• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber Lynn Bach Returns Tomorrow For F/M And F/F ANY REQUESTS?

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
After almost 2 years away from the industry Amber Lynn Bach returns to us tomorrow for a few tickling handjobs, a tickling footjob and some F/F scenes where the lovely and brutal Ashley Edmonds gets to tickle this busty beauty. If you have any scene ideas (not pantyhose tickling, foot tickling cock tickling) but actual plot lines you would like to see post them here and if enough people want a similar plot I'll do it.

Attachments

• Amber Lynn THJ 1.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 1,438
  • Revenge and Retribution 1.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,352
Guys I'm not asking for body parts to tickle, we cover almost every inch of the girls in at least 1 scene when they come in. I wanted a few plot ideas/suggestions so please read the full post before replying.

Her being tickled by her landlord until she agrees to pay her rent and give a footjob.

Im happy that I helped get Amber back off the ground :) I'd love to see her in a tickle foot fight with another girl & both of them be turned on from it along with foot worsrhipping too

amber in the shower, ashley breaks in house, abducts amber (still in towel), tied spread eagle to bed blindfolded/nude and tickled to find out where she is hiding her (whatever, $$).

I've always thought it would be hot if you actually had the lee direct the tickling. So my idea for a story would be Lynn possessed by an anti-tickle demon. The demon can only be exorcised through excessive tickling and breast fondling. Lynn is aware she is possessed and goes to a female priest. The priest says to Lynn that the only way to remove an anti-tickle demon is to tickle it out, but as they are small they tend to hide in different parts of the body. Only Lynn will know what part of her body the demon is hiding in. So Lynn will have to direct the tickling. So for example, if the demon is hiding in her feet, Lynn would shout, tickle my feet. If the demon is hiding in her under arm area, Lynn would shout tickle my armpits, etc, etc. Oh sometimes the demon likes to hide in the breasts. If this happens Lynn must shout, play with my tits. Until eventually the demon is driven out.

Harry

The F/ticklee is bound well as the F/tickler tries to tickle a credit card security code from her. Talking, taughnting, and tickling her for a resposce. All while bound to a very heavy wooden chair, eventualy turned on it's back so lovely soles can be entertained.

I believe that a sort of POV, and talk from any tickler will entertain and drive sales.

I've always thought it would be hot if you actually had the lee direct the tickling. So my idea for a story would be Lynn possessed by an anti-tickle demon. The demon can only be exorcised through excessive tickling and breast fondling. Lynn is aware she is possessed and goes to a female priest. The priest says to Lynn that the only way to remove an anti-tickle demon is to tickle it out, but as they are small they tend to hide in different parts of the body. Only Lynn will know what part of her body the demon is hiding in. So Lynn will have to direct the tickling. So for example, if the demon is hiding in her feet, Lynn would shout, tickle my feet. If the demon is hiding in her under arm area, Lynn would shout tickle my armpits, etc, etc. Oh sometimes the demon likes to hide in the breasts. If this happens Lynn must shout, play with my tits. Until eventually the demon is driven out.

Harry

This one is pretty interesting Harry. I don't know how easy it will be to pull off outfit wise but so far its the only one where I can really use the Ticklemaster so we'll give it a try.

The F/ticklee is bound well as the F/tickler tries to tickle a credit card security code from her. Talking, taughnting, and tickling her for a resposce. All while bound to a very heavy wooden chair, eventualy turned on it's back so lovely soles can be entertained.

I believe that a sort of POV, and talk from any tickler will entertain and drive sales.

Sorry but I don't have a chair this would really work well with this scenario and be short enough to get it done today. I may consider it in the future but alot more people would have to chime in on the request.

thanks!
9bc83i5

You know what I like. GangF/F if you can or F/F barefoot tickling please.

Thank You,
LBFT

Hi,

If I can provide any more ideas, then you only have to ask ;-)

Take care all,

Harry

good to see her doing vids again. i wouldnt mind seeing her do something in socks.

Guys I'm not asking for body parts to tickle, we cover almost every inch of the girls in at least 1 scene when they come in. I wanted a few plot ideas/suggestions so please read the full post before replying.

But if you want ideas/plots you know I can can go on forever! So maybe the others have ideas you can use for a GangF/F or F/F foot tickling clips.

Thank you,
LBFT

Amber is so damned sexy! It would be great to see Catharine give a topless Amber a good thorough foot tickling/nibbling.

But if you want ideas/plots you know I can can go on forever! So maybe the others have ideas you can use for a GangF/F or F/F foot tickling clips.

Thank you,
LBFT

We did the tickle demon plot F/F and Ashley chased it from Ambers feet to armpits several times but the only specific foot tickle scene was m/f pov style and ended in a fj. I barely had time to get the footjob and the f/m scenes we needed because a few guys were late but Amber should be back again next month for some fun with Catherine and a few of our other lers. I kinda want to put her with Tara Holiday for some g/g milf fun but that could get very expensive.

We did the tickle demon plot F/F and Ashley chased it from Ambers feet to armpits several times but the only specific foot tickle scene was m/f pov style and ended in a fj. I barely had time to get the footjob and the f/m scenes we needed because a few guys were late but Amber should be back again next month for some fun with Catherine and a few of our other lers. I kinda want to put her with Tara Holiday for some g/g milf fun but that could get very expensive.

Not sure I understand 100%, you did get the chance to do a F/F foot tickling clip w/Amber Lynn Bach? Also if you can do a clip with Tara Holiday as the foot tickling victim and Amber Lynn Bach as the foot tickler with Catherine's help OMG you would have made the clip of the year for sure!

Thank you,
LBFT

You are the male cop. You are investigating a prowler at an abandoned house. You find girls partying in the house. You start to get them out and they turn on you. They use your own cuffs to handcuffs you to the wall. One of them recognized you as the one who arrested her. They decide to tickle the bell out of him and jerk him off AND tickle him until he passes out. Then leave him there for his fellow cops to find. Maybe a second where the female cops come back to "finish him off" hey I'd even volunteer. Lol

You are the male cop. You are investigating a prowler at an abandoned house. You find girls partying in the house. You start to get them out and they turn on you. They use your own cuffs to handcuffs you to the wall. One of them recognized you as the one who arrested her. They decide to tickle the bell out of him and jerk him off AND tickle him until he passes out. Then leave him there for his fellow cops to find. Maybe a second where the female cops come back to "finish him off" hey I'd even volunteer. Lol

Damnit where were you yesterday morning my friend this plot is awesome, I'll try it with my next 2 girl shoot.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back