• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Star Wars production f/f foot tickle interrogation scene

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
This was posted at Tickle Theater. It came from someone's website. The dialogue is in french. Perhaps a fluent french-speaking member could translate the dialogue. I had to choose the 2nd best option in order to put it in playable .wmv format at the maximum attachment limit.
The 1st 1 is the abbreviated clip. Right before the tickling. The 2nd 1 is the whole clip.
:xpulcy: ;) :devil: :blaugh: :manicd: :bouncybou :couch: :woot: :D :wavingguy

Thanks for the clip Rajee Shame their was more talking than tickling But still a nice clip

I agree. Yet, I do like when the tickler talks about how he/she will tickle the victim. :p :Hyrdrogen :bubble: :dogpile:

Delurking to translate

Hello all.
I've been lurking for a while now, and I figured it's a good a time as any to contribute something, since so many of you have given.

Anyways, I found the script of the whole Star Wars spoof movie, so here's a decent translation for the big clip for those of you interested.

Apparently they've merged a parody of Lara Croft into this spoof, so you Lara Croft fans should like this too.

Garcia Production: The Return of Evil
Scene 52

Evil: Miss Frotte
Lara: I recall having told you that my name is Crautte! Lara Crautte!
Evil: Your name matters little. As long as you tell me where is John Skywilder, my son, you have nothing to fear. You remember, perhaps! Your frfriend forced me to wear this ridiculous costume by stabbing me with his lightsabre. In the times of my father, the powerful Emperor of Evil, had not yet hired these two jackasses for my protection. Protection wihcih is otherwise useless at the moment. Miss Crautte, let me introduce to you Black and White. They will simply help me torture you if you still persist in not answering the question that Father asked you last night: "Where is John Skywilder?" So answer so that you can avoid disappointing me because I hate being disappointed.
Lara: Ok! I'll tell you where he is!
Evil: Wise decision!
Lara: Look for him up your ass, in the back to your right!!
Evil: I see!
Black: Wrong answer!!!
White: I think this is going to hurt!
Evil: Your answer doesn not satisfy me at all, Miss Crautte! I am forced to usedrastic measures! Black!
Black: Ma'am?
Evil: Get Instrument of Torture A! (To Lara) We'll see if your stubborness is comparable to your physical resistance!
Black: (gives a feather with a paper attached that reads "instrument of torture A" to Evil) Here is Instrument of Torture A, Ma'am. (White takes off Lara's shoe and sock).
Evil: Give me a satisfactory answer to my question and we will halt this torture session.
Lara: Why? Because on top of being a professional murderer, you are also an expert on torture?
Evil: I'd say it's more of a hobby! But you see, I am simply a Sith Lord doing her job. (White has finished taking off Lara's sock) Are you ready, Miss Frotte?
Lara: Crautte!!!
Evil: Come now. Let's be polite. (Evil starts to tickle Lara by caressing [*PS script's vocabulary!*] the feather on Lara's feet. Lara begins to laugh)
Lara: (laughing) Stop!!! Mercy!!! I can't stand that!!
(Camera on Evil: she is laughing also. In the background, Lara, Black, and White laugh)
Lara: Mercy!!! Stop!!! (Fade...)

Well, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed it.
Oh, before I go, I recently had a blow up on my hard drive, so I lost a lot of clips, particularly the free (i.e., legal *L*) previews and some mainstream stuff. Can anybody help me with those?

Ok, have a good day, all.

Thanks Iggy! Its a shame tickling, soles, foot, feet, ticklish etc... wasn't mentioned in the clip. :cool2: :cool2: :)

No worries, Rajee. Glad to be of help.
By the way, would you be able to help me with that clip problem?

I lost a bunch of clips I downloaded from this forum. I was hoping you had some of them.

Well, there's a number of them. some of the early Jewels clips, for example. Is it netiquette to dominate this post with this, or do we this another way.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Paul B

Not one of the best..too much talking but ok i guess.

The girl's pretty, stacked and her navel's showing, they're tickling the wrong end!

by the by, what's up with the Puff 'n Stuff make up? :yawnface:

Link To Site..

I Can't Download The Clip...

Any Help To Link To The Site Where The Clip Is?
Thanks To Anyone Who Helps

Soleman

That was kinda funny. Star Wars in French ... I can just imagine what Yoda would sound like.
But , any time you can get a cute girl ... strap her down ... remove her right boot ... proceed to tickle her pretty foot ... & make her giggle & laugh the cutest little giggle & laugh ....... is a pretty good clip in my book.

Hehe...nice clip!!!

La force est tres puissante en eux,ils ont un avenir prometeur!

Traduction:The force is very powerfull in them,they have a bright future!

Oh, and thanxs for the clips Rajee!!!

that is such a dope movie, look at her squirm and wow she has a beutiful laugh, lol kudos to the person who made it :dogpile:

I know this is old but im searching for this clip for years… Anyone can help??

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back