• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Assassin Meets Her Target

SharinganTickle

This took a little longer than I was intending, but Part 2 of my series is finally here! After discovering that tickling could be used for torture in the first part, now Violet is making her first move to get close to her target, and of course tickling someone along the way.

In case anyone was wondering, Melissa is based on the bitchy character that Alexa Bliss used to use, and Julie is based on an actual nurse that I had a crush on a few years back (I am physically disabled, and every now and then I get a cute nurse that will humor me. Maybe I will post some in the true section in between chapters). If I remember correctly, "Julie" is half Russian. I will post a picture with this story so you guys have an image, but she will be wearing a diaper in the picture (she lost a football bet with me πŸ˜‚).

Part of the reason this took so long is that it took a lot of tweaking to make me like my descriptions of the tickling (some felt too quick, others felt repetitive). My goal is to get a new chapter out once or twice a month, depending on what I have going on and how much I want to include in the story. So enjoy the story, and once again, please give feedback.

IMG_20190104_140512.jpg

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345637-An-Assassin-s-Newest-Weapon

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

It was early in the morning now. Violet had just left her dorm room after testing out her new weapon, tickling. Now that she knows it's an effective method of torture, it was time to get back to work. The Japanese girl was headed to the parking lot, intending to go to the sorority house to find her target. However, there was no need for that, cheer practice had already started on the football field. It wasn't much of a field for a school of this stature, but who was Violet to judge? She didn't care about sports.

The Yakuza princess sat in the bleachers and watched for the entire hour. She didn't even notice it, as she was focused on her task, but Violet was actually blushing a little bit. Her target was the prettiest girl she'd ever seen. The Yakuza intel said that her name was Melissa, and she was the head cheerleader. Despite being a freshman, due to her obvious connections, Melissa had actually been the leader of this sorority for years. Nobody could touch her due to her name, even when she joined the sorority at 15 years old, nobody had even tried to haze her. Melissa was short, about Violet's size, but she had an amazing figure. She also had blonde hair with the ends dyed pink, an amazing ass (which Violet was trying not to look at), as well as eyes that could pierce right through your fucking soul. It must have something to do with the black eyeliner, but it was as if Melissa's icy blue eyes could freeze your very essence, even Violet could understand being intimidated by someone like this.

After practice, Violet walked onto the field, headed directly for the head cheerleader. This got mixed reactions from the other cheerleaders. Some were in shock, while others seemed to be protective of Melissa. The blonde bombshell had an amused smirk as she picked up her bag, it wasn't every day that a girl walked toward her with confidence. Melissa waved her hand, as if to call off the would-be attack dogs that weren't already in shock. She would at least hear out the Japanese girl, though she did plan on torturing that confidence out of her later.

"What can I do for ya?" Melissa asked, crossing her arms and still wearing that amused smirk. "I want to join the sorority" Violet stated, staring right into the two daggers that Melissa called eyes. The cheerleader shrugged "it's been a while since the pledge has had the guts to come to me" she said as she noticed Violet was admiring her blue and white uniform. Come to think of it, even though Melissa didn't torture girls for her own sexual enjoyment, the Yakuza princess wasn't too bad. She never really thought about it as anything but asserting her dominance, but she could definitely see herself enjoying Violet's suffering more than most.

"Hell week is next week, you can join like anybody else" the cheerleader explained in a rather demeaning tone, just another form of intimidation. This didn't phase Violet though, as she acted like she was the one in charge. "You don't need to haze me, I am already worthy" she stated. "Name your target, I will make them the sorority bitch." Visibly taken aback by this tactic, Melissa gave the girl a quizzical nod "so, you want to be immune from the usual hazing, correct?" Violet nodded to confirm before Melissa kept talking "fine, but tell me what you intend to do before I choose your target. Also, if you fail, we get to haze you twice" the cheerleader offered. Upon finding out that Violet would be tickling her target, Melissa wrote a name down and gave it to her new mercenary "you have until Monday or the deal is off" she said before the two parted ways.

Like a true assassin, Violet wasted no time in pursuing her target. "Julie Sharp" was the name that Melissa wrote down. The cheerleader even gave a little information, Julie was in the nursing program, as well as the roommate and caregiver of Brianna, the girl that Violet witnessed getting tickled until she wet herself. It seemed that Melissa was looking to get a two-for-one special out of this arrangement. β€˜Sure, why not?β€˜ Violet thought, willing to play Melissa's game for the time being. Plus, practice makes perfect.

