• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda's Erotic Tickle Torture (Mature M/F intense)

I got it! It's how you put me in the hearts of BOTH characters. It's as if I can feel the ticklee, and the tickler. The odyssey! You bring us through the evolution of their feelings. It's breathtaking!

How do you do that?

I got it! It's how you put me in the hearts of BOTH characters. It's as if I can feel the ticklee, and the tickler. The odyssey! You bring us through the evolution of their feelings. It's breathtaking!

How do you do that?

I can't tell you ALL my secrets can I? lol. thank you for the kind response and taking the time to read through my stuff. it is truly humbling that you have taken an interest in my gentle work.

Very erotic, and a pleasure to read. :triangle: The closeness of the two characters comes through loud and clear. Excellent job!

Very steamy and erotic. Just what the doctor ordered :manicd:

is that real did it actually happen?

the story? no... ticklish hopes enjoyment there of? that's an affirmative.

I just wanted you to know that this is one of the most humbling things that i have ever experienced. 10k plus views in just little over half a year is just flooring. Thank you so much to everyone who has read my writing, taken the time to read this story and supported me on my literary journey. you make writing so easy when i have a home like this to come to. thank you all.

JJ.

I just went back and re-read this, refamiliarizing myself with these wonderful characters and the ongoing tale as a whole. After experiencing (not just reading) "Monster", I just had to go back. In that one, I'd mentioned how far you'd come along since you started. Having re-read this, I wanted to again point out that I in no way meant that your earlier works were anything less than amazing. So, that says a lot about "Monster".

What really strikes me the most about your work in particular is something that is so very dear to my own work. The development of character. Without it, a story...no matter how good, is just that. A telling of events. In a radio interview over the summer (with Robace) I spoke of how my own characters often become like "people I know" during the writing process. How much I miss them when it's over. It's rare that I find that same thing with characters I read about. That another has created.

Greg and Amanda are two of those characters. I feel as if I do know them on some level, and they've become very close to me.

Please continue your most admirable work, JJ. You're a gift to this forum and its creative community.

I just went back and re-read this, refamiliarizing myself with these wonderful characters and the ongoing tale as a whole. After experiencing (not just reading) "Monster", I just had to go back. In that one, I'd mentioned how far you'd come along since you started. Having re-read this, I wanted to again point out that I in no way meant that your earlier works were anything less than amazing. So, that says a lot about "Monster".

What really strikes me the most about your work in particular is something that is so very dear to my own work. The development of character. Without it, a story...no matter how good, is just that. A telling of events. In a radio interview over the summer (with Robace) I spoke of how my own characters often become like "people I know" during the writing process. How much I miss them when it's over. It's rare that I find that same thing with characters I read about. That another has created.

Greg and Amanda are two of those characters. I feel as if I do know them on some level, and they've become very close to me.

Please continue your most admirable work, JJ. You're a gift to this forum and its creative community.

Yeh it's funny. the interesting thing is with all these people almost literally living in my head, the story doesn't stop once i stop typing... So many ideas for sequals and spin offs etc. it's hard to keep up with it all... lol.

yummy as always.. JJ-son, your such a talented writter. Dad and I are proud of you.

That story was fantastic!!!!! I loved all the detail and erotic sensuality u put into it!!!!! I hope to read more and can't wait to locate part 4 of this.....

thank you for the kind words angel girl... it really means a lot to me.

Thank u all again for ur kind words. U have no idea how much they hve meant to me!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back