• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amo visits TMJ! M/F Feet 9/24/08

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Amo in the Tickle Chair"

When a famous bondage and tickle fetish model contacts you wanting to come over for a tickle session, what do you do?

You put her in the tickle chair and tickle her feet until she can't laugh anymore!!

Amo's size 10 soft ticklish bare feet get a workout as they are tickled with the usual tools, but the hairbrush wrecks her!!!

Lots of laughter! Lots of fun! Lots of tickling!

I really like tickling the girl next door type ticklee, but had to jump at the chance to tickle lovely Amo! She totally rocks! Great lady, great attitude, amazing feet, and a gorgeous laugh!!!

Full clip is over 13 minutes in length and offered at a discount, 3 free minutes!
Click here to check out the full clip:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Enjoy the preview and pictures! (preview is lower quality than the full clip)

TMJ

Attachments

• Amo in the Tickle Chair preview.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,081
  • DSC01881.JPG
    DSC01881.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC01880.JPG
    DSC01880.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC01888.JPG
    DSC01888.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 260
eeks that brush would have killed me..i would have tried to sit up and pound that guy lol...

wow nice long preview clip...she was soo cute..love the bondage position...makes those poor feet soo available...

eeks that brush would have killed me..i would have tried to sit up and pound that guy lol...

wow nice long preview clip...she was soo cute..love the bondage position...makes those poor feet soo available...

You would pound me!!!!! :shock:

I'm glad you liked it Isabeau!

And I think your feet would look great in that position!
My offer still stands!! Minus the pounding!:ayyy:

You would pound me!!!!! :shock:

I'm glad you liked it Isabeau!

And I think your feet would look great in that position!
My offer still stands!! Minus the pounding!:ayyy:

yes i'm afraid i would try my hardest to sit up and pound you lol...during a rare tickle session a few years ago, the ler nibbled on my feet..and when i wasn't restrained, and when i wasn't laughing to death lol..i tried to sit up and pound him..he didn't even notice..grrr

thanks about the offer..hmm but you would have to travel here..it would be so much fun though..but alas..i rather doubt my husband would allow me to do it...damn it..grrr who does he think he is??? my husband??? how dare he lol...

Izzy,what would happen if your ankles were locked in padded stocks,your arms were tied behind your back and two brushes were being used on your bare feet at the same time?

Izzy,what would happen if your ankles were locked in padded stocks,your arms were tied behind your back and two brushes were being used on your bare feet at the same time?

hmm that would make an interesting video..i would go nuts that's what would happen..bouncing all over the place, giggling my fool head off...shaking my head vigorously...in between giggles i would say..quit that now..that tickles like crazy...

hmm that would make an interesting video..i would go nuts that's what would happen..bouncing all over the place, giggling my fool head off...shaking my head vigorously...in between giggles i would say..quit that now..that tickles like crazy...

Izzy,sounds like you would enjoy going nuts that way.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back