• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amo Morbia's Hair Brush and Lotion Foot Torture - F/F - TickleChicks.com-FREE PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
Amo-Morbia's-Hair-Brush-and-Lotion-Foot-Torture.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! Presenting Miss Amo Morbia, ladies and gentlemen! This lovely 5'11 brunette has LOTS of personal experience with tickling. So much, in fact, that she gave us a heads up as to how to best tickle her before we did our shoot. "A hair brush and lotion on my feet will drive me insane!" So that's what we did. :) And after telling us expliciitly how she wanted to be tickled, I realized that she MUST take some sort of pleasure in being tickle tortured, which is awesome! I started out lightly using various hair brushes and combs on her sensitive soles, which drove her CRAZY. She said it was like a big tease. Then I suddendly attacked, aggressively scratching the bristles up and down her feet. She didn't really NEED the lotion, but it helped the brush to SLIDE up and down her soles, which drove her bonkers! Amo was definitely one of my most enjoyable tickling experiences and is sure to be one of your favorites to watch!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save as" to download.

To see more kick-ass previews and to join our membership site (c'mon, we gotta eat!), check out http://www.TickleChicks.com !

OR buy our clips individually, if you choose, at http://www.clips4sale.com/10389

And have a Happy Halloween! Be careful out there!

:lion: Addie Juniper

Looks very good. Anytime the 'lee is giving hints (preferably on camera) is a wonderful thing.

This is also the first time I think I've ever heard Amo's "last name". The same was true for Ember, as well.

Tickle Chicks; they entertain AND inform. . .

I love Amo, she is so HOT!!! :firedevil Her feet are a dream come true! :feets:
This clip looks perfect. Her lovely feet are in your face the whole clip. :yowzer: OUTSTANDING!!!

I would love the chance to worship her feet, you guys are so lucky! :wub:

Great Clip, :goodjob: Thanks for Sharing. :ty:

Yeah, we liked that, too. It was very helpful!

LOL, yeah, we do! We're just big on promoting the girls, so we disclose their full "names". Alot of companies don't think about that, I guess, and just use the first name.

Looks very good. Anytime the 'lee is giving hints (preferably on camera) is a wonderful thing.

This is also the first time I think I've ever heard Amo's "last name". The same was true for Ember, as well.

Tickle Chicks; they entertain AND inform. . .

Amo absolutely rocks, she's soooo cute and I love her reactions

i remember her on the other tickle websites. she is good and really ticklish. and she has a hot body and super yummi toes.

Thanks, guys (and Amanda) :) for commenting! Wait until you see the other videos we shot with her...

I wanna hang out with you guys and tickle adorable women all day. :(

Awesome awesome

I love Amo, she is so HOT!!! :firedevil Her feet are a dream come true! :feets:
This clip looks perfect. Her lovely feet are in your face the whole clip. :yowzer: OUTSTANDING!!!

I would love the chance to worship her feet, you guys are so lucky! :wub:

Great Clip, :goodjob: Thanks for Sharing. :ty:

Wow, thanks skul! Amo was awesome and we're actually going to work with her again soon. :) AWESOME feet. We are indeed lucky! Thanks again man :)

Ladies and gentlemen

And that is what a post looks like when Addie was the last person logged into the TMF on my computer and I don't realize it: too much "awesome" :)

I know this has nothing to do with tickling, but guess what, everyone? Amo is coming by tomorrow to do a hardcore boy/girl sex scene! I'll let you know how it goes. :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back