• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I weird or simply coward?

ttx

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. I would like to share my thoughts with the community: I'm a male ler but I am secretly fantasizing of being tickled. Also I enjoy cyber play, although I have never let anyone tickle me. Am I weird or simply too scared to try the lee role?

2.jpg

I'm open to chatting with you about it. Trust is a major issue and an important one, no denying it.

You are neither one! Although, weird is awesome! Weird is good! I embrace all of my weirdness! Love it!

So... Oh the LER in me finds all ticklish men irresistible... ESPECIALLY the LERS who dish out so much punishment, and allow themselves to every once in awhile trust someone to tickle them. It is utter perfection! (To be clear, any man who consents to this experience is utter perfection, but the guys who are mainly LERS!!!! Oh! Be still my heart! &#55358;&#56688; ❤️ )

I agree with Kucheeku that it is all about trust. When you find someone you are comfortable with, and consent and negotiations are ironed out, it will be an interesting experience! Hopefully it'll be fun!

So nope! Not a coward! And definitely not weird!

Neither weird or cowardly. I've fantasized about being tickled and often by multiple people at once. You're in good company

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back