• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMY vs. ANGIE - THE BACKGROUND

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
Some readers can't really decide who they'd rather tickle and why: Amy or Angie, because they don't know the background because it's been so long since the series MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS began. Here is the first one, again, and the others can be found by typing in that title with the words PART 2, PART 3... and so on.

Amy is featured in the early part of the series but then Angie emerges.

There are 11 total parts. Part 12 will come once more readers answer the questions in the AMY v. ANGIE thread. Happy reading! :rainbowbounce:

*************************************************************************************************************

Amy Nagling is in her late forties but looks a lot younger. She’s married to David, an insurance salesman who’s out of town on extended business trips very often. They have two sons, Mark, who’s 24 and living on his own out of town, and Jason, who’s 21 and still in college and living on campus.

Amy keeps herself in pretty good shape. She’s 5 foot 4 with a medium build, shoulder-length chestnut brown hair and dim, blue eyes. She’s got a few facial freckles and a slightly toothy but attractive smile.

She and David have been married for 27 years, and she’s never cheated on him. Actually they’re not what you’d call a sexual couple. Sure, they make love, but it’s only once in a while these days and after so many years of marriage it is more comforting than erotic.

Amy’s attractive enough, but she’s never really been focused on sex.

David is cross-country for a couple of weeks, working on another deal, and Mark isn’t due in town until next month. But it’s Friday afternoon and Jason is planning to drive home for the weekend and spend a little time with his mom. Amy’s looking forward to that.

Amy teaches at the local college, but that’s in the mornings. When she got home that day Amy spruced up the house for Jason’s return. A hot late spring day, Amy wore a pair of loose oversized mesh shorts, a tight-fitting t-shirt, and was barefoot.

But Jason’s buddies from high school who don’t get to see him too much want to see him too. Eddie, who got a job with a local construction company straight out of high school, and Shane and Will who like Jason are now college juniors, except they chose to go to school closer to home, but it’s a different one from where Amy teaches.

Jason planned to be home around 4 p.m., to leave college campus early to avoid rush hour traffic. He told Amy to expect him around then, and that Eddie, Shane and Will would also be stopping by to welcome him. Amy knew the boys for years but hasn’t really seen much of them lately. “Sure honey” Amy told Jason, when he said his friends would go to the house too. “That’s fine. I’ll be home all afternoon, so If they get there before you do, I’ll be here.”

Jason’s friends all piled into Eddie’s car and drove to the Nagling house. They got there around 3:30, a bit ahead of time. “Come on in, boys,” Amy said. “Jason’s not here yet but I’m expecting him really soon.”

They all sat in the living room, Eddie and Shane in between Amy on the couch, and Will on the recliner nearby. “Can I get you anything to drink?” Amy asked. “Well, we are 21 now, so can we have a beer?” asked Eddie. “I don’t see why not,” Amy said. From the kitchen she yelled “I’m out of beer but I have big bottle of wine that I opened last night and only had one glass. Would you like some of that? It’s red wine,” Amy said.
“Yeah, sure. You’re a cool mom!” Eddie quipped, and Amy half smiled at the compliment.

More conversation followed as Amy and the guys were now on their third glass. “Oh, I’m getting a text,” said Amy. “it’s Jason. Oh, he says he got off to a late start so he’s going to wait until after rush hour traffic to drive home later tonight.”

“Does that mean you’re gonna kick us out now?” Eddie clowned.

“ I woundn’t kick you out,” Amy said. The boys laughed. “Woundn’t? Your getting drunk, Mrs. N!” they said.

“I am not!” Amy said, and said “wouldn’t” correctly and smiled at her own tipsy word slur.

“Sure you are!” Eddie teased. “I can see it on your face.”

“I’m perfectly fine,” Amy said. “I’m gonna make you laugh” Eddie said, and began making some funny faces.

Amy kept her composure, until Eddie made a really funny face and she couldn’t keep a straight face anymore. Amy burst out into a laugh. “See? I knew I could make you laugh” Eddie teased, and gave her a quick playful tweak to the ribs.

Amy jolted when he did that, didn’t say anything, but the boys were clearly amused by her ticklish reaction. “Ohh, somebody’s ticklish!” Eddie teased. “Stop it,” said Amy quietly.

Shane joined in and started poking her ribs. Amy now tried to keep her composure to show she’s not ticklish. She started poking Eddie back and that’s when both guys dug into her ribs. “HAHAHAHA, STOP!” Amy said.

