• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur tickling #3 - Girlfriends soles tickled again!

Veith91

TMF Novice
Hi there,
Here's a third clip of my girlfriends feet beeing tickle tortured. It was just a quick session we did, but I think it's worth to share :)

Here you get the first two videos:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265259-Gift-17-minutes-of-foot-tickling!-Opening-C4S-store-soon!
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265393-Second-amateur-foot-tickling!-M-F-feet-(23-minutes)

And here's the new one:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/fq0v65z342hztrm/Project_3.avi
(Download it, don't watch it on mediafire, the player often sucks. If you have problems to view it after downloading, use vlc media player.)

View attachment 457026View attachment 457027View attachment 457028View attachment 457029View attachment 457030

If you like our videos, we can make customs for you for a little money. Just tell us how you want your video in every detail and how long it shall be (up to 45 minutes). We will do our best to create it according to your ideas :)
Prices are negotiable :)

Best regards!

Last edited:
Goddamn with better lighting her feet look even better than before. A+

Fantastic stuff! :ty:
Can you do one when the nylons are not cut off? :D
When are you opening the clips 4 sale store?

Last edited:
nice laughter. thanks for sharing. would be awesome to see an interrogation Scene with her. and how woud she react, if you'd use a hairbrush? :)

Wow her feet look softest than before and the pleasure is always here ! Thank's !!!

very nice. I love it so much. is she really ticklish ???

Oh yes she is very ticklish. Even at the beginning of our relationship when she didn't know about my tickling fetish, she always told me her feet are her worst spot when I tickled her for fun ;)
But she isn't a hysterical screamer when she's beeing tickled, she endures a lot :)

your lucky dude to have that lovely lady let you tickle those cute soles there better then last time.

Gratulation! Du hast ne tolle Freundin, Kollege!!! Sehr sehr schön. Danke für die Videos! Da bekommt man direkt Lust!

Fantastic stuff! :ty:
Can you do one when the nylons are not cut off? :D
When are you opening the clips 4 sale store?

Thanks, glad you like it!
Of course we can do ;)
Clips4sale will be open within the next month i think. At the Moment we are producing more and more clips to have enough stuff to start. Clips4sale wants us to have at least 10 unique clips before we can open our store ;)

mummy wrap toes tied back? ;-) just a mere suggestion. would love to lend you my custom tickle bench.IMG_8910.JPG11655533_10155972805820643_1975418117_n.jpg

Glad you guys like it, very motivating to read all those comments :)
We will keep on doing! :)

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back