• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazon Amanda Strikes Again! *new* 5/16/10

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
6'3" Amazon Amanda has set her sights on another ticklish petite victim!

Hope you enjoy the preview!

Want to see the Amazon tickled in hose or nylons , what are the chances??

when is the amazon going to get tickled by the petitie girls..only barfooted...

Revenge Clip!!!!

when is the amazon going to get tickled by the petitie girls..only barfooted...

I 100% agree a revenge clip barefeet only is needed. I'm not a BBW fan but I always found revenge clips to be a huge turn on. If and when you do the clip it can't be a one on one(F/F), you would have to try & get as many girls Amazon Amanda ever tickled to tie her up & tickle away on her feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

Thank you for the comments :)

To those who are wanting to see a revenge clip, or to see Amanda tickled,
that will not happen. Amanda is pure dom, and will not allow herself to be put in a
submissive type of situation where she is a "victim," even when it comes to tickling.
I'm sorry to those who have been wanting to see such a scene.

However, I am happy to say that, in the not-too-distant future, I will be shooting more
F/F and some F/M scenes with Amanda, in locations other than hotel rooms lol. Amanda and I have some great scenes planned that will include tickle punishment, tickle interrogation, etc. And because Amanda is a natural real life tickle torture enthusiast, those scenes should be awesome!

Last edited:
Amazon Amanda is a GREAT tickler! You can really tell that she loves to torture. Please have her tickle a girl who's arms are stretched tighter in your next clip, as Amanda is a great underarm ticklers!

However, I am happy to say that, in the not-too-distant future, I will be shooting more
F/F and some F/M scenes with Amanda, in locations other than hotel rooms lol. Amanda and I have some great scenes planned that will include tickle punishment, tickle interrogation, etc. And because Amanda is a natural real life tickle torture enthusiast, those scenes should be awesome!

Those are great news!. A.Amanda is a great tickler that feeds the sadistic side in all of us tickle enthusiast. I truly cannot wait for more of A.Amanda. Do not make us wait for ages please!.

Not Right!

To those who are wanting to see a revenge clip, or to see Amanda tickled,
that will not happen. Amanda is pure dom, and will not allow herself to be put in a
submissive type of situation where she is a "victim," even when it comes to tickling.
I'm sorry to those who have been wanting to see such a scene.

Here is another sad case of a clip store not doing the right thing & listen to the customers request. Amanda needs to understand that the paying customer should be happy, that's the bottom line. You should read this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178688 before you reply to my post. This clip store is doing the right thing by the customer, & it doesn't matter if the customer bought 1 clip or 100 in past this clip store is doing the stand up thing.

Thank you,
LBFT

Last edited:
Here is another sad case of a clip store not doing the right think & listen to the customers request. Amanda needs to understand that the paying customer should be happy, that's the bottom line. You should read this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178688 before you reply to my post. This clip store is doing the right thing by the customer, & it doesn't matter if the customer bought 1 clip or 100 in past this clip store is doing the stand up thing.

Thank you,
LBFT

For me, the greatest joy is seeing a dominant female tied and tickled out of her frakin mind. I have lots of discussions with such women weekly and sometimes daily. Every such woman is different and their limits should be appreciated, IMHO.

I would personally love to go Darke on Amanda, giving her a truly spiritual experience, bringing out her inner little girl - but hey, a guy can dream, right?

As a tickle fetish producer, my rigid policy is that I hire no female model that I cannot tickle, no matter how gorgeous, unique or special - but I'd give a waiver to Ms. Jolie (hi Angie).

So as for "not doing the right think & listen to the customers request", it's not always that simple. This producer is working within the available parameters and creating some great video clips. The rest plays only in our fetile, twisted minds.

JD

I think you are confusing, what you feel is, an unwillingness on my part to fulfill a customer's request with me simply respecting Amanda's limits as a hired model. Amanda is her own person, and she has every right to pick and choose which scenes to be in that are offered to her. Your link to the other thread doesn't really apply here in this case, they're two completely different situations. In Amanda's case, she agreed to do tickling scenes with me, but only as the tickler. She has made it abundantly clear that she absolutely does not want to be in bondage and/or tickled. This is called respecting the model's limits. I truly am very sorry to you and anyone else who may be disappointed.

Here is another sad case of a clip store not doing the right think & listen to the customers request. Amanda needs to understand that the paying customer should be happy, that's the bottom line. You should read this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178688 before you reply to my post. This clip store is doing the right thing by the customer, & it doesn't matter if the customer bought 1 clip or 100 in past this clip store is doing the stand up thing.

Thank you,
LBFT

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am NOT disappointed.

I can definitely understand why a lot of customers might like to see Amanda tickled. She's become a fantasy for them. Nothing wrong with that...but I personally really REALLY like watching Amanda as the tickler. She's merciless and fun. So if I had to choose between seeing her as the tickler or nothing at all - I'd go with option A.

Thanks, Silver Cherry for doing such great work with her. I respect her limits, and will be thrilled to see her as the tickler in as many scenarios as you might wanna do with her.

And thanks for your professional attitude as well.

Look forward to buying the next Amazon Amanda clip (with her as the tickler XD)

The Deeto

SilverCherry

You missed the point all together. The reason for the other link was to show you what another clip store is willing to do for a past or future customer. Things didn't go as plan for a customer so the clip store was willing to reshoot & offer a free clip.

Now I understand Amanda not wanting to be a barefoot ticklee. Sometimes things are easier said then done. But my point is what are you willing to do for a VERY LOYAL customer who is very disappointed. Don't let a VERY LOYAL customer walk away with bad feelings.

Again I understand things can't be helped, but lets face facts with the paying customers there is no need for tickling clip stores. I hope you can also do the stand up thing & do right by a disappointed customer.

Thank You,
LBFT

LBFT, you are confusing me. I thought you were making a point first but now I am really lost about what you are trying to say. If a model doesn't want to be tickled, it is obvious the producer will have to respect that. Silver cherry hasn't done anything that requires him to make it up to customers. He simply cannot get a particular model to be tickled in a video. That must happen all the time... Anyway, I don't know why I am even arguing this obvious point.

You're right, I must have missed your point :) I was under the impression that your point was something a little different after you said
Amanda needs to understand that the paying customer should be happy, that's the bottom line.
So to be honest, I'm not sure that I see your point now either, but let me take a shot at it...since Amanda won't agree to your request to be in a clip where she is getting tickled, and since I am not able to reshoot a scene where she is getting tickled (which I would gladly do if she agreed), then I should "make up for it" by giving you free clips. Is that basically your point?

You missed the point all together. The reason for the other link was to show you what another clip store is willing to do for a past or future customer. Things didn't go as plan for a customer so the clip store was willing to reshoot & offer a free clip.

Now I understand Amanda not wanting to be a barefoot ticklee. Sometimes things are easier said then done. But my point is what are you willing to do for a VERY LOYAL customer who is very disappointed. Don't let a VERY LOYAL customer walk away with bad feelings.

Again I understand things can't be helped, but lets face facts with the paying customers there is no need for tickling clip stores. I hope you can also do the stand up thing & do right by a disappointed customer.

Thank You,
LBFT

You're right, I must have missed your point :) I was under the impression that your point was something a little different after you said So to be honest, I'm not sure that I see your point now either, but let me take a shot at it...since Amanda won't agree to your request to be in a clip where she is getting tickled, and since I am not able to reshoot a scene where she is getting tickled (which I would gladly do if she agreed), then I should "make up for it" by giving you free clips. Is that basically your point?
Don’t waste your time with this guy Evan. Look at his post history and you’ll see he sings the same sorry song with every producer. :ignite:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back