• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda brings in Jamie &quot;loves her feet played with&quot;

Ice Princess

Verified
Amanda brought her friend Jamie in. She mentioned that her feet were STUNNING but they weren't really ticklish, I know i know,,but she was so cute and loved us playing with her feet we just had to make a clip,,This girl is LEGIS stunning cute, with a smile that could seriously make you feel feint! Enjoy watching us massage and tickle her feet, wow, what a looker with perfect feet. She just kept looking at us while we were playing with her feet with the most baby doll eyes and the cutest smile and look. Omg it was legit! She might not have been screaming that she was so tickling she couldn't stand it. But wow, is this girl smoking cute and hot ! Her feet are freaking perfect. Super soft and just beautiful shape and alignment. It's amazing when chicks like this love their feet played with

FULL CLIP HERE
<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/28029817/amanda-brings-in-jamie-quotloves-her-feet-played-withquot">Amanda brings in Jamie "loves her feet played with"</a>

Holy crap, she is absolutely gorgeous. And her face while having her feet rubbed absolutely says it all.

I have everything crossed that we get to see some bare belly/bellybutton stuff with these two. Both of their bellies

Definitely an upper body ticklee though. I'm eager to see an UB clip if there will be one. I bet she'll be cracking up

This reminds me of the clip you released with Amanda and Adele on the couch. Much more playful and equally as enjoyable!

Jamie is a beautiful girl and her feet are gorgeous, and you can tell that she really enjoys having them played with :)

Wonderful clip!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back