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thank You!!!!!

Great to see ya back!I think I can speak for everyone when I say we missed seeing you tickled out your mind on a regular basis.Thanks for tha clip. :wavingguy

Wow. Fantastic preview, and like ryan said, good to see you back!

Adding that clip to my post-holiday list!

Great job as usual Viviana, :bump: I envy anyone who has a chance to be with you if you're being tickled or not. Happy Holidays to you and your's

Steve :twohugs:

There is so much to like about Viviana and her videos...

Thank you!

Thanks for the "welcome backs".....
It is wonderful to be back! I went waaaay too long with out having a beautiful girl tickle me...can't let that happen again!
Oh and by the way...I do plan to get revenge-and so looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!!!!!
---Viviana

Just curious... does Allyah ever use her fingers on your feet (the preview only showed toothbrush and hairbrush)...

Glad to have you back!

Ticklesfeetintx

I live in a new area and my new freind Allyah has discovered that I am incredibly ticklish. She just can't wait to get to my soft and very ticklish feet. She has tied me up and I have discovered that she is relentless! Allyah barely gives me a chance to catch my breath, let alone a break. It's non-stop tickling for my feet before she goes for my knees, and then even more feet tickling! But I have to admit...I loved every tickle torturing minute of it!

I hope you enjoy the preview, and if you like to aquire the full clip, head on to Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thank You!!!!!

Great video as always!! :) I love your laugh, very sexy. I was wondering if you ever thought about making an interview video, one pre- and post- tickling.

Interview

Great idea-I LOVE IT! what kind of questions whould ou like to see included?
--Viviana

Great video as always!! :) I love your laugh, very sexy. I was wondering if you ever thought about making an interview video, one pre- and post- tickling.

I don't have a lot of questions. Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask? I guess, what tickles most, where you are most ticklish, what goes through your head as you are being tickled, how do you feel about being tickled? Ones like that.

Great idea-I LOVE IT! what kind of questions whould ou like to see included?
--Viviana

My question would be . . .
Do you use this type of tickling (tied up & tickled) in your personal life or is it strictly for the camera?

Welcome back - I thought you had quit the tickling scene all together!
I looked forward to your store updates as much as I looked forward to guiltrip's pantyhose tickling updates, but I thought you were done!

Which brings me to my main question: Will you do any pantyhose tickling in the future? Hopefully many, many many times!? (I was hoping Lydia from the Alice in Wonderland video would tickle your pantyhose feet after you tickled her, but alas, it never happened...)
I love the flesh colored, barely there kind, that are so thin (and more ticklish) that it's looks like barefeet. You only did one set so far with pantyhose, but those were much thicker.

Another obvious question - you've been on the tickling scene for years, and seem to love it: Why don't you do videos (like, in, a lot!) that feature you WANTING to be tickled? Like, the secretary who comes home after a long day of work and calls up a girl to tickle her? Or the executive or doctor or nurse or whatever who goes to the dungeon to get tickled?
Will you do more costume themes, also (hopefully all with pantyhose, or one pantyhose set and one bare set, which would make everyone happy!)
A secretary, a harem girl, a girl in a nighty, a doctor, a nurse, a policewoman in a skirt and heels, a teacher, a spy, maybe a pirate!

Thanks for the update, and keep up the really good work!

Thanks for the "welcome backs".....
It is wonderful to be back! I went waaaay too long with out having a beautiful girl tickle me...can't let that happen again!
Oh and by the way...I do plan to get revenge-and so looking forward to it!

Can't wait you get your revenge on Allyah. Tickling is a good pretext to perpetuate the "rivalry" between blond and brunette girls. :firedevil

My question would be:

Which is more ticklish, your underarms or feet?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back