• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Assassin's Newest Weapon

SharinganTickle

Hi everyone, long time lurker here. I have been trying to write a story about a different character (that will be featured in this series), but I never knew how exactly to go about it. So, about 6 months later than I had originally planned, I am finally posting my first story!

I honed my creative skills on a roleplay app (that I still use), and Violet is one of my favorite characters that I have created. She's the daughter of the Yakuza leader. I am a big wrestling fan, so she's based on Io Shirai (the NXT/darker version, not the current Iyo Sky). I don't currently have anything in mind for Diamond in the future, but there might be a couple opportunities to bring her back. The majority of my characters are based on celebrities, or people in my life, that I have adjusted to make them my own. Diamond is based on Diamante, because in all honesty, I just want to see her get tickled out of her mind.

Sorry for the long introduction, feedback is very much appreciated, and I hope you enjoy the story.

————————————————————————————————————————————

It was time for Violet's next mission. As a prominent member of the Yakuza, this would be far from her first kill. In fact, ever since she came up with her latest method of killing her targets, she enjoyed learning about each and every one of them. Originally, Violet was like every other assassin that the Yakuza had, shoot em in the back of the head and call it done. However, what if you could kill someone, while simultaneously making it as personal as possible and leaving no evidence? This is the story of how Violet, one of the most skilled assassins in the world, got her greatest weapon yet. Tickling.

Violet, posing as a regular exchange student in America, was tasked with getting close to some rich girl in order to set up negotiations with her father. One problem though, this girl happened to be a spoiled cheerleader, and one of the biggest bullies you could ever imagine. On her first day of classes, Violet witnessed hazing that made some Yakuza initiations look tame. This wasn't your average getting stuffed into a trash can, not even close. Violet had witnessed a group of sorority girls strip a super religious girl naked before tying her to a cross. However, aside from the more disturbing images from that day, one initiation seemed to stick out to Violet. They cornered some girl in a wheelchair, that they seemingly knew from high school, and they tickled her to the point that she peed herself. "Interesting" Violet muttered to herself as she watched the disabled girl beg for mercy. "She can't report it because there's no proof of anybody even touching her, but she's begging as if they were torturing her. Maybe I need to try this" she said to herself before pulling out a knife and threatening to stab a member of the sorority that tried to approach her.

Having gone back to the dorms for the night, Violet couldn't get this idea out of her head. Was tickling really that easy to get away with? Sure, it would take a long time to actually kill someone by forcing them to laugh, but that just meant that she could torture them for her own enjoyment. It's not like this rich sorority girl didn't have the same mentality. Now the only question was, how would Violet acquire such a skill? Her roommate seemed like a good target to practice on. Plus, the girl was attractive, not that it mattered. This was a work, who cares what her target looked like? Violet didn't have any experience with tickling, even as a child. Still, in the few scenes she had seen of tickling on tv, it always seemed platonic.

Just then, Violet's roommate returned from band practice. "Hey," the blue-haired girl said as she entered the dorm. Her name was Diamond, and she looked just as good as one, removing her leather jacket to reveal a black tank top that matched her ripped jeans. She kicked off her sneakers and plopped down on her bed, flipping channels on the tv. ‘No time like the present‘ Violet thought to herself, waving to her roommate as she got up and walked to the mini-fridge. As Violet walked past Diamond's bed, she gave the aspiring singer's foot a little tickle. It was nothing major, but the tv was distracting her, so it did get Diamond to squeak and jump rather cutely. ‘Her eyes are tracking me, I can't win if I strike now, but at least I know she's ticklish‘ the Yakuza princess thought as she grabbed a can of Monster and went back to her bed, still deep in thought about all of this. ‘Am I even ticklish? Let's hope I never find out.‘

Violet waited until Diamond was asleep, the blue-haired beauty was wearing nothing but her tank top and panties. Now was the time to strike. Once Diamond was in a deep sleep, Violet started tying her to the bed in a spread-eagle position. She got this idea from Googling tickle advice, but unfortunately, Diamond was sleeping on her stomach. ‘Okay, maybe I can't try EVERY spot' Violet muttered to herself, ‘but at least I know her feet are ticklish, and I can interrogate her if needed.‘ And with that, the Japanese girl started tickling her roommate's bare feet, immediately making the girl stir in her sleep.

After a few seconds, the sleeping girl woke up giggling "hehehehehehey no fair! What's got into you anyway?" Diamond asked through laughter. "Oh nothing, just testing some things out" teased Violet, as she wiggled her index finger in between Diamond's big toe and the one next to it. "Fuhuhuhuhuhuhuck!" the bound girl squealed as her roommate tortured her toes. "Do you have to do it in the middle of the night though?" Diamond pleaded with her roommate, noticing that the girl was starting to enjoy making her scream. "Yes, you're bigger than me" was Violet's only response before digging into Diamond's arches, causing a new wave of laughter to wash over the helpless girl.

After 15 minutes of foot tickle torture, Diamond was crying with laughter. "Plehehehehehehease stahahahahahahahap" she begged as the tears flowed from her eyes. Violet stopped for a moment, giving the girl hope, but it was only to reposition and try a new spot. The Japanese girl was now straddling her roommate's back and wiggling her fingers in the girl's helpless armpits. "Ahhhhh! Nooooo! Nohohohohohohoho mohohohohohohore!" Diamond squealed as the tickling resumed, though it was a different spot being tortured now. On top of that, even though Violet is a small girl, her weight made it harder for the budding singer to suck in air.

Diamond's begging, and even the sound of her laughter, were starting to become less frequent. Violet also noticed that it wasn't as loud as when she first started on her armpits. ‘Oh well, at least if this kills her, we know that it works‘ Violet thought. still experimenting with all of this, tickled up and down her roommate's bare arms. The front, the back, even the inside of Diamond's elbows and the palms of her hands. Violet was just toying with the girl now. Still, she always went back to the hollows of her armpits whenever she felt like making Diamond beg.

Another 15 minutes of tickle torture passed. Diamond was covered in sweat, and her beautiful blue hair was matted to her face. She was exhausted, and now she had a new problem, she had to pee. "V-v-violet, please let me go. I n-n-need to pee" she begged. This only caused her torturer's eyes to light up, not that the face-down girl could see that. This was the first step in using tickling to break someone. "Oh of course," Violet said as she started to get off of her roommate's back. "Here, let me untie you" she continued, fiddling with the ropes to give the singer hope, before cruelly digging into the desperate girl's vulnerable ribs. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE!" Diamond erupted, Violet had seemingly found her weakness at the worst possible time, and both girls knew it. "I like it when you sing for me" Violet taunted, forcing wave after wave of ticklish laughter and desperate pleading out of her friend.

After nearly an hour of torture, and a half hour on just Diamond's helpless ribs, the dam broke. If she was swimming, there would have been a lot more blue than just her hair, as the bed was completely soaked. Violet, seeing that her roommate was far too tired to fight back now, released her from her bonds and left their room. The assassin had no intention of ever seeing her roommate again, but she had to admit, she enjoyed every second of their night together. It was incredible really. Something so innocent and childish, so playful and flirtatious, that was what made her roommate a begging mess in under an hour. Diamond was reasonably tough as well, or at the very least stronger than Violet, as she often had control of the tv during their short time together. What could this weapon do to weaker targets? What about stronger ones? There was still much to learn as the assassin perfected her new craft, but for now, it was time to join the sorority.

To be continued.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back