• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An amazing business oppertunity

firemancrfd

TMF Novice
I would like to introduce you to a company that pays you back for bills you already pay. Do you have a cell phone? Do you watch tv? Do you take vitamins? Then you are already in the company, you might as well be in the pay plan. There are a LOT of people making a LOT of money. I would like to take the time to show each person that is interested a business presentation. I can get on yahoo messanger with you, and you can ask any questions that you might have. I would be your represenative to sign you up, if you are interested. Take the time to take a look. If you would like to go to a live presentation, I can help you find one locally. I would just appreciate that if you sign up, you do it through me. Guys, this is an amazing business plan. You are not selling anything. You are introducing the company to others, that is all. If interested, lets chat. Thanks for your time.

Not to really offend but, if I was trying to sell something, I would make sure I spelled the title correctly

Nah, I don't need the cash thanks. The ex-Prime Minister of Nigeria should be depositing 10 million quid in to my bank account any day now.

Nah, I don't need the cash thanks. The ex-Prime Minister of Nigeria should be depositing 10 million quid in to my bank account any day now.

Only 10??

You were ripped off: I was promised 100 if I just claim I'm the long lost relative of a secret account they found. We're going to split it 50/50!:zomgrabbit:

Seriously to the OP; I don't doubt your integrity, but this probably wasn't a good idea. I would've talked to the mods first to see is this was okay to post. Wish you much success with the opportunity, provided it's a real one.

I'd like to give this a whirl, but after what I did to MG Rover the policeman says I'm not allowed to run a company anymore :(

In the very unlikely event that this is NOT a scam, I suggest sounding a little less like a to-good-to-be-true commercial and a little more like a normal person.

Amazing business OPPORTUNITY?! That's what your mom said...

It was anything but amazing.

I really couldn't resist posting that..

I would like to introduce you to a company that pays you back for bills you already pay. Do you have a cell phone? Do you watch tv? Do you take vitamins? Then you are already in the company, you might as well be in the pay plan. There are a LOT of people making a LOT of money. I would like to take the time to show each person that is interested a business presentation. I can get on yahoo messanger with you, and you can ask any questions that you might have. I would be your represenative to sign you up, if you are interested. Take the time to take a look. If you would like to go to a live presentation, I can help you find one locally. I would just appreciate that if you sign up, you do it through me. Guys, this is an amazing business plan. You are not selling anything. You are introducing the company to others, that is all. If interested, lets chat. Thanks for your time.

Hey man, I would try it out but I'm already earning a CEO income stuffing envelopes just a few hours a week. It's great! Just last week I made over $50,000 for just 4 hours working from my home in my bathrobe.

I then took that money and invested it in these properties I got at an auction that no one else knows about with no money down. I then flipped them in this great real estate market we're in for a total profit of $500,000.

Not bad for just 1 week, eh?

Hey man, I would try it out but I'm already earning a CEO income stuffing envelopes just a few hours a week. It's great! Just last week I made over $50,000 for just 4 hours working from my home in my bathrobe.

I then took that money and invested it in these properties I got at an auction that no one else knows about with no money down. I then flipped them in this great real estate market we're in for a total profit of $500,000.

Not bad for just 1 week, eh?

That's some acumen you've got there, friend; you could make a fortune by selling your idea to others. All you need are a few misspelled, semi-manic posts on internet fetish forums and before you know it you have yourself an empire of franchises!

You people are so cruel.........there are a hundred companies that give you money back for paying them what you owe them....

Wait.....WHAT??

A "Fireman" is doing his sideline, folks.... *shakes head*

Okay. I will give you a chance, please send your formal proposal in Braille or Morse Code. Maybe we can make something out.

:runningdog:

Seeing us all united together in our cynicism has made me feel a bit better about the state of humanity.

"A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or service being delivered."

Capnmad:
"A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or service being delivered."

You mean democracy? :D

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I checked this dude's past posting history and he has a very disturbing knack for selling everything in his posession to make a bit of cash...Including his own wife.

Seriously, firemancrfd. If you really want to make money, then all you have to do is sell moderate quantities of crack. Ten bones per rock.:munch:

I don't know you guys, this seems totally legit to me.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back