• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Assassin's Introduction to Sorority Life

SharinganTickle

Greetings and happy holidays TMF. It's been a while. I actually wrote the next part of this series in one sitting, so you can expect to see that this weekend as well. As for the characters, because I am introducing 6 at once. I will put their name and a short description in list format below.

Christina: Minds her own business, largely because she is focusing on music. Literally just based on a young Hayley Williams. I looked it up to make sure, and I'm pretty sure she was 18 in Paramore's music video for That's What You Get, because that's the video that gave me a crush on her

Connie: I don't actually follow Billie Eilish, but I listen to a song here and there. Mostly, I just wanted a shy girl with black hair, and she seemed to fit the mold. A friend suggested to add glasses, so I did.

Reina: WWE's Raquel Rodriguez played basketball in college, and that's largely where this character came from. She's been Melissa's muscle since high school, having joined cheer briefly (reason will be revealed later), but is now back to basketball. Her personality is sort of a middle ground between Raquel's Smackdown character and her NXT one

Lena: Gamer, occasional prankster, and that's kind of it for now? Based on AJ Lee, I have not used this character much (if at all), but I really wanted a gamer for this house.

Taylor: Melissa's childhood friend, really nice but really flirty, thinks most of Melissa's sadism is just some kinky game. Based on the Youtuber Ally Hardesty

Simone: Based on a cross between Penelope Ford's AEW character and your typical college girl with a body count in the triple digits. She knows she's hot, she knows you think she's hot, and she's going to milk you dry and move on.

Since the next part is just set up for the hazing, please tell me who you would like to see join this cast of ladies. I have a long term plan, so even if they don't fit now, there is more than enough room in the future. My only suggestions are keep it limited to Wrestling, music and Youtube/Twitch, as I like to research my characters and I kind of live in a bubble. As always, I'll link the other parts below, and feedback is always welcome. Enjoy!

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345637-An-Assassin-s-Newest-Weapon
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346498-An-Assassin-Meets-Her-Target

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Violet knocked on the door of the sorority house, once again making her moves early in the morning. A sleepy Melissa answered the door, quickly becoming a shocked Melissa as the Japanese girl dumped the still unconscious Julie at her feet. "W-well then. Y-you don't waste much time, do you?" The cheerleader was definitely awake now, that was for sure. Seeing Violet casually dump an unconscious body at her feet had left Melissa feeling intimidated, for perhaps the first time in her life. Just who exactly was this bitch? The blonde bombshell shook her head, trying to clear her mind before inviting the Yakuza princess in. "Well, a deal is a deal. The rest of the girls should be up soon. Please, make yourself at home. Get to know them while I, uh, get acquainted with Julie for a bit."

As Violet was about to sit down and relax on the couch, she heard the soft sound of a piano in the distance. Figuring that meant that at least someone in the house was awake, she decided to investigate. The sound led her to a bedroom, so the Japanese girl knocked before letting herself in. The redhead playing the piano stopped and turned toward the door when she heard it open. "Yes? Oh, you must be the girl Melissa mentioned yesterday. I didn't expect you to join so soon" she said with a warm smile. "I'm Christina, and this here is Connie" she said, gesturing to the blushing bundle of shyness in the corner. Violet hadn't even noticed another girl in the room until Christina pointed her out. Connie was…alright. She was pretty, but a bit too shy to be conventionally attractive. Her short black hair, the adorable blush, as well as the dorky glasses. If that was your type, the entire package was there. It was just easy to miss the fact that she was there in the first place, and she may have preferred to be invisible, so how did she even get here? There was plenty of time to figure that out later, so after introducing themselves, Violet decided to head back to the couch and relax to the sounds of the piano.

Before long, a tall, muscular hispanic girl came and helped Melissa carry Julie to another part of the house. As for the first person to speak to Violet, that was just a gamer girl exchanging pleasantries as she fired up the PS4. The girl wasn't stunning by any means, but she was attractive. Standing about 5'4 with wavy brown hair, a slim figure, and pretty face. The fact that she was cute, had her father's native Puerto Rican fire and competitiveness, meant this girl would definitely get weird comments if she streamed. Through the small talk, Violet had learned that her name was Lena, she was a sophmore at the college, as well as trying to become a pro gamer.

