• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

am i going crazy??

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
i can't believe it, it happened again. here i am, sitting at my computer, waiting for the kettle to boil so i can have my tea. i'm sitting here wondering why it hasn't whistled or even started that hissing noise. so finally i decide to go into the kitchen to see what is going on. i thought maybe i had forgotten to turn the gas on under the kettle. i see the kettle at the back of the stove, and realize it already boiled and that my tea is steeping, waiting for me.. this is like the third time this has happened to me in the last few months.. am i losing my mind?? it's rather strange.

isabeau said:
i can't believe it, it happened again. here i am, sitting at my computer, waiting for the kettle to boil so i can have my tea. i'm sitting here wondering why it hasn't whistled or even started that hissing noise. so finally i decide to go into the kitchen to see what is going on. i thought maybe i had forgotten to turn the gas on under the kettle. i see the kettle at the back of the stove, and realize it already boiled and that my tea is steeping, waiting for me.. this is like the third time this has happened to me in the last few months.. am i losing my mind?? it's rather strange.

Of course you're not going crazy! The way I see it, there are two possibilities. one, you suffered a cerebral flatulation (i.e. a brain fart) and poured your tea, went to do something else while it steeped, and just forgot about it. I do stuff like that all the time. Usually it's forgetting where I put my car keys, only to doscover I was holding them all the time. The other possibility is hubby came in, poured your tea, and set the bag to steep, and you were so wrapped up in whatever it is you were doing (getting tickled in your thread perhaps, or reading yet another blonde joke by Venray or somebody), that you didn't notice. That happens to me as well. The third possibility is that you are, in fact going crazy, in which case I am probably a figment of your imagination. Or did I just blow your mind???????? I wouldn't stress over it. So long as the gas isn't on while the pilot light is out, you'll be OK, darlin'.

knight said:
Of course you're not going crazy! The way I see it, there are two possibilities. one, you suffered a cerebral flatulation (i.e. a brain fart) and poured your tea, went to do something else while it steeped, and just forgot about it. I do stuff like that all the time. Usually it's forgetting where I put my car keys, only to doscover I was holding them all the time. The other possibility is hubby came in, poured your tea, and set the bag to steep, and you were so wrapped up in whatever it is you were doing (getting tickled in your thread perhaps, or reading yet another blonde joke by Venray or somebody), that you didn't notice. That happens to me as well. The third possibility is that you are, in fact going crazy, in which case I am probably a figment of your imagination. Or did I just blow your mind???????? I wouldn't stress over it. So long as the gas isn't on while the pilot light is out, you'll be OK, darlin'.

noo it wasn't hubby, he is still snoozing.. and it wasn't the cat, she is talented but... it is probably the third reason, you are a figment of my imagination and i'm doomedddddddddddd lol.. yea i won't stress over it, but it is rather weird.. like twilight zoney weird..

ooooooooo hardy har unclebill...

TKL_M28_LI_NY said:
Maybe the whistle has broken.

no tisn't broken.. i had already poured it into my cup. that what is what was so weird. it had whistled, i had gone in and poured the water, and came back into the living room. and here i sat, waiting for it to whistle again.. gesh, i surely hope it's not the beginning of alzheimer's.. you can start having symptoms as early as your late forties. and since i'm fifty, hmm

isabeau said:
noo it wasn't hubby, he is still snoozing.. and it wasn't the cat, she is talented but... it is probably the third reason, you are a figment of my imagination and i'm doomedddddddddddd lol.. yea i won't stress over it, but it is rather weird.. like twilight zoney weird..

ooooooooo hardy har unclebill...

You know, I forgot about the cat. Beware of the cat, Melanie! I have three, and I just know they're plotting to take over. Last night, as I was falling asleep, I swear I heard one of them jump on the piano. Five minutes later, I swear they started playing Heart & Soul! They're lulling us all into a false sense of security with their relaxing purrs and their cute, let's-chase-the-yarn routine, and their soft, fluffly cuddly ways. They're evil! Eeeeeeeeeeeevilllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you probably just forgot you poured the tea. Or it was the cat.

I personally do not subscribe to the "Blonde" theory...There is no scientific proof that Blondes are any more or less dizzy than females of other persuasion...A lotta speculation, a lotta effort on the part of your fellow Blondes, but no hard evidence. Nor do I reckon you are crazy. A trifle addled possibly, as you DO frequent this forum regularly like the rest of us warped proverts.

Obviously, Dear Lady, you are sharing your domicile with a Poltergiest with an affinity for tea, same as you. Remember "Pirates of the Carribean," where the ghost Captain is always trying to get people to eat apples? Or the drunken skeleton in "The last Unicorn," who still craved wine? The being can't taste or enjoy the tea itself, so it's only avenue is to watch someone close enjoy.

