• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ambers Got A Tickle Demon F/F Nudity

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Amber Lynn has a problem, she has been possessed by a demon. She goes to see Dr Edmonds a local exorcist about her problem and she is diagnosed as having a tickle demon. For her treatment she is strapped down securely and has to direct Dr edmonds to the locations where the demon moves to so she can tickle it out of her. Dr Edmonds starts with Ambers belly and the demon quickly moves to her armpits. Dr Edmonds chases the demon from Ambers armpits to her belly, inner thighs and feet several times before it tries to hide in Ambers huge breasts. Dr Edmonds tickles Amber all over her body until the demon seems to release its hold on Amber but just to be safe she recommends weekly follow up sessions to keep it at bay.

Available Tonight At Midnight On WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

Attachments

• Amber-Got-A-Tickle-Demon.gif
    Amber-Got-A-Tickle-Demon.gif
    501.1 KB · Views: 1,378
  • Ambers Got A Tickle Demon TMF.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,022
I really do love like every inch of Amber's sexy ticklish body! :bubbleheart:

that's a great video - she is so sexy and it looks like she is a blast to tickle. she always seems to enjoy it!

p.s. i also like the blonde hair - is that something new?

Great concept JW!

Another brilliantly twisted mind.

I may do something similar and credit you.

And I love Ashley!

JD

that's a great video - she is so sexy and it looks like she is a blast to tickle. she always seems to enjoy it!

p.s. i also like the blonde hair - is that something new?

Thats why when I heard she was back I got a woody lol. Amber has always been a blonde....At least as long as I've known her.

Great concept JW!

Another brilliantly twisted mind.

I may do something similar and credit you.

And I love Ashley!

JD

This wasn't my plot bud, this was a fan suggestion so please if you credit anybody give the kudos to Harry1000 here on the forums.

Hi,

Its praise indeed if James Darke liked my idea of a tickling demon.

Harry

Lmao, yeah she is a bit distracting. Thats why I generally do other scenes with her first lol.

like my dream body to tickle with a gorgeous face and infectious laugh, perfection?!

would love more close shots of upperbody tickling though, lets see those fingers in action :)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back