A typical nursing student. Julie had been studying well into the night, being one of the last people to head back to the dorms. She didn't wear anything that would make someone's jaw drop, especially while in nursing school, but Julie was a pretty girl. She was about 5'7 with jet-black hair tied back into a ponytail, and she had purple glasses. It wasn't the kind of glasses that makes people look less attractive or even nerdy, they were stylish and suited her face nicely. Julie's personality, when she had the time to actually have one, was that of your typical bubbly teenage girl. She wasn't a party girl, but she was kind and outgoing. She still had girl's night every Monday. It started with football and some playful banter between the group, and ended with the usual gossip as they watched The Bachelorette. Outside of that, her education had taken up most of her time since she had gotten into the nursing program. Julie was still happy, and a bubbly social butterfly in the right setting, but the ridiculous amount of studying just left her feeling stressed and drained at the end of the day.

Julie just wanted to get back to her dorm, maybe spend an hour with Brianna to wind down, and go to bed. This is how it was almost every night. Study until you're the last one there, walk across campus at almost midnight, and spend some time with Brianna. Then sleep and repeat. "I really need something to spice up my college life" the nursing student said with a sigh as she walked. "Let me help you with that" Violet said from behind the young student. "Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you bu-" Julie started to respond to her surprise walking buddy, only be met with the sight of a gun being held to her face. Walking at night usually wasn't a danger here. Relatively speaking, Melissa was the biggest danger on campus, at least until Violet showed up.

"Go back inside" Violet ordered the scared student, who promptly backpedaled back to the nursing building. The Japanese girl forced Julie into the school's makeshift clinic at gunpoint "lay down, now!" Violet said with a sadistic smile. "W-what do you want with me?" Julie asked, her lip quivering as she climbed onto a gurney. "Me? Absolutely nothing. However, like it or not, you're now the sorority's bitch" the Yakuza princess said matter-of-factly as she handcuffed Julie's arms and legs to the gurney in a spread-eagle position.

"W-what do you meheheheheheheaaaahhhhnnn" the nursing student tried to ask, but she was interrupted by Violet's fingers tracing her ribs and her own ticklish laughter. "It's nothing personal" Violet shrugged "they offered me free entry for making you suffer until you do what they want. I figured, better you than me" the sadistic get said, digging into her victim's tattooed ribs. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO DON'T!" Julie begged. "I'm ticklish stahahahahahahahap it!" She tried pulling against her restraints, but to no avail.

"I can see that" the assassin said with a smirk before moving to the girl's armpits, going straight for the hollows. "Shihihihihihihihihit" the attractive nursing student tried to fight her own laughter, but it was a losing battle. Her armpits weren't as bad as the rest of her body, but the poor girl was just too ticklish to resist. Short sleeve nursing scrubs didn't help either, as Violet's fingers could sneak inside and torture the vulnerable center of Julie's helpless hollows. "Fuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuck you bitches" the ticklish girl snapped, but there was no defiance in her voice. In fact, she immediately gasped. It seemed like she regretted spouting off like that. "S-sorry" Julie muttered in between her laughter, but no amount of apologizing could get her out of this now.

"Are your feet ticklish?" Violet asked, looking at the girl's feet with a smug smile. "N-no not at all" Julie lied, instantly turning pale as her eyes widened with fear. In truth, her feet were incredibly ticklish. She didn't get pedicures, she didn't let exes rub her feet, just the idea of someone accidentally touching her feet terrified her. Like a shark following the smell of fresh blood, Violet enjoyed watching the girl panic as she removed her shoes. "P-please don't. I don't like my feet touched" the nursing student begged, barely even remembering to breathe as her shoes were dumped on the floor. "O-okay. I'll do whatever they want, as long as nobody touches my feet" she continued as her socks were removed.

"I don't know if touching your feet is a part of what the girls want, so I'm going to wear you out just to be sure." The Japanese girl smirked down at her terrified captive, running a single finger down her milky-white soles. "Eeeep" Julie squealed, trying to kick the assassin's hand away, but she could barely move. Still, this counted as retaliation to Violet, so she tickled both feet. She didn't go full force just yet, but she was spidering the girl's soles, and had no intention of holding back any longer. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO I'M SORRYYYYY" Julie cried out, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.."I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!" she begged as tears started to fall and her face grew red from the laughter.

Violet knew that she had a willing slave for the group now, but she just wanted to get some fun out of it now, and maybe a little practice. She continued tickling the poor student's feet long after the girl had wet the bed from laughter. Since this was an assignment of sorts, she did her job and did it well, not stopping until Julie had passed out from laughing so long. Once the girl was unconscious, Violet wheeled the gurney out of the building and to her car, it was time to go to the sorority house.

To be continued

I just love Japanese women personally and I'm looking forward to it

Funnily enough, I can count the asian women I like (for the most part) on one hand. I just happen to REALLY like her. My top 2 celebrity tickle crushes are the woman I based Melissa on and the woman I based Violet on. She seems to be sweet irl, but in character, my goodness. She is terrifying, but that's quite alright, she can have my kidney if she wants lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back