• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

amanda's feet tied and tickled pt 2

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
bits and pieces from the second part of the session.
by now t814 was in full swing. lol.
a great job well done by him.

Cool thanks for sharing this clip was he licking and sucking her feet and toes there at the end of this clip? I love Amanda's laugh.

amanda rocks. i am just in love with her laugh. my god.

Well done JJ, Amanda and t814. Despite having seen the majority of JJ's clips with Amanda, and being the proud owner of a custom DVD, I've never seen Amanda's toes bitten/sucked. What a treat that was...!

Glad Amanda is feeling better as well, what she had sounded nasty. Can't keep a good woman down, eh? Unless she's tied up like that... : D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

thanks for all the great comments guys. It makes posting worth while. Will pass your comments on to amanda next week when we next meet. Who knows in may prompt her to do a little something just for you guys. I will try my best. If so what's the prefered colour of nylon. Black blue red or tan. ?

Just curious

I am a nylon man, and I love Amanda, too. But just to change things up, how about bare? With a close-up or two? While I know we will never really see her face, I am almost as curious about the appearance of her feet.

Damn! Everytime I see that woman tickled it makes me want to get my fingers on those soles! Now I want to get my lips and teeth on them as well.

Tan nylons please. I don't care about nail polish.

Allow me to remind you what a lucky dude you really are JJ!

I never realised (until now that is) that i was in the company of such TMF legends as john and Amanda.....which makes me even more honoured 2 have had the opportunity 2 meet them both and 2 tickle Amanda....and share it with you guys on here......just hope i did a good job....and didn't let any of you down(i think i did ok?) john and i spoke about him posting the clips of our shoot on here....and i must say that the reaction so far has been amazing...thanks guys your feedback is very welcome.....can't wait for our next meeting in march !!!!!!!

thanks for your votes people. At the moment looks like tan is in the lead. We meet on tuesday so any further requests will be taken right up to then.

nice clip! ..and yes i vote sheer tan hose too!..with a better view of her feet!

Hey Johnjo,

I am putting my vote in for blue nylons. It's not something I see often.

Amanda looks stunning in barely black nylons....but american tan seem to be the colour of choice for many people... and who am i 2 disagree ?

ha the picture is forming now. And amanda hasn't got a clue what's in store yet. Now have to decide between stood in heels, tied on bed or sat up in stocks.

Bravo!!!!! You Are the Man!!!!!

That was a great video . Amanda was great too!!!!!!!!! :dogpile:

black, black, black and failing that jj black please :)!!!!

Hope you had a good week can't wait to see what you have for me!!!

Cheers m8!!!

any more suggestions. tuesday is looming fast.
it is a pity some of the lady lees haven't thrown in a suggetion or 2.
theirs would have been an intersting perspective on the subject.
lol
j.j.

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back