There is possibly another, more insidious explanation: I recall in the chatroom some months ago, you said you are "Tickle Deprived"...If this has begun to affect your perception of reality, we could have a serious problem. You better scoot yourself on out to Iowa quickly, I have some experience in treating this particular malady. No charge, but it could well require repeated applications.

Dr. Rxx

tkrexx said:
I personally do not subscribe to the "Blonde" theory...There is no scientific proof that Blondes are any more or less dizzy than females of other persuasion...A lotta speculation, a lotta effort on the part of your fellow Blondes, but no hard evidence. Nor do I reckon you are crazy. A trifle addled possibly, as you DO frequent this forum regularly like the rest of us warped proverts.

Obviously, Dear Lady, you are sharing your domicile with a Poltergiest with an affinity for tea, same as you. Remember "Pirates of the Carribean," where the ghost Captain is always trying to get people to eat apples? Or the drunken skeleton in "The last Unicorn," who still craved wine? The being can't taste or enjoy the tea itself, so it's only avenue is to watch someone close enjoy.

There is possibly another, more insidious explanation: I recall in the chatroom some months ago, you said you are "Tickle Deprived"...If this has begun to affect your perception of reality, we could have a serious problem. You better scoot yourself on out to Iowa quickly, I have some experience in treating this particular malady. No charge, but it could well require repeated applications.

Dr. Rxx

thanks doc.. i'll keep all that in mind. and yes i watched that movie. but never saw the last unicorn.

hmm a trip to iowa, sounds intriguing, my sister lives in kansas, so i just might take you up on that particular invitation..

isabeau (not ditzy but somewhat addled at times blonde) :)

isabeau said:

You are a woman you cannot lose what you do not have........quick jump to hyperspace and erase all traces.....

Phew!!!, Now from the Gamma quadrant I send you a subspatial message: Move your cute feet out of the stocks for 5 minutes....come on! is not going to kill you and buy an electric kettle tomorrow. Be smart!, Gas can be dangerous.

You are not goung crazy kiddo.It's easy to lost track of things when you are on-line.Happens to me all the time.

Deadsea7777 said:
You are a woman you cannot lose what you do not have........quick jump to hyperspace and erase all traces.....

Phew!!!, Now from the Gamma quadrant I send you a subspatial message: Move your cute feet out of the stocks for 5 minutes....come on! is not going to kill you and buy an electric kettle tomorrow. Be smart!, Gas can be dangerous.

hmm now that made lots of sense.. lol..i like gas better than electric stoves.

bugman, yea i know..

isabeau said:
hmm now that made lots of sense.. lol..i like gas .

bugman, yea i know..

You heard her folks Izzy likes gas I bet maniac is proud you like gas :blaugh: :imouttahe

General Zod said:
You heard her folks Izzy likes gas I bet maniac is proud you like gas :blaugh: :imouttahe

oo rats.. the way i put certain things.. you know very well what i meant General zoddy.. o Superman, where are you??? hehe.. :wub:

isabeau said:

Have you questioned, maybe your house is haunted?

:bat:

i think u r crzy. u dun no how too boil tee so u r makin this up to pretent to be norml.

u no wut i think. i tink u need speshl help. u r danjerus to pepl heer and need to go to a docter.

im callin teh cops rite now on u so that u dun hert us.

u thin ur so smart. i no wut u r not. u stupt smarty stupit

Dussicar said:
i think u r crzy. u dun no how too boil tee so u r makin this up to pretent to be norml.

u no wut i think. i tink u need speshl help. u r danjerus to pepl heer and need to go to a docter.

im callin teh cops rite now on u so that u dun hert us.

u thin ur so smart. i no wut u r not. u stupt smarty stupit

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: and haha i could read that.

feathery hmm you might have something there..

isabeau said:
hmm now that made lots of sense.. lol..i like gas better than electric stoves.

bugman, yea i know..

Kettle not stove,..... just a kettle to only boil water for tea, even the cheapest one has a security switch, therefore, if you forget so what? your water would only get cold.....
the water cannot boil dry, the kettle cannot melt, the gas cannot kill you...and if your mind becomes with the fantasies.....well it does not matter.

Deadsea7777 said:
Kettle not stove,..... just a kettle to only boil water for tea, even the cheapest one has a security switch, therefore, if you forget so what? your water would only get cold.....
the water cannot boil dry, the kettle cannot melt, the gas cannot kill you...and if your mind becomes with the fantasies.....well it does not matter.

welllll okey dokey.. how can my mind become with the fantasies?

bugman said:
Polishing armour lol

yea always wanted a mighty bug... just don't be a mighty roach or centipede... ewwwwwwww

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back