• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Bynes vs. Mandy Moore

Which would you choose to tie up and tickle torture?

• Amanda Bynes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mandy Moore

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
This week's battle, for the week of April 11, 2005 is between 2 of what I would consider the most "cutest" girls in the world. Amanda Bynes vs. Mandy Moore. Question as usual is which one is more attractive/which one would you rather tie up and tickle torture if you had to choose only ONE you could do it to?

As usual a tough choice, but I'm going to have to take Amanda Bynes...not sure why. I mean I'd be happy with doing it to Mandy but I'd take Amanda over her in a close call...Amanda's soles are very rare to be seen so I think that's part of it and she has great tan skin. But Mandy is cute in her own right. Still the choice here is Amanda. What's your choice?

I voted for Amanda, mostly because of the way she looked in the not-so-great film "Big Fat Liar". :D

Mandy Moore hands down. She deathly ticklish all over that incredibly gorgeous body of hers. I'd sadistically tickle torture Mandy til she is crawling out of her own skin. She is one of my top all-time tickle dream gals.

I dont recall voting in the poll, and I had a very difficult time choosing this one, but if I had to pick, I'd have to say Mandy Moore. For me, it would be like a photo finish horse race, or picking one team that finished a half a game ahead of the other in a divisional race. Amanda is very, very cute, but there is something about Mandy, that body, that smile, that way about her, and her admittedly killer ticklish feet, that would just make me want to rake my fingers over them. As I said, very tough choice, but I'd go with Mandy in a photo finish.

Mitch

Amanda for me. I have seen mandy's feet on TV. Don't like them at all.

WilltickleHer said:
Amanda for me. I have seen mandy's feet on TV. Don't like them at all.

you're crazy ....... they're nice & big w/long , sexy toes ...... oh my gosh , simply gorgeous!!!! ...... obviously , I vote Mandy

I missed the vote, but if I haden't, there would have been a tie.
Mandy is in my all time top 10, no contest here for me.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back