“So you ARE ticklish” Eddie teased as he squeezed Amy’s bare knee. “Whoop!” Amy blurted out and jumped.

“I think we have a problem now, Mrs. N. You know what they say about girls – well, women in your case who are ticklish on their knees. It means they’re boy crazy!” Shane and Will laughed along.

“I am not, now will you stop it?” Amy said. She looked serious, but not overly annoyed. “Come on, we just want to see you smile,” Eddie said. He took his finger again and teasingly started stroking Amy’s side, making light feathery touches on her tshirt that felt more soothing than tickling. As his finger explored, he landed on a rib and a smile came to her face. She jumped and let out a giggle again, “tee-hee hee.” This time, somewhat strangely amused by her own ticklishness, Amy’s smile didn’t disappear from her face.

“But you ARE boy crazy,” Eddie teased, as he drew little circles on Amy’s bare kneecap. The tickles again feeling feathery but not having much of a reaction. “I am not boy….CRAZY!” on the word “crazy” Eddie squeezed again, causing Amy to jump.

“Awww, I’m sorry” Eddie said. “You’re such a cool mom. You’re our favorite mom of our friends’ moms.” He gave her a big sloppy hug and she smiled. Shane then gave her a big hug too. Shane then started playing with her ear, softly tickling it with one finger, causing Amy to squirm as she winced and suppressed a giggle.

Shane then gave her another hug and blew a raspberry on the side of Amy’s neck. This time, she got really squirmy, scrunched up and laughed out loud and started smacking Shane playfully. “You are crazy!” She said. “Go sit over there!” This prompted Will out of his chair and the three guys stretched Amy out on the couch. Will sat on her arms as they were stretched over her head. Shane sat on the floor by her stomach, which was now fully revealed as Amy’s tshirt hoisted up when they stretched her and Eddie held her bare feet in his lap.

Amy couldn’t move a muscle as Shane noticed a mole on her bare tummy and touched it. “Look she’s got this cute little mole here,” he said. Amy couldn’t move much but she flinched and let out a small giggle and her voiced squeaked up a few pitches said “stop it!”

“Your mole is ticklish,” Shane teased, as he tickled on it and traced a little circle around it. “Hee hee hee” her voice a silly high squeak, Amy couldn’t help but to laugh. It tickled.

“Let me try” said Eddie. Already experiencing what a skilled tickler Eddie is, Amy tried to squirm away, but the boys were too strong for her. She was smiling but had a nervous look of panic as she figured Eddie would tickle her good. “Tickle tickle,” Eddie teased as he tickled the mole, causing Amy to squirm and giggle some more. “Stop it!” She said amid her giggles. “Your mole IS ticklish, Mrs. N!” Eddie said. “It’s not my mole that’s ticklish, it’s my skin. My mole just happens to be there. Now cut it out!”

“You’re right it is the skin” Eddie said as he lightly glided all ten fingers along Amy’s bare tummy and making light feathery touches along Amy’s sides. “N-tee-tsssheee hee” Amy giggled with a wide smile and flinching anticipation. “Oh that tickles tee-hee” she said.

Shane, with a full view of Amy’s bare tummy just inches away from where he sat, then said: “You’re so serious, but when I do this you’ll cackle like a little girl!” And with that, he dug his fingers into Amy’s tummy. The ticklish sensations were so intense that Amy did really cackle. “Hahahahaha, come on HAHAHAHA, stop it!”

Amy didn’t know what to make of all this. Here were her son’s friends, much younger than she was, less than half her age overpowering her and making her laugh uncontrollably as they pleased.

“Hahahaha, stoooop, pleeeease” Amy begged as Shane did it again, everyone including Amy amused by her silly girlish cackle.

Eddie had a thought. He stuck his finger inside Amy’s belly button and Amy completely flipped out with crazy laughter. “EEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! STOOOP!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!” All of the boys and Amy were surprised by her reaction.

Eddie stopped, and did it a second time. “NOOO PLEEEE-AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HELP! STOPPP IT!”

This time, Eddie stopped and gave Amy a chance to catch her breath.

“Wow!” is all the boys could say. Amy, still panting, said: “I didn’t even know I was ticklish there!”

“Looks like you don’t get tickled very much, Mrs. N!” Eddie said. It was true. Amy’s husband isn’t much of a tickler. He may have tickled her here and there a couple of times in 25 years of marriage, but it’s been years. And he never tickled her belly button, and no one else ever did either.

