• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazon Humbled F/FF

Tickle Abuse

Verified
The Blonde Amazon is back, and bigger than ever! She is looking rather buff, getting ready for a competition and confident that she is going to tear my Humbler to shreads! Too bad, I made it Amazon proof! The Blonde Amazon is screwed, no way she is getting out, and Brooke has her way with the tough girl. Just when the Amazon thinks she may survive, Tasha comes out of nowhere, the Amazon is terrified!!! She knows Tasha has her number and she goes crazy trying to escape. The girls tickle her entire body but focus mostly on her incredibly ticklish feet. They even get her face down, The Blonde Amazon thinks it will be better but it gets even worse for her. Finally, the Amazon agrees that my girls are tougher than she is and she totally cracks, but not without a little post tickling revenge! She pins Tasha and Brooke on the bed for some revenge.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you will also find this video in this weekend's updates on my website: tickleabuse.com

Attachments

• ah1.jpg
    ah1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 691
  • ah2.jpg
    ah2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 640
  • ah3.jpg
    ah3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,453
  • amazon humbled sample 1.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,573
  • amazon humbled sample 2.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 2,244
lol... Those were really hilarious and fun to watch... My two favorite parts were when the Amazon started freaking out when Tasha walked in, and at the end when the Amazon clothes-lined the Lers and got them back. They deserved it. Thanks for posting.

from the preview posted the hollywood brother thinks this can be one of the all time best clips out on the market today. it apears to the hollywood brother that tickle abuse has a great stable of talent that is always being properly used to ensure the highest quality. this is very good work and the hollywood brother hopes that even in this tough time and age we live in that the business of tickle abuse survives for generations to come

Amazon has extremely ticklish feet! I would love to see her in nylons!
Keep up the great work!

I concur with the great ticklers comment...as a matter of fact, I nominated Brooke and Tasha as the "Best Tickle Tag Team" of all time in the thread that I made in the Tickling Discussion forum and no one has either a different pair of lers to vote for or they just didn't take my thread seriously....I hope it was the inability to find a better pair of ticklers for said award b/c there is no other tag team better than those two...keep double teamin the other girls and show them no mercy

I would love to see the Amazon in a forced orgasm clip!

One of the things I love most about the Amazon, besides how incredibly ticklish she is , is that she has such gorgeous feet. Her soles look so smooth,and she always has her toes polished. Aside form her many muscles she's a very sexy Amazon, and without a doubt cannot stand to be tickled especially on the soles of her beautiful feet! She goes from :lol...to this :pissed....love it!

lol i like the last part in the 2nd clip she beasted on em... nice clip id also like to see her in some nylon action

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back