• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Asian's sensitive feet

californiasole

TMF Regular
Here I lightly tickle Emily's feet for a bit. We're going to film more tickling and feet stuff tomorrow of a hopefully higher caliber. Anything in particular anyone wants to see?

I found that the quality for this particular video was better on tumblr than youtube so that's what I'm going with. Just to play it safe, I still split the link so just put it back together and you're good to go. Thanks!

http://emilys-feet.tumblr.com/ post/108224912494/sensitive-feet

Praise Christ new Emilyfeet!

Have you tried feathers between the toes yet? If not give that a go.

Haha, thanks man.

Where would I buy feathers? A crafts store? She doubts she's feather sensitive though. For feet like that, what type do you recommend?

Yeah, craft stores. I have a package of like these. Normally they work ok between toes since most of the time that part of the foot's never really touched, so even when people aren't feather ticklish it can get a good reaction. Sometimes, anyway.

While we're talking about feathers, a good lotion and the quill end of them might get some good reactions too. I use this personally and has a nice consistency, not too oily not too thick, plus a minty scent which can be enjoyed by everyone.

Nice vid. You two look like such a good couple. Nice to see the tickling scene alive and well in So Cal!

Your videos are fantastic, thanks both of you. I know you have "feet" in your title but is there any chance you guys will do any upperbody tickling in the future?

You have a very beautiful girl, and I am very partial to Asian women. If you guys decide to do shoots with more skin, please let me know! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing her with us. She is gorgeous and seems like alot of fun to play with.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back