As Violet sat and watched Lena play some Warzone, two more girls entered the room and joined her on the couch. To her left, was a cute brunette that Violet recognized from the cheer squad. The brunette wasn't as jaw-dropping as Melissa, but she was still a great catch. She was 5'6 with beautiful green eyes, a smile that showed she was genuine and fun-loving, and an ass that rivaled Melissa's. To the assassin's right, was yet another cheerleader. This one had straight blonde hair, sort of a resting bitch face, but was pretty nonetheless. She dressed like a slut, typically wearing skimpy crop tops and shorts/skirts that could barely be called clothes. Unfortunately, her personality matched her face, as she was widely known as the campus heartbreaker. Her go-to tactic was to make you feel like you could be the one to tame her, wait for you to take her on an expensive date (concert, fancy dinner, etc) only to dump you on the way and take one of her friends.

As the 3 girls relaxed on the couch, the tall hispanic girl returned from helping Melissa. "What the hell did you do to that girl? Melissa said you tickled her, but there's no way just tickling can knock someone out like that" she said to Violet. The Japanese girl leaned her head over the back of the couch to look at the girl. "Yeah, that's all I did" the assassin said nonchalantly. The two cheerleaders exchanged mischievous glances, before each squeezed one of Violet's knees, causing the trained killer to promptly sit back up and smack their hands. "Is somebody ticklish?" the brunette teased. "No, I just don't like being touched" Violet said coldly while trying to maintain her composure. "Do you believe her Taylor?" the blonde-haired bitch said to the brunette. "I think we need to experiment a little more Simone" the brunette, now known as Taylor, said as they moved their hands to Violet's thighs. The assassin was able to resist the urge to laugh, but she found herself blushing as she pushed their hands away this time, her body still managing to betray her. Was Violet developing a thing for cheerleaders? Tickling? Maybe both? Whatever it was, this was a bad time to find out. "Reina! Hold her arms" the bitchy Simone ordered.

Violet tried to struggle but had no chance of fighting off a bigger, stronger girl that had a leverage advantage. Soon enough, the Japanese girl's arms were being held over her head, with all of her potential tickle spots exposed. Taylor smirked at the blushing assassin, tickling her neck to make the girl blush more. "What's wrong? Not used to cute girls flirting with you?" the brunette teased as Simone joined in on the neck tickling. Violet closed her eyes and scrunched her neck, trying to block out the tickling sensation that was making her blush. She even shook her head back and forth, trying to get the fingers out of her neck, but nothing worked, it took a triple team but the girls had her. Still, she had to fight it, a Yakuza member of her stature couldn't show weakness. Violet had started to crack when Simone dug into her ribs and stomach. She nearly had to bite her lip, her eyes almost shot open, but somehow she remained calm. That was until Taylor quit toying with the red-faced Japanese girl and tickled her helpless armpits.

Out of desperation, Violet tried kicking to get free, but she only managed to knock the controller out of Lena's hand. How the gamer was focusing this entire time was a mystery, but by the time she got her controller back, she had been sniped and gamer rage took over. At first, Violet thought she was even more fucked, but this turned out to be her saving grace. "You horny bitches!" the enraged Puerto Rican screamed at seemingly everyone involved, before tackling Violet, knocking the whole couch over in the process. Amidst the chaos of Lena trying to kill anybody she could get her hands on, as well as the athletic Reina trying to get the couch off of her, the Yakuza princess scurried away into another part of the house.

Minus the unexpected attraction to some of these girls, all of the Japanese woman's secrets remained intact. That said, the trained killer learned three things on her first morning as a member of the sorority. First, Violet was indeed ticklish. It would take a while to break her, and she could probably fool an impatient tickler. These girls were good though, and Lena had saved her from a laughing fit, and likely even more torture. Second, she was attracted to girls now? That could make tickling some of them fun, but Taylor's flirtatiousness (and the fact that she was a cheerleader), presented quite the problem. Lastly, and more of an oversight than something she just learned, Violet now had to play by their rules. If enough of them wanted her to get tickled, she was getting tickled. She couldn't whip out a gun and blow her cover, there were too many of them, and even more were joining next week. The assassin was now a sorority girl,

To be continued

Just made a poll for who I should add to the sorority, feel free to add your own ideas though, this story will likely end up with close to 50 girls by the end of the journey.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347475-Who-Should-I-Base-a-Character-in-my-Series-On

I botched the first poll, here's another one that works https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347566-I-screwed-up-the-first-poll-deadline

Also, I went from a very short part to a very long part, so part 4 in a couple of days.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back