“You’re not just ticklish there, Mrs. N.,” Eddie continued, “you are INSANELY ticklish there!” Amy didn’t say a word, still catching her breath.

Will released his hold on Amy’s arms but she still lay on the couch, her feet still on Eddie’s lap. “Come on, guys, truce? Give me a break,” Amy said, no longer panting or laughing.

“Ok ok but just one thing, Mrs. N,” said Eddie. “I’ve got these tiny feet of yours in my hands and I don’t want to let them go yet.” Amy didn’t protest but said “they’re not that tiny.”

“Sure they are, Eddie said, they’re smaller than my hand” as he held up his palm to Amy’s sole. “They’re a size 7, Amy said. Not too tiny. You just have huge hands.” She was right. Eddie did have very large hands. “And size 12 feet,” he added.

“And you have nice toes, Mrs. N.,” Eddie said, examining her light pink pedicure. “Thanks,” Amy said. Her feet weren’t beautiful, but they were cute. She had a wide big toe and then the rest of her toes followed in order.

“Look, see? I’m not tickling you,” Eddie said as he started massaging Amy’s feet. “Ok, that’s better, she said. That feels good.”

Amy really didn’t know how to react. She just got tickled out of her mind, laughing louder than she ever did in her life, and now she was enjoying this really great foot massage…from her son’s friend!

“It’s nice Eddie but you really shouldn’t be doing that,” Amy said, feeling a little guilty about the whole thing.

“Relax Mrs. N, there’s nothing wrong with that. Don’t you get your feet massaged by total strangers when you go for pedicures?”

“Well, yes,” said Amy. He had her there.

“Well I’m not a total stranger, I’m Jason’s good friend” Eddie replied. Shane and Will were both sitting on the floor now as Eddie kept fiddling with Amy’s toes, one by one.

“Stop it!” Amy laughed as Eddie’s fingers tickled.

“You’re only ticklish because you’re anticipating it because I tickled you so much and so well before,” Eddie said. “Turn around. You’ll see the difference.”

With that, he spun Amy around so she lay on her tummy, her feet still in his lap. Eddie continued kneading Amy’s toes and after a few seconds she let out a giggle. “It still tickles,” she said.

“Are you ticklish on your back?” Eddie asked. “No, I don’t think so,” Amy replied.

“Because we all know how you never knew you were ticklish on your belly button,” Eddie said and all the boys laughed, as Eddie started rubbing Amy’s back. “Does that tickle?”

“No,” Amy said. “It doesn’t tickle.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yeah, it feels nice,” Amy said. Amy’s loose mesh shorts had now wedged upward, revealing the bottoms of Amy’s white panties, which covered the top part of her ass, leaving the bottoms of her butt cheeks exposed. Amy had no idea that her shorts had shifted like that.

“You have another mole, Mrs. N,” Eddie said. Amy thought he meant on the top of her back, but then she almost fell off the couch when Eddie touched it. It was on the bottom of her left butt cheek, right where it meets the top of the thigh.

“EEEEEEEEE, don’t do that!” Amy said.

“Looks like we found another spot,” Eddie gloated. “Come here, look!”

Will walked over and tickled the mole. “NOOOOO! GET OUTTA THERE! NOOOO!” Amy screamed as she laughed in ticklish agony.

“Did you know you were ticklish on your butt cheeks, Mrs. N?” Eddie asked. “No, I didn’t,” Amy said. She was being sincere. She had never been tickled on her ass either.

“How long have you been married?” Eddie teased. “25 years.” And how old are your kids? “24 and 21.” And it wasn’t until today that you learned how insanely ticklish you are on your belly button and ass,” said Eddie. Amy didn’t say a word. But she felt strange about the whole thing. Not necessarily good or bad, just strange.

Eddie got really bold, even for him. He picked up a pen and joked: “How about I write Amy’s ticklish ass on your butt cheeks?”

Amy squirmed trying to get away, “no, don’t write on me!”

“I’m kidding” Eddie said “The tip isn’t open.” He used the closed pen to write “very ticklish” on Amy’s bottom butt cheeks and again she giggled and screamed: “Hey stop, no c’mon HAHAHA AAAGGGH!”

“Cut it out – now you’ve gone too far, stop!”

With that, the phone rang. It was Angie, Amy’s best friend and coworker at the college. She called about a project they were working on.

“Stop it, I have to take this call” Amy said.

The two women started going on about their project while Eddie sat at the edge of the couch. Amy was in total work mode now and Eddie was getting a little bored. The other guys looked on.

