• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee - Episode 4: The 3 remaining girls compete in a bladder control tickling challenge.

AjEdged

Sidney and Emma hopped around their room and celebrated being in the top 3.

"This is so crazy, I'm so proud of you" Sidney said.

"And I'm proud of you" Emma replied, leaning in to give Sidney a peck on the cheek.

The two went into the kitchen to pop open some champagne.

Surprisingly Olivia even came out to join them.

"Cheers to us, may the best woman win" Olivia said, as they all clinked their glasses and took a sip.

After a full evening of partying, laughing, and celebrating Sidney announced she was tired and heading off to bed.

"I'll be in to join you shortly" Emma said.

Olivia leaned in.

"Don't forget what I told you...it's me and you. If you get the chance, you need to cut her, are we on the same page?"

Emma pondered it for a but.

"You know...I'm just going to be totally honest, I don't think I could cut her. It's not in my nature to backstab someone like you did with Jade. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it's not that I'm against you, I just am with her"

Olivia glared at Emma.

"I thought you were smarter than that Emma. How unfortunate. If I knew you were such an idiot I never would have proposed a deal in the first place. Enjoy your night, it will be your last here" Olivia threatened before storming away.

Emma crawled into bed to cuddle with Sidney shortly after.

Olivia paced in the kitchen. She knew neither girl would eliminate the other so she had no choice but to win the next challenge or she was gone.

Olivia stopped in her tracks when she came up with an idea.

She snuck into the side of the house closed off for production.

She saw one of the rooms where they hold their meetings was cracked open.

She tip toed over near the door, but kept herself out of reach.

She could hear a man speaking from inside.

"Were gonna need to have the girls wake early. And we're gonna need lots of water. They are doing a bladder Control challenge"

She quickly tip-toed away. Now that she was tipped off on the challenge she had a brilliant idea to give herself the upper hand.

That next morning Olivia got up early. She prepared 3 smoothies but snuck laxatives into two of them.

Olivia walked into the girls room all cheery with a big smile.

"Hey Emma, I'm SO sorry about my behavior last night. I made breakfast smoothies for us all. Hope we can put that behind us"

She handed Sidney and Emma their smoothies.

Both girls found the change of character odd but sucked down the smoothies anyways.

The 3 girls were called down to the next challenge.

Drew greeted them.

"Greetings ladies. Congrats on final 3. Have you ever been tickled so hard you peed? How embarrassing right? Well, if you haven't, you might today! You guys will be doing a bladder control challenge. You will all be made to chug a full gallon of water here now. After, you will all be tied and tickled. Last person left standing without peeing at all will get to pick who is going home"

The girls sat and drank and drank and drank for quite a while until they had all finished their gallon of water.

The girls were all cuffed with their arms raised in the air. The cuffs were tied to a bar high up.

3 members of the tickle team walked in. They each positioned themselves behind a girl.

"Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The girls began laughing and squeeled.

"Hahahhaha wait wait I'm gonna pee stop please" Sidney cried.

Emma was frazzled. She knew it was gonna be hard but she had felt it creep on before they were already tied and now she felt like the had to go basically the moment the challenge started. She noticed with Sidney as well. Meanwhile, Olivia was laughing hard but not expressing the same need to go that the other two were right off the bat.

"Hahahahaha please stop oh my God hahahaha" Emma cried out. She was barely hanging onto her bladder.

The tickler on Sidney jammed his finger intonher navel.

Sidney let out a scream that eventually turned to laughter.

A wet spot began to form on her underwear, and then piss dripping, which turned to streaming down her leg and pooling at the floor.

The tickler kept going until it stopped.

"I still need to go, hahaha fuck" Sodney said in dismay. She was let go and ran off to use one of the restrooms.

On top of being tickled, seeing and hearing Sidney pee made Emma need to go even more.

"Hahhahaha I give up let me go! Hahaha I forfeit!" She cried as the tickler didn't let up, digging into her pits.

She was close to losing her bladder...in both ways...she did not want to be embarrassed like that on camera.

She was let down after giving up and rushed off to the bathroom.

"Congrats Olivia!" Drew said.

They waited for the other girls to clean up and return.

"As the winner, you get to pick the next girl eliminated" Drew said.

"This is solely a game move. Nothing personal. I'm not threatened by Emma and think I could take her. Therefore, sorry Sidney, your time is up" Olivia said with a shrug.

Sidney and Emma shared a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. You got this. The next time I see you, you're gonna be a winner" Sidney said winking at Emma.

Emma and Olivia left.

Drew spun the wheel of punishment.

It landed on the picture of the hook and underwear.

Quickly 2 of the tickle team members rushed Sidney and tanked her shorts down. A third ran up and put the hood through her underwear she was wearing.

He was to some sort of machine and began turning a leaver that began to lift Sidney in the air by her underwear.

"Ahhhh oh my gosh" Sidney cried out as she was getting a massive wedgie.

The person operating had her bouncing up and down.

Whenever she was low enough the other guys on the tickle team would tickle her before she was pulled back in the air. This went on for around an hour.

Drew turned to one of the cameras:

"Only 2 remain! Who will be the last eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Author note: Hope people are enjoying? Love to hear thoughts/feedback/who are like/don't like, ect. Cheers! 🪶

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back