• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee - Episode 3: The 4 remaining girls compete in a tickle cat-fight tournament. The winner of the tickle fight picks the next to go

AjEdged

"Omg I can't believe we're in the final 4!" Jade yelled.

Jade and Olivia embraced in a hug and jumped around in celebration.

"Just two of those bitches left to go and it's just us" Olivia said.

"The two baddest bitches in the top two. Love it bestie" Jade smiled excitedly replied back.

While Emma and Sidney cuddled in bed that night Emma got up to use the restroom and get a glass of water.

She was surprised to see Olivia corner her.

Olivia spoke at her in a quiet threatening voice.

"I hope you know you can't both win. You should be thinking about cutting her soon. She will beat you in the end and then you leave looking like a complete dummy empty handed. I say you team up with Jade and I. You know deep down that I'm right, I know you can't be that dumb. Keep it in mind? I think the two of us could make a better match off in the final 2....what do you say?"

Emma was intimidated but shook her head yes, she didn't want a confrontation.

Olivia walked away leaving Emma to ponder.

Was Olivia actually right? Emma thought. The thought of turning on Sidney made her sad. It just wasn't her character.

The girls were called down the next morning for the next competition.

Drew greeted them and began to explain the days events.

"Good morning girls. We're going to do things differently today. We are having a 'Tickle cat fight tournament' .

2 or you will face off in one match and 2 of you will face off in the other.

The winners of both matches will face off against each other.

The Runner up will win safety.

The winner will get to choose which of the two girls who lost the first matches will be eliminated from the show" .

He continued,

"Their is no hitting, just grappling/wrestling with tickling involved. Once you get your opponent to give up you win.

The matches will be Sidney vs Jade and Olivia vs Emma".

Sidney vs Jade was first.

The two girls got onto the mat.

"GO!" Drew yelled.

The two girls ran at each other and began trying to push each other down. They grappled standing for quite some time.

Sidney did a leg sweep with her foot, sending Jade tripping backwards down onto the mat.

Sidney quickly pounced and began tickling Jades upper body.

Sidney knew Jade stood no chance. Sidney loved to roughhouse and Jade was just a prissy girlygirl.

"Hahahha fuck hahaha get the fuck off me hahaa" Jade screamed.

When Jade would push Sidneys arms away Sidney would just direct them elsewhere.

Jade pushed Sidney back hard and turned over to try and crawl away.

Sidney grabbed her ankle and pulled her back. This time she quickly sat on Jades back, facing her feet.

She sat straddled on the back of Jade and pulled Jades legs up, wrapping her arm around her legs to keep them in place while she began to tickle her soles.

"Hahahha noooooo! You bitch! Hahahha" Jade yelled.

It looked like Sidney was riding a mechanical bull as she tickled Jades feet and Jades ass bounced up and down off the ground.

Jade began slapping the mat.

"Hahaha I tap out! I give up!!!!"

Sidney got off of her. Sidney was happy for her win but she was breathing almost just as hard as Jade. She was worn out.

Next was Olivia vs Emma.

"GO!" Mark yelled.

Olivia was far from a powerhouse but Emma was so small, skinny, and petite. She looked like a fairy. Olivia hardly struggled to get her down once they embraced.

Olivia began digging into her sides.

Emma tried to push her off but was not strong enough.

"Ahahaa oh no, wait wait hahahaha" Emma cried.

Olivia leaned down to whisper into Emma's ear while tickling her.

"Just give up, I promise your safe. I could do this all day. Don't be an idiot"

"Hahahaha okay okay I give up" Emma cried.

Emma and Jade were the two up for elimination. Whoever won this final round would get to pick which of the two of them would be the one to leave.

Sidney and Emma approached the mat.

"Ready GO!" Mark yelled.

The two young woman ran at each other.

Once they made contact Sidney was able to get Olivia down and straddle her.

She began to tickle Olivia's stomach.

Olivia laughed hysterically but got Tickles in on Sidney's stomach and sides as well, despite the fact that she was pinned.

Olivia had long painted nails.

For Sidney it honestly almost hurt just as much as it tickled. Like little sharp daggers stabbing and scratching her.

She began trying to push Olivia's arms back more so than trying to tickle her.

Olivia was able to sit up and leaned all her body into pushing Sidney back until her back hit the mat.

Olivia hopped onto her and hugged her in somewhat of a laying down bear hug and began to tickle Sidneys sides, hard.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck hahahhaha that hurts wait ahajahahsh!"

Both painful and ticklish.

Sidney got an arm free while squirming and began tickling back.

Both girls began ruling around on the mat in a ball of laughter.

Sidney thought to herself that she definitely underestimated Olivia.

Olivia started to tear Sidney's tank top revealing her exposed stomach.

Olivia stabbed one of her fingers into Sidney's belly button.

Sidney screamed and fell back.

Olivia quickly leaned back tickling Sidney's feet with one hand, her bey button with the other, and then using her toes to tickle Sidney's upper body as well as block off Sidney's hands and try to keep her pinned down.

It was a sensory overload for Sidney.

Sidney was tired and spent and quickly tapped out after that.

"Congrats Olivia! Sidney, though you didn't win, you are still safe from elimination. Olivia, yoy get to single handidly chose, Do you want to send home Emma or Jade? Please give your choice now" Drew said.

Olivia was finishing catching her breathe and then finally composed herself.

"I've enjoyed my friendship with this girl while it lasted and benefited me but in the end.........I'm not here to make friends. Emma is the weakest link and not a threat to me, or anyone at all. Sorry Jade, your eliminated" Olivia said.

Jades jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"It's about taking people to the end yoy think you can beat. I think you're a stronger player than Emma. Simple as that" Olivia said with a shrug.

Olivia wanted the endgame to be her and Emma, because that would be the easiest person in her mind to crush in the final 2.

The final 3 girls walked back into the house leaving Jade to spin the wheel of punishment.

The wheel landed on a picture of a vibrator and sybian machine.

Jade was strapped sitting down on the sybian. She was restrained in a way that she could not stand up or get away from it.

Men from the tickle team clipped these small vibrating bullets to her nipples.

One of the men sat in front of Jade with the controller of the sybian, controlling the frequency.

The other men fondled her. Rubbing a over her body. They occasionally would use a magic wand vibrator to double the intensity.

"Just so you know, you will be sitting here for hours, even after you orgasm we will keep going no matter how sensitive"

Jade came fast....and she sat squirming in the chair for orgasm after orgasm and post orgasm play for hours while the men smiled and made things as intense as possible.

She was a drooling, sweaty, mess by the end. Speaking gibberish and her eyes rolling in her head. It was a very pleasurable punishment....

Drew turned to one of the cameras:

"Who will be the next eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Author note: Hope people are enjoying? Love to hear thoughts/feedback/who are like/don't like, ect. Cheers! 🪶

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back