Eddie picked up Amy’s feet and put them on his lap. Amy resisted, but Eddie was just too strong. She mouthed “STOP!” to him, and he motioned to her not to worry. He patted her feet and them rubbed them softly. It didn’t tickle, and so Amy wasn’t too distracted. Although she couldn’t remember if she ever had a work-related conversation while having her feet massaged.

Every now and then, Eddie would tickle Amy’s feet just enough for her to lose her composure and blurt out a chuckle. “Sorry, just a tickle in my throat” Amy said as she glared at Eddie and mouthed “STOP” yet again.

After the phonecall, they all sat around and had another glass of wine. “I’m sweaty from all the laughing” Amy said, rather matter of factlike. “Bet your friend doesn’t know how ticklish your butt is!” Eddie quipped. Amy found that funny and suppressed a laugh. “For all you know, maybe she’s just as ticklish” said Eddie. “For all I know, yes,” Amy said, unemotionally.

“I’ve got an idea,” Will said, “Let’s make a video and show it to her friend!” “Noo! I’m serious, stop it!” Amy said as she started backing away. Will turned on the camera and she started smacking them to leave her alone. Shane and Eddie grabbed Amy and wrestled her to the couch.

Will began narrating: “This is the story of Amy Nagling. She’s very very ticklish and makes different sounds depending on where she’s tickled.” Eddie held her in place, with a firm lock on her bare soles, and Will scurried in the bathroom and found a hairbrush and gave it to Eddie, who started working it on her soles.

“HahahahahaAAAAA EEEEEEEE, NOOOOO!” Amy screamed in ticklish laughter. “Note that, she’s very ticklish on her little size 7 feet,” Will said. “Is this the brush you use to brush your hair?” Eddie asked. Through her laughter and screams, Amy said “HAHAHA YES!” “You’ll never look at this hairbrush the same way again, Mrs. N, because it’s tickling you out of your mind!”

“Now let’s see, she says she’s not boy crazy, but her ticklish knees prove otherwise, Shane?” Shane proceeded to squeeze her kneecap causing Amy to squeal and scream. “Note that again, very ticklish knees, boy crazy.”

Then, Eddie used the hairbrush on the backs of Amy’s bare knees and she went really wild. “Hmmm, ticklish on the fronts AND the backs of the knees, SUPER boy crazy!” Will narrated.

While in that position, Eddie snuck in a few more tickles on Amy’s butt cheeks. “HAHAHA Eddie don’t do that. Eddie get outta there.”

“Amy’s got a ticklish ass,” Will continued. “Now, for her cackle like a little girl.”

Eddie spun her over, locking her arms above her head. Shane moved in and started furiously tickling her bare tummy, teasing “tickle tickle tickle tickle.”

“AAAAAhhahahahahahahah” Amy cackled like a little girl again. “See, what did I tell you?” Will added.

“And now, for the grand finale,” Will said “the most ticklish belly button in the world!” “NOOOOO, HAHAHAHA EEEEEE! Amy screamed at the top of her lungs as Shane put his finger in there. Even though it tickled a lot, it didn’t have quite the same effect as when Eddie did it.

“Ok stop, I’m getting mad now” Amy said. I said “That’s ENOUGH!” The boys stopped, apologized, and Will erased the video. “We were only playing.”

“Ok I get it,” but enough’s enough.

They each gave Amy some hugs and she smiled.

The boys left and Jason arrived later that night. Amy was glad to see him and told him his friends had stopped by for a while. Of course, she didn’t share the details, and Jason had no idea.

Amy was headed to bed and looked for her hairbrush in the bathroom but then realized it was still on the couch, where Eddie had used it to tickle her feet and drive her insane! She spend a few moments thinking about those details. It seemed Eddie was right. She really wouldn’t look at that hairbrush the same way again.

Then, as she lay in bed, Amy continued thinking about the whole afternoon. Hearing her own laughter in her head, reimagining the feeling of Eddie’s and Shane’s fingers dancing all over her body. Both distressed and fascinated how completely they dominated her, and feeling a bit guilty that she didn’t find it entirely unpleasant.

She was a bit prudish, after all, a bit reserved, and now she let her hair down and wildly giggled like a teenager. She thought the best part was the foot massage. Her feet completely lost in Eddie’s huge hands but tender fingers, and her reactions to his occasional tickle tease made her smile as her head rested on the pillow, about to fall into a deep night’s